Locations of visitors to this page

Udaya
Started by: Pat2011 at August 1 2017

Replies: 7 & Views: 358    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Udaya By: Pat2011

August 1 2017
Dear Udaya,

How are you doing Udaya. Long time no talk on this site. Smile

I wonder if you could share your experience with me about the number of people you run into that are suffering from mental illness and want you to feel sorry for them or want you to tell them you love them, etc. Or that want to hear that they are good parents, good cooks, etc. Which are symptoms of depression? If it is clear to you that they strongly believe that if only someone felt sorry for them or if someone loved them, that their depression would go away, how do you handle them especially when they don't think they need medication or herbs or exercises, etc, etc.

I run into people like this all the time. I would like to have a friend or two in this lifetime, but this is the type of people I run into----mentally disturbed ones who don't want any form of medicine. They are not interested in changing their diet, in doing any type of exercises, meditation, herbs, etc.

Do you know any mentally healthy people besides you?

When I was severely suicidal (before homeopathy) I used to spend a lot of time sitting under the tree, listening to relaxing music, exercising, going to conferences in attempts to find help, talking to people on the internet looking for ways to get healthy again. So I don't understand how there are so many people who aren't looking for any type of medicine to get better.

Again, are there any mentally healthy people besides you?

I want to improve myself on handling these sick people. I feel like there is something I'm doing wrong.

Thank you very much, Udaya, for sharing with me.

Re:Udaya By: Pat2011

August 1 2017
P.S. Dear Udaya, just thought I'd add that I met several people this evening at my mother'r prayer service at the mortuary where her coffin was placed at the front of the room. It seems like people with psychological issues use the opportunity as a socializing place to find people to feel sorry for them or for someone to say something positive to them. They are people I don't know. They would have benefited more if they went there to sit in silence but they appear unable to understand that. Seems like no matter where I go, I run into people with serious issues with depression. It appears that the energies I picked up there have caused me to stay awake. It is now 2:30 AM and I can't fall asleep. Do you also find yourself in this sort of situations surrounded by mentally ill people?

Re:Udaya By: udaya kumar
--

August 1 2017
Pat,
I can see clearly well the source of these thoughts......there is something called """"'Chita Vairag"""""the realization and spiritually correct and sensible thoughts do come when one is witnessing the Chitha or funeral pyre...the uselessness of material pursuits dawns then till the moment one is present there.....thereafter the material thoughts overtakes gradually until bereavement is over (Ignatia helps here).. The intensity may differ in differently enabled person.......My deep felt condolences and pray the departed soul rest in peace....Whatever happened and happening is normal in that perspective.

Turning to your primary question..... Every human being on the earth is mental or mentally sick as long as Mind exists.Only the level varies.....Mind can be sick for a split second to entire life depending on the vaasnaas (certain kind of genetic predisposition which creates desire) inherited.......If someone is able to dissolve the mind these parameters may not apply Desire is the cause to sufferings of the Mind.... that is why Karma (action of thought, action of speech, action of physical action) without looking for the fruits is so important.....

Regarding your problem of Running into these people all the time.....my advice would be ..... " If you go into ancient temples of India, you may witness some huge human size statues of Gods (God being in the image of human and vice versa, such kind of perception and worship are spiritually and logically correct).....One thing so special about these statues in some of the temples is that you can pass a long needle from one ear and it will come out through the other.....Meaning god does not hear and if you want to be godly you should also not hear.what is not needed to be heard.......which includes all negative vibrations...... absorb only those vibrations that is to be absorbed..... the Word No is given to you not to be negative but also to say no and keep the negativity away from you..... If the mind says NO .....nothing can enter you without your permission......

There are two questions :
Do you know any mentally healthy people BESIDES you?

and

Do you know any mentally healthy people BESIDE you?

For the question one my answer will be I am not mentally healthy as no one will be because there is no precise yardstick to say what is mentally healthy.... it is infinite and constantly changing being an abstract subject....even the physical existence is not finite.....use a microscope or perceive them microscopically and you will detect what you see is not what you see, or what it is and what you hear is not what you hear or what it is , and what you taste is not what you taste and what it is .....etc.etc. So a table is not a table and a chair is not a chair.,...the Maaya Vaata of Adi Shankaracharya can be seen in this perspective.....It is true the reality is in the Mind of God.....and reality can only be perceive and finite to some extent within the Mind and not physically. To answer the second question..... And when I cannot be certain about the exact point where I can be called myself perfect in mental health, there is no question of seeing such people beside me....

