Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Bismuthum Subnitricum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

homeopathy for developmental delays in male kid
Started by: blessedkids at August 29 2017

Replies: 88 & Views: 1554    Font    Page 4 of 4  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4          Reply

Re:homeopathy for developmental delays in male kid By: udaya kumar
--

October 12 2017
you can use 6C.
Repeat Arsenic Album upto three doses. use three doses of Gelsemium 30C
1. For Blepharospasm
2. For clarity of brain
3. coordination.

best wishes.

--

Re:homeopathy for developmental delays in male kid By: blessedkids

October 13 2017
Thank You Sir, will do.

will give him Ars Alb 30C + Gelsemium 30C for the next three days -13/1/15 instead of Baryta Carb 6c.

Thank You Thank You

--

October 13 2017
ok

--

October 13 2017
Hello Dr,

Thank you so much...for everything.

2 doses of ars.al 30+gelsemium30 - morning and noon - My son finally got off the bed and was with me the whole afternoon. just sitting with me. not much talking or interaction yet...but finally out of the bed. no tantrums...

small improvements...I guess.

I will give the 3rd dose tonight. Do you want me to continue baryta.carb6c or natmur 30 + gelselium 30C starting tomorrow?

Thanks again Sir...

October 13 2017
and I forgot to mention - sensitivity towards tv sounds/volume has reduced tremendously.

Not so long ago, when i was on my own and using the internet resources i gave my son stramonium & he had a bad reaction (that's when he started to refuse to go out of the home, talking to himself, repeating cartoon dialogs, but sleep patterns were ok, he did not feel tired all the time, eye contact was kind of ok).
Here is the article I read which i think say stamonium and barya.carb are alike..
http://www.nesh.com/articles-on-homeopathy/map-of-hierarchy-case-of-autism-amy-rothenberg/

Medo is the only medicine where we saw a burst of language, but short lived..like 2-3 days.

Thank You.. for your guidance

October 19 2017
Dr Uday,

This website was down. I have been continuing natmur30c + gelsemium30c 3drops 3x daily.

Thank You

--

October 19 2017
Ill effects of Stramonium if any has already been antidoted by Belladonna and Nux taken earlier.....So you do not have to worry on that count.....One dose of Opium 200C would be beneficial ....Bell and aconitum works towards the reduction in sound sensitivity.....Stramonium has typical symptom of howling.....you might have given it in lower potency...? For mind symptoms the medicines should always be given in higher potency minimum medicine minimum doses. You can continue with Natrum Mur. Ars Alb.....Baryta and gelsemium can be restarted later.

--

October 19 2017
Yes Sir - I gave stramonium 30c when i saw screaming and total non compliance, anger and agitation. so stopped immediately.

Sorry if i understand you correct- you want me to continue natmur 30 everyday 3times a day? please confirm. i feel tempted to do a natmur 200c 3 times a week...what do you recommend?

As always...Thank You

--

October 19 2017
Natrum Mur 200 to my mind have a different work sphere than Natrum Mur 30C. As far as I have experienced, Natrum Mur 30C encourage discharges and Natrum Mur 200C put a semicolon to discharges or a full stop. As we know, Natrum Mur is basically remedial to all ailments arising out of Suppression/suppression of discharges whether it be suppression of anger, grief, fear, or sweat or nasal discharges or amenorrhea or what ever, the fundamental reason for administering it is to allow all drainages in the way they ought to drain and thus strike a balance and harmony within the body which we may call a sense of well being, or well being as such or healthy state or homeostasis in its perfection.

You can give Natrum Mur 30C three times a day just as you put the common salt in your day to day food three times a day....!!!! You may do any experiments as you wish with 200C if you so desire, and may record them here as every new experiment is a new experience and a new case record.

--

October 19 2017
Thank You Sir...

No experiments for now. I will continue to give natmur 30c 3 times a day for 4 days. will give baryta carb 6c the following 3 days.

I think the same applies to baryata carb 6c vs 30c. I will not try anything new...as it seems to agitate him severely.

- He still sleeps a lot. after a long time he is up and watching tv (muted off course).
(just reporting)

Thank You Thank You

--

October 20 2017
It wont apply to baryta.... baryta is usually used in 3X....the lower potencies work at body level....or earth level....baryta works in strengthening the brain nerves.

--

October 21 2017
Hi Dr,

he had another temper tantrum yesterday. yelling and shouting gibbrish at the top of his voice. He was quite and suddenly started to shout and have an intense panic attack.

I will see how he is this morning and give him one dose of acotinum30+ars.al 30c. I will then continue natmur30c.

I am not able to get baryta.carb 3x in shops. they claim we get that only in kerala. I will go hunting to other shops to find it. Do let me know if baryta.carb6c is causing this agitation.

As always, Thank You.

October 21 2017
Dr Uday,

one homeo shop has baryta.carb 3x - titration tablets. they asked me to check w/ you if its the one I should give.

Kindly confirm
Thank You

--

October 21 2017
Trituration and dilution are different ways of pharmacopoeia in homeopathy. In dilution drops of water are added to the medicinal drops to dilute it to beyond non existence....whereas Trituration method is adopted when the substance is not solution in water. Please read Aphorism 270 of Organon of Medicine 6th Edition by Dr. Samuel Hahnemann in the following link :
http://www.homeoint.org/books/hahorgan/
You may use any.

--

October 21 2017
Thank You Sir,

As long as you are ok with it, I am good. Will use the trituration version of baryta.carb 3x instead of 6c. Hopefully it is less agitating. I am not sure if that is the reason for being so lethargic and sleepy all the time.

I asked him if he felt sick and wants to visit a hospital...he says he is just sleepy. so maybe barya.carb is working on his brain nerves.

will keep you posted.

Thanks again

October 22 2017
Dr Uday,

Please shed some protocols I can follow for these issues
1. Gut health ? bacteria/FUNGUS. In india docs regularly give albendezol or mebendasol to babies. what are the equivalent homeopathy meds I can use to keep his colon clean. I do give him a lot of green leavfy veges and his constipation is under control, but is there something I can do to purge his gut now and then ? like castor oil ?

2. since my son was a yr old and started to miss his milestones- he used to tug his ear all the time and have glassy eyes. that propmpted the docs to put ear tubes; remove tonsils;adenoids. but the ear tugging never stopped and he was slipping away..would be in his own world and would never respond to parents when called.how do i treat his ear issues. It has gotten better over the years...but I suspect there could still be some ringing or chronic disturbance in his mid ear( he just does not want the tv or radio on...they are always muted and if not...he goes into a temper tantrum. so there is something definitely bothering his ears. kindly advise.

Update - Still on Natmur 30c. will start baryta.carb 3x starting tomorrow. The regeim is to give him 4 days of natmur30; 3 days of baryata.carb 3x until you recommend a change.

Thank You.

Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.