Cell/Biochemic Salts
Bach Flower Remedies
Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Asclepias Tuberosa
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Dr Udaya Need your help (Referred by Joe Sir)
Started by: bhelpu at August 26 2017

Replies: 12 & Views: 839    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Dr Udaya Need your help (Referred by Joe Sir) By: bhelpu
delhi

August 26 2017
Hi Udaya Sir,

Need your help as I have been referred by Joe Sir as he mentioned that my case is complicated and he does not have time for follow up, He referred me to you. Below is my case detail.

I am 35 now and suffering from Sinusitis (turbinate swelling) from childhood. I sneeze a lot that sometimes lead to hay fever. At the age of 22, I also developed wheezing at right side of chest and urticaria. I started expereining breathing problem at the age of 30 which now comes and go, also eczema,mild palmoplantar psoriasis (which is 90 %better when I turned vegan) and slight discoloration in skin at right cheek (not much visible). Now I think the allergy has aggravated and I feel breathlessness with urticaria. While I sneeze there is no breathing problem but If i stop sneezing i experience breathing problem with stomach upset and frequent bowel movement. I feel chest congestion and breathing problem on right side of chest as well as right nostril blocked. Could you please help me with right medicine. I am taking arsenic album 200 weekly dose with few ayurvedic medicine for last 6 months. Also I have taked 10 days twice dose of NAt mur 30,Calcitum 30,Sulphur 30 and carb veg 30 in past There is little bit improvement and condition stable. i) nose gets blocked (mostly right side) and I feel breathlessness and chest congestion on right side and need to clear my throat with occasional weakness in right arm and right leg with grip issue; also very mild dizziness and can hear wheezing deep down the lungs if I exhale forcefully.
(ii) burning in skin and excessive sweating with urticaria on chest which also moves to stomach (and other area) if I feel pain there.
Discoloration or light spots (which was first visible on right cheek in March 2016 and few doctors told me that it is early vitiligo but other doctors failed to confirm it as it is light patches, not very prominent and not much visible to eyes, I am taking ayurvedic or unani medicine for it suggested by an Ayurvedic doctor in past ) are better, I would say old spots getting better and new one is deveoping and spreading (which was stable with the use of arsenic album 200) or there is change in shape. I just completed my 10 day course of Arsenic album 200 twice but only breathing has improved, not much improvement in Skin and sneezing condition.

Re:Dr Udaya Need your help (Referred by Joe Sir) By: udaya kumar
--

August 26 2017
use single dose of Pulsatilla 200C wait for a day or two and tell me about right nose block and right sided conditions....Use Cina 30C three times a day......Before you take Cina check the esonophil counts......Use Arsenic Album 200C for wheezing and Rhus Tox 200C single dose with no other medicines on that day for urticaria. Rhus tox may be followed by Gelsemium 20C three times a day for one day for sneezing and strength of limbs conditions.

--

Re:Dr Udaya Need your help (Referred by Joe Sir) By: bhelpu
delhi

August 27 2017
Hi Udaya Sir,

Thanks for your response, I am at remote place now, In a day or two I will buy these medicines and also let you the esonophil test result. I have below queries.

Do I need to take all these medicine in a single day or Do I need to take Pulsatilla 200 C- first day and then stop it, Then on second day- Arsenic album and Rhus Tox only, stop it and then on third day- Gelsemium 20 C only.

Regarding dosage what I understand that if it is in pills form then 2 pills make a dosage and if it is in a liquid form then 2 drops mixed with 2 spoonful of water constitute a single dose. Please confirm.

I would like to provide you some additional information regarding my condition. I have observed that I have arsenic album characteristic.In past I have take arsenic album 200C for 6 months single dose with slow improvement. After advice from a doc I just completed 10 days of Arsenic album 200 C twice dose. It helped me a lot with breathing and wheezing improvement. Only it did not help me with sneezing , right nose block and Skin problem.I started taking raw garlic for last 3 days which always helps me to overcome sneezing and hayfever, It helped me and sneezing is better. Can I take raw garlic with 30 minutes gap?

While I sneeze my breathing problem disappears with urticaria but it eventually leads to hay fever.

Once sneezing stops all problem appears like breathing problem on right side, stomach mild pain right side, weakness in right hand and leg.

Please also let me know if above medicines will help me with my skin conditions also.

Once again thanks for reviewing my case and your response.

--

August 27 2017
First take Pulsatilla 200C single dose wait for a day and report then we will decide about the other medicines...
Single dose could be
1 to 5 granules directly on tongue using the cap of the vial.
or
1 to 5 drops in one ounce water ..

