Locations of visitors to this page

Kind Attn: Shri Udayakumar - Help for Sinus / Menopause related problems
Started by: Vasudev1957 at September 6 2017

Replies: 13 & Views: 199    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Kind Attn: Shri Udayakumar - Help for Sinus / Menopause rela By: Vasudev1957
India

September 6 2017
Dear Shri Udayakumar,

For sometime, I was not in a position to take the valuable help from you. I shall be glad if you could kindly help me on the following :

My wife aged 47+ is going through some difficult stage at present.

1) She was diagnosed as having BP. It reached 180 without our knowledge. Pulse was noticed as high. Only some pain and swelling were there on the leg. On consulting Allopath, she was diagnosed as having BP and high pulse rate. She was given METRAPRO-XL 25 one tablet per day for 21 days initially. Thereafter, when we visited Kerala, we consulted another Doctor who observed her BP as 150+. So she advised TELMA 40 one tablet daily.
I also started giving Arnica
30 2/3 doses per day for some time. BP came down to 120 level hence Doctor advised half tablet instead of one.

Yesterday when checked she got a reading of 142/84. She also has following symptoms.

a) Feeling heaviness on head. She says left nose is blocked and feel left side of head is blocked with lot of sputum. Ears seem to be full of water. Having a feeling of weight on eyebrows and eyes (Is it Sinus infection) when you press above eyebrows, she has little pain. She says water accumulation is there. She says that this is because she had taken bath on last two days. Can taking bath cause such problems.

Whenever we consulted Doctors, they say that these are "Menopause" problems which most of the women faces due to the change of working of Hormones at this period.

Her periods are regular. Used to have headaches during periods earlier. However after giving Pulsatilla course, there is no headache now.

Shall be glad to have your advise in the matter including treatment for Menopause problems. Can we stop the English medicines and shift to Homeo medicines since it is the initial stage only.

I read from your posting that Cratageous will control high BP, Palpitation, etc. Can I administer them now. If it is Sinus problem, what are the medicine we can try.

Shall be glad to have your kind advice in the matter at the earliest.

Please let me know if any more
details are required.

Thanks & Regards.
Vasudev

May God Bless you for the kindness you are showing to people like us.

Re:Kind Attn: Shri Udayakumar - Help for Sinus / Menopause r By: udaya kumar
--

September 6 2017
Dear Shri Vasudev,
I am a bit surprised about your questions about bathing....except that the focus of your question is bathing in kerala in weather conditions of kerala(rainy season and winter nights). In case you are referring to descending mucus on bathing in cold water(thalaneerirakkam) exposure to dews,(Manjh) etc and consequent sinus infections, rubbing a bit of Raasnaadi Powder at the apex of the head before such expoosures, would abort such maladies. Bathing in pools can accumulate water in the ears....otherwise certain individuals(in particular differently abled) may be prone to it but not generally...The medicines that can help you here are Natrum Mur 30C and Kali Bich 30C.....Menapausal symptoms with left sided maladies the medicine is single dose of Lachesis 200C once in a week and a maximum of three doses. Natrum Mur incidentally is beneficial in lowering the blood pressure also.

When one is regularly using only homeo medicines, I have observed that the menapause is pushed to age to above 55. whereas usually it happens between 47 to 53 and where there is ailments like dysmenorrhea etc untreated, it can happen as early as 37 to 45 Crataegus can always be used in Q potency as long as required 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day alongwith arnica 6C or 30C. Wet doses are best.

Coming back to the ear....For individuals who are higly susceptible to cold with ENT problems easily affected by cold drafts of air, bathing with cold water, getting the hair wet changes in weather.etc as narrated by me earlier with or without foul and offensive discharge from the affected ear. . The ear feels blocked and stuffed with some difficulty in hearing and sometimes with hissing sounds in ear the medicine indicated is Silicea.....Use in 30C three doses or 200C single dose.

--

Re:Kind Attn: Shri Udayakumar - Help for Sinus / Menopause r By: Vasudev1957
India

September 7 2017
Dear Shri Udayakumar,

Thanks for your immediate reply.

I might have not been clear in explaining the matter.

Presently we are in Mumbai and we take bath at home only. There was some climate change i.e. continuous rain for 3/4 days before Onam. My wife takes bath only with hot water. She has a feeling that if she take head bath everyday, she gets problems like "Thalaneerirakkam" as explained by you. During Navaratri times, for about a month, she takes head bath daily and do Lalita Sahasranama Japa etc. and there will not be any problem and she is comfortable. Other times she has the feeling that if head bath is taken, she will get cold related problems like as mentioned above. She also feels too much phlegm on throat even on normal times.

She had head baths on 3rd and 4th of this month due to Onam festival. Both ordinary baths mixed with hot water. She says because of this she got this problem now.

Coming to her problems, she has "Talaneerirakkam which is of a chronic nature - descending mucus from head like balls". This is not because of any bath in cold water or exposure to cold area (manjh). Just because of the head bath. This is of chronic nature, sometimes more sometiles less. There is no pus, pain or anything in the ear. But has a feeling that left ear is filled with water.