Next time if you are sitting under a tree try to sit under a Fig tree (Ficus Carica) or Peepal tree (Ficus Religiosa) or Banyan tree (Ficus Bengalensis), the experience would be different. and keep the Index and Thum finger tips touching each other in a Lotus posture. The equipoise and composure of Mind would not be far away.

None in this world can be corrected and it is futile to attempt it unless the God wills "so be it"..... There is always a predistination as the larger canvas within which the Will or the Choice of action of each human being works.....The predestination is the Will of the God and the Choice of Action or Karma is the Will of the Human being.....The moment any of these are disturbed and your action is away from the principles of Karma nothing happens but your sufferings begins and your destinations are determined..... In Ayurveda therefore the homeostasis is the harmony within and the harmony of within with without.....i.e. the harmony within the microcosm called human being and the harmony of the microcosm with the macrocosm i.e. the universe with all its forces included.....There are five forces, the God or the Ethereal, the Air, the Fire, the Water and the Earth. The Universe has it genesis from those Pancha Maha Bhoothaas and the human being has evolved out of these five Great Spirits.....Their harmony is vital for a life devoid of sufferings, for maintenance of universe, for continuity of the universe, for continuity of life on Earth as well as the Universe...

This is Kali Yuga where the Human Beings identify themselves with the Earth and not with the Supreme Element or Maha Bhootha which is Ether or Ethereal or God. When torn apart by the Grossness of the Earth at variance with the subtlety of the Ether...their mind will also be dominated by the Element Earth which is Gross and the conduct that emanates from such a mind will also be Gross.......I sleep by 3.a.m. and get up early...Sound sleep for four to five hours is all that is required for persons above middle age. Yes if you sit like a tortoise and sleep like a log you can extent your age upto 240 years double that of Kali yuga which is 120 years But that life is as good as a vegetable..... Best wishes.

--

September 7 2017
Dear Udaya

Thank you very much for sharing your wisdom, which I always find inspiring.

I attempted to find a fig tree, but I couldn't find one. I will be keeping an eye out for one to plant in my yard. I did't know that a fig tree was so special.

Yes, I totally understand what you mean about people needing to choose whether or not they want homeopathy to be part of their lives. I have an extremely difficult time dealing with people who have the same mental disease my mother had where they are convinced that pity is the best medicine and never realizing that it does not work. It is the next miracle I want to experience --- being able to be in the presence of people with the same mental disease as my mother without being annoyed by them.

It seems that since I was born to a mother who was a psychic vampire, it is so natural for me to allow my energy to be sucked out of me by people who want pity as their medicine. It is a real huge challenge to say, "no." But I am working on saying , "no."

Very grateful for the time you take to educate us with your wonderful wisdom.

--

September 7 2017
Pat,
Just remember when you point fingers, one finger is pointed towards others, one finger upwards towards God and three other fingers are pointed towards you,,,,,, Remember the fingers, thumb is pointed towards God....thumb itself is God as it represents the Ethereal Force in you....and Ethereal is the purest pointing towards the purest, whereas the index finger represents the Air....the subtle element which is cause to life within us being Praana (Life giving force).....and therefore the blame on others are also life giving and not life taking. The third, fourth and fifth fingers, indicating the Intelligence, the emotions and the Ignorance are pointed towards you which are mortal elements and cause to sufferings.... So we ourselves should owe responsibility for our sufferings and not others......Our Intelligence or lack of intelligence, our emotions and our ignorance are cause to our sufferings and blaming others arises out of ones own ignorance.....Mother is identified as Prakrithi or Nature or Female Principle in manifested form includes all manifested Life on Earth, at variance with the phenomenal world which is the Life as we experience it and individually created worlds.

--

September 7 2017
Dear Udaya,

Are you describing the gian mudra meditation had position?

Thank you for the reminder that we are responsible for our own suffering. Homeopathy is a great reminder also when we are healed. It will be another great day when I get passed these challenging times.

--

September 8 2017
No. Gyan Mudra is for meditation....I was talking generally about the pointing fingers:
https://pixabay.com/en/brown-brunette-female-finger-18335/

--

September 8 2017
Ok. Now that picture together with your description made me laugh.

Yes, after going through severe depression, I learned that blaming is a symptom of depression. When I hear someone blaming someone or something, I identify them as having depression.

Thanks for the link.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.