Locations of visitors to this page

Ganglion Cyst Iside Inex Finger Mount
Started by: zia ahmad at July 17 2017

Replies: 5 & Views: 215    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Ganglion Cyst Iside Inex Finger Mount By: zia ahmad
Islamabad, Pakistam

July 17 2017
Dear Uday
For the past few weeks I have noticed, right below my index finger(palm side) inside its mount at the joint some tiny pea-sized growth( ganglion cyst?) which is slightly painful when pressed. There is no such thing in any of my hands. I occasionally get gout mostly in feet which you successfully treated in the past. Besides that I have no underlying health issues. Please prescribe some medicines to treat it. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Kind regards

Zia

Re:Ganglion Cyst Iside Inex Finger Mount By: udaya kumar
--

July 17 2017
Ganglion cysts normally do not appear on the palms....it may on joints and on soles.....Since there is a joint of ligaments under this area on the palm of hand, it could also be cyst as you suspect and you may try the following medicines for three days and if no change is found at all, then it is not a cyst.
1. Benzoic Acid 6C three times a day for three days.
2. Calcarea Fluor 30C three times a day for three days.
3. Calcarea Phos 30X three times a day for three days.

Please check blood pressure and let me know.

--

Re:Ganglion Cyst Iside Inex Finger Mount By: zia ahmad
Islamabad, Pakistam

July 18 2017
Dear Udaya
Blood pressure just checked is 123/75. Pulse rate is 121. I have severe diarrhea right now ( for the last two days ,mucus like) and have taken pulsetella 30, china and other homeo medicines but no difference . Pulse rate may be high due to slight fever due to diarrhoea. I will follow the above advice after recovering from diarrhoea and let you know. Unfortunately my left foot area suffered with gout due to high meat intake before the diarrhoea and I took benzoic acid 6c few doses only. Gout has subsided 80% now but this diarrhoea I got probably eating spoiled ice cream. Diarrhoea occurred with some fever. I am in bad shape due to diarrhoea and just took few drops of Mere Sol 30 as the last resort. Doctor has prescribed Ciprofloxacin 500mg along with Flaygel 400 twice daily which have not yet started. Any suggestions.
Best wishes

Zia

Re:Ganglion Cyst Iside Inex Finger Mount By: udaya kumar
--

July 18 2017
the dairrhoea is due to an infection....the pulse rate is high because of the infection. the infection might have entered from the meat you ate.....use Nux Vomica 30C three times a day for three days and if needed and if any septic conditions are noticed use Pyrogenum 200C single dose......you may use allopathic medicines alongwith homeo if you so desire.

--

Islamabad, Pakistam

July 18 2017
Thanks. I will follow the advice.
Kind Regards and best wishes

Zia

Islamabad, Pakistam

July 22 2017
Dear Udaya
With the remedies proposed, I finally recovered from diarrhoea. Some minor gouty irritations still around left toe. The hand cyst is there.Its small and not visible physically on the palm. May be it will go away itself? Although,I have taken few doses of benzoic and Calcs as you proposed. Any new suggestions.
Regards

Zia

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.