Ideally three to five granules of three to five drops.....

Urticaria and wheezing or asthma or hay fever like symptoms are interconnected....when one goes the other appears.....Rhus tox is curative to urticaria.....Arsenic album also helps in skin conditions including psoriasis. Pulsatilla is curative in many skin conditions like pruiritis itching etc.

--

delhi

January 8 2018
Hell Dr Udaya,

Sorry for my delay response as I was taking homeopathic medication from other Doctor but still I have not got any signifcant relief. Also I have checked my esonophil count and Level is 13.6 which is high (normal range 1-6).Till date I have used below remedies -
calcarea carb 200 and mag mur 200- 1 week
rhus tux 200 and carbo veg 200- 1 week
Thuja 200- 1 week
Pulsatilla 30- 1 week
Arsenic album 200 - 10 days
Sulphur 200 and Nux vomica 200
Dulcamara 30 and Rhus tux 30 - 2 months

Also I have taked 10 days twice dose of NAt mur 30,Calcitum 30,Sulphur 30 and carb veg 30 in past with Arsenic album for six months weekly dose as well as daily twice dose for 10 days .

While I sneeze my breathing problem disappears with urticaria but it eventually leads to hay fever. Once sneezing stops all problem appears like breathing problem on right side, stomach mild pain right side, weakness in right hand and leg.

With the use of Dulcamara 30 and Rhux tox 30, I got relief in stomach pain, skin problem and right side weakness with breathing problem, I feel like condition shifting to extreme right and more blockage of nose with heavy watery discharge from nose in morning. But I also felt low libido issue, ED and weakness. It started after the use of Dulcamara 30 and Rhus Tux 30 but I am not very sure. I took Lycopodium 200 twice for 3 days but condition is not better.Now nose blockage is worse. I have stopped all medicine now..

Please advise and help.

--

January 9 2018
Stop all medicines and take only Cina 30C three times a day for one week.....best wishes.

--

delhi

January 9 2018
Thanks for your response Dr. Udaya. I have cina30 in liquid form. How many drops do I need to take it, can I mix it with water and take it?

--

January 9 2018
5 drops in one ounce water three times a day

--

delhi

October 1 2018
Hello Dr Udaya,

Need your help for my friend who is 38 years old.
History of childhood eczema below right knee. His eczema has resurfaced with dry itching, also sneezing often which alternates with dry cough, feeling of anxiety and breatheless which comes and go with sweat, heaviness at chest, burning in palm of hand and leg ( it started a month ago). Dryness in body with fluctuation in blood pressure. Currently under blood pressure medication. Body check up report normal, family history of allergy and asthma.

Kindly help.

Regards,
Bhelpu

--

October 2 2018
use Arsenic Album 200C one dose a day for one week and report on improvements in eczerma as well as lung/chest symptoms

--

delhi

October 3 2018
Hello Dr uday,

Talking about me, I have already mentioned in the first post about my condition. I was taking Ayurvedic medicine for time being. Got some temporary relief but not permanent cure. Need your help.

Allergy problem growing day by day, I have mentioned everything in first post. Same symptoms. I tried cina 30 but did not work. I was consulting local homeopath and tried above remedies but nothing helped.Only arsenic album 200 give temporary relief. Currently I am taking calc carb weekly dose and alium cepa 30. Please help. There was lot of sneezing, now sneezing has stopped then redness uticaria on chest, with congestion, right nose block with very mild fever and weakness. Mild eczema on right finger. All these symptoms alternate, when sneezing stops there ismild breathlessness, congrstion in chest, nose block. Please help.

delhi

October 6 2018
Hello Dr uday,

Talking about me, I have already mentioned in the first post about my condition. I was taking Ayurvedic medicine for time being. Got some temporary relief but not permanent cure. Need your help.

Allergy problem growing day by day, I have mentioned everything in first post. Same symptoms. I tried cina 30 but did not work. I was consulting local homeopath and tried above remedies but nothing helped.Only arsenic album 200 give temporary relief. Currently I am taking calc carb weekly dose and alium cepa 30. Please help. There was lot of sneezing, now sneezing has stopped then redness uticaria on chest, with congestion, right nose block with very mild fever and weakness. Mild eczema on right finger. All these symptoms alternate, when sneezing stops there ismild breathlessness, congrstion in chest, nose block. Please help.

delhi

October 7 2018
Hello Dr udaya,

Could you please help.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.