Cell/Biochemic Salts
Bach Flower Remedies
Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Populus Tremuloides
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

How Can I Contact with Admin? Do anybody know his email?
Started by: riyad at September 2 2017

Replies: 2 & Views: 94    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

How Can I Contact with Admin? Do anybody know his email? By: riyad

September 2 2017
Admin of this site is not available for many years neither in forum nor by email. Now we need to contact with the Admin to activate the Constitutional Remedy Finder. How can we get the Admin. Do anybody know any alternative email of him?

Re:How Can I Contact with Admin? Do anybody know his email? By: TaraJoy

September 10 2017
Hi riyad,
It's nice you're trying to fix the software. I'm sure many members would be happy having it working again. I'm just letting you know that a few of us have made contact with the forum owners in the past so we know they're aware of the problem. For my part, I don't know what we should conclude. If they were interested/able to repair it, would they have done so by now? Certainly we're thankful they've hosted this site for so long.

If anyone's interested, there's a book called The Complete Guide To Homeopathy-The Principles & Practice of Treatment by Drs. Andrew Lockie and Nicola Geddes which contains a Constitutional Type Questionnaire. It's not as convenient as the online version but the questions are similar and it involves 15 constitutional remedies. As well, the book includes photographs of people who supposedly fit each constitution which is interesting (and sometimes amusing). Over 100 other remedies are also described. It's a nice resource.

Meanwhile maybe someone else knows of an online questionnaire that they can share?
Best wishes,
TaraJoy

Re:How Can I Contact with Admin? Do anybody know his email? By: riyad

September 11 2017
Dear Tara Joy,
Thanks for your reply. If anybody have any copy of older version of "makegraph.php" file, it may possible to use this software in our own desktop, even without connecting to this site.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.