I shall try Natrum Mur 30 and Kali Bich 30. There is no hearing problem hence Silecea 30 will try later.

Please advise how many days Natrum Mur and Kali Bich are to be administered.

I shall also give Lachesis 200 one dose in a week for three weeks to come out of Menopause problems.

Cratageous Oxy Q and Arnica 30 shall also be given to control BP. Please advise whether I shall continue with Allopathic medicine. How I will be able to monitor the benefit of Cratageous Oxy and Arnica and finally stop Allopathy.

To Summarise, I shall give the following medicines ;

Natrum Mur 30 Kali Bich 30 - three times a day for three days. Is it OK.

Lachesis 200 - once in a week for three weeks from tomorrow.

Cratageous Oxy Q - Once daily for two weeks.

Arnica 30 wet dose - three times a day for two weeks.

Shall be glad to have your advise in the matter.

Thanks once again.

Vasudev

--

September 7 2017
Silicea seems constitutional to her and for a person who recites Lalitha Sahashranaama nothing would suit better than pulsatilla( I must understand she must be a calm equipoised sensitive character). ....Both incidentally is suitable for conditions of the ear, and what I understand is that she
is of hydrogenoid constition (of Kapha Prakritam)with droppings at posterior snares of mucus (Kapha) and therefore the most suitable medicine is Natrum Sulph...may be used at 3X or 6X potency. ...Use of Rhus Tox 1M once in 15 days would boost her immune power towards all that is cold.....You suggestions on medicines are ok...silicea could be tried first... best wishes.

--

India

September 9 2017
Dear Shri Udayakumar,

Thanks for your immediate reply.

Yes. She is of hydrogenoid constitution - lot of kapha) specially on the head area. Everytime she says that I have lot of kapha on my head. She also says that she has a feeling of something moving on the head (arichunadakkuka) there is no lice or dandruff.

Please advise me Silicea / Pulsatilla or
Natrum Sulph whichone I should administer. Can I give Silicea 30 three doses a day for three days first.
Then try pulsatilla 30 and Natrum Sulph 6x, if necessary.

Shall be glad if you can advise me in the matter.

Thanking you,
Vasudev

--

September 9 2017
Start with Silicea followed by Natrum Sulph

--

India

September 14 2017
Dear Udayakumarji,

Today we have started with Silicea 200 one dose given. I am not giving other medicines when Silicea 200 is administered.

Shall I continue for three days and start Natrum Sulph 6X thereafter or can I give Silicea morning and Nat Sulph 6X evening. She is still have the feeling of lot of mucus on the head which is dropping inside. Hence Natrum Sulph. Please advise Nat Sulph is to be administered for how many days.
Thanks

India

September 14 2017
Dear Shri Udayakumar,

Further to my above message, I wish to update the following :

After administering a dose of Silicea 200 in the morning both of her eyes look reddish and there seems to be little swelling. Please advise whether this is due to the administration of Silicea or not. Shall I administer any antidote for the same.

Seeking your urgent reply as soon as possible.

Thanks

--

September 14 2017
Silicea do not create such swellings....you need not antidote. The swelling is obviously due to descending kapha (mucus)...If you still insist one dose of camphor or hepar sulph in 30c can antidote the ill effects of silicea if any.

--

India

September 14 2017
Dear Shri Udayakumar,

Thank you for your reply.

The red colouration was there only for some time.

Kindly suggest whether I should continue to give Silicea for two more days also. Please also advise whether any other medicine (like Nat Sulph, Pulsatilla) can be administered along with Silicea so that the mucus go out from the system.

Thanks

--

September 14 2017
I have already suggested you the regimen.

--

India

September 19 2017
Dear Shri Udayakumar,

You had suggested regimen for treatment. However, since there was some deviation, it was not clear to me. Hence I requested for your further advice.

I give below the present status of the case :

Given Silicea 200 three days one dose a day and after that Natrum Sulph 6x three times a day for three days. There is improvement. However, she says that when she sits for Yoga in the morning, mucus comes like balls and goes to the stomach. She has still heavy feeling on the eyelids as well as above and below eyebrows also. That is why I thought it may be Sinus.

Shall be glad to have your advise as to whether I should continue to give some more doses of Silicea and Natrum Sulph or shift to Pulsatilla....

Kindly give your valuable advice.

With lot of thanks.

Vasudev

--

September 19 2017
use Pulsatilla and then you can repeat silicea and natrum sulph if necessary. Pulsatilla works well in later stages of all cold, sinus and infections.

--

India

September 19 2017
Sir,
Thanks for your immediate reply. I have already give Pulsatilla 30 two doses today morning and afternoon. I shall continue the same i.e three doses per day for three days. Then if necessary, I shall repeat Silicea and Natrum Sulph.

Meanwhile, you had advised Lachesis 200 one dose for Menopause related problems. Can I give this after the course of Pulsatilla. i.e.

Pulsatilla on 19th 20th and 21.
Lachesis on 22nd
Silicea 200 on 23, 24 and 25 once a day.
Natrum Sulph three times a day on 23,24 and 25.

Hope the above is in order.

Thanks

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.