July 14 2017
Pls check Ur email.

My mom suffering from to much cough

Rgds Yuhance

Re:Udaya Ji pls check Ur email urgent By: yuhance

July 15 2017

July 15 2017
Udaya Ji pls assist. There is too much suffering.
Rgds yuhance

Re:Udaya Ji pls check Ur email urgent By: udaya kumar
--

July 15 2017
I have not receiving anything in my email....-please resend......I have been checking the email regularly...which email id you used. send it it udayan54@yahoo.com

--

July 16 2017
Deleted

--

July 16 2017
Replied you in mail....

--

July 16 2017
Thanks Udaya jee,
I have sent some more inputs & reports.
Pls check & reply back.

Yours Grateful, Yuhance

July 17 2017
Udaya Ji,
I have sent some inputs today morning.
Pls assist.
Thankfully, Yuhance

July 17 2017
On Monday, July 17, 2017 12:08 PM, udaya kumar <udayan54@yahoo.com> wrote:

osteopenia which is a weaker bone condition is normal in old age and with RA It can also be iatrogenic i.e.caused from allopathic medicines or overactive thyroid or celiac and other assimilation or metabolism related reasons and disorders. Cocculus indicus and calcarea fluor will work in these. RA is covered under causticum. , cocculus, bryonia and other medicines. Diffuse fatty liver infilteration is also normal in almost all persons...it means fatty liver and phosphorus should take care of that. Toxicosis by T3 is being addressed by Phosphorus 30C single dose followed by Belladonna 30C three times a day for three days or more....this could also cure the throat and chest problems if they are of viral nature or bacterial nature......The single dose of causticum 30 is a test dose and if spurting stoips underlying causes would also be arrested and therefore after single dose you report to me in each case of administration of medicine and I will then tell you to repeat it and for how long......First thing is to buy the medicines
1 Causticum 30C
2 Phosphorus 30C
3 Belladonna 30C
4 Cadmium Sulph 200C
5 cocculus indicus 30C
6 Stannum Potency 200C? for future use
7 Antimonium Ars 30C ,
8 Aspidosperma Q 5 drops in one ounce water thrice a day for one week as tonic for the lungs.
9 Carbo Veg 30C
10 Bryonia 30C.
Please read carefully what I wrote earlier where I have already mentioned that the causes for the cough arising out of emphesema or Fibrosis or COPD condition may be traced to Rhematoid Arthritis. Please also continue the thread in the Forum as I do not visit the emails or I do not write personal emails.....I had replied only because it was matter of MOTHER.

On Monday, July 17, 2017 12:05 AM, udaya kumar <udayan54@yahoo.com> wrote:

Lung Volumes are the functional divisions of lung just as we say Rachaka Puraka and Kumbhaka etc. the capacity of the lung to like Expiratory Reserve Capacity(ERV), Functional Residual Capacity(FRV),Inspiratory Capacity (IV), Inspiratory REserve Capacity (IRV), Total Volume Vt...Total Lung Capacity (TLC), Vaital Capacity (VC) meaning for eg. the total volume of air that can be inhaled and exhaled...... These are the values for the Lung Function Test and should not be alarming to a layman like us. These tests are done to ascertain the presence of a Restrictive Lung Disease in some probability is Pulmonary Fibrosis ( formation of scar tissues) which would turn the lungs partially to a honeycomb like structure with reduce breathing capability which can be described as emphysema. The causes can be traced to Rheumatoid Arthritis....FVC is the Forced Volume Capacity of the Lungs which is done through Spirometry......Whenever there is a decreased FVC it should be understood according to the readings the severity or moderateness of the obstruction....in this case it is moderate and initial stages.......For spurting of the urine with cough the medicine is Causticum 30C use single dose....this is also medicine for Rheumatoid Arthritis.....When causticum gets indicated in cough, Spurting of urine would be evident. It should also remove the hoarseness if not Phosphorus single dose followed by Belladonna must be used..... The medicines I had ..suggested already covers emphysema and Fibrosis where few other medicines would be required including Cadmium Sulph. What she should do if possible is to do the Vaayu Mudra......Vaayu Mudra is done by keeping the tip of the index finger on the first phalange or the first line between thumb and index finger i.e. the three fingers will be open and the first finger or index finger will be kept curved towards the root of the thumb (in between thumb and index finger).....Keeping both the hands in this mudra ask her to deep breathe slowly without inciting cough and keep the breath for some time and exhale it slowly...do this several times which will increase her FVC i.e. Forced Volume Capacity........Report after causticum.
with best wishes. .

On Sunday, July 16, 2017 10:00 PM, Yuhance Qureshi <yuhance@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Udaya Ji
Thanks For you reply
Yes there is urine spurt with cough most of the times
Great Insight of yours.
I will buy all the medicines tomorrow as today was sunday.

Please tell me how to take the medicines dose in liquid form , as the sweet pill give here problem.

Current State of hers:
Too much cough when she lie down or sleeps, for the last 12 days, voice also has changed.
This all stated with common Cold & cough from 26 June 2017
Initially there was no cough in the night time.
She took raw Tumeric & half Sinarest Tablet, thereafter these voilent coughs stated.
Since 10 days taking medicines of pulmonologist (prescipt attached in reports) but now relief in cough.
he has given clarithromycin 250 twice a daily for 5 days.
She does have Breathlessness when coming back from bazaar & when climbing the stairs.
RA Factor done last november was 170.
Also cataract in right, using cineraria maritima rekweg eye drops since 4 months.
Cineraria 6x 3 doses for 2 days caused red & sticky eyes hence stopepd(3x was not available)

Udayaji Please look into the following Point that i need to understand, with you kind help

PFT Report :
1) page 3 :
Moderate Airway Obstruction with reduced FVC
Advice : Lung Volumes, what does this means.

CT Scan Report
2) Page 4 3rd Para Para-aortic & subcranial Lymph nodes with few of the lymph nodes showing calcific densities in the subcranial & right Paratracheal region.
last line: tracheobronchial tree appears unremarkable
3) Page 5 1st line Osteopenia of the bones with degenerative changes
Diffuse Fatty Infiltration Liver

X-Ray Report
4) Page 6 : : Patchy Consolidation Seen in the Right Lower Zone

5) Thyroid Report which i missed, i have attached now, on the 14 Page
It Shows T3 Toxicosis *Confirmed Twice.

Also attaching last november blood reports for reference
Please provide your valuable advice.
Tthanks & Rgds, Yuhance

On Sunday, July 16, 2017 11:43 AM, udaya kumar <udayan54@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Shri Qureshi,

As per the findings of spirometry and other tests forwarded by you, she is suffering from Diffuse small airway disease - bronchitis oblitrans with centrilobular emphysematous changes....scarring with centrilobular Y V shaped nodules. use three doses of Belladonna for one day and three doses of cocculus indicus 30C for one day :

Cocculus indicus symptoms :Rheumatism with:

17. Respiratory Organs.─Fatiguing cough, from oppression of the chest, which manifests itself only during the cough.─Oppressed breathing, from contractive sensation in the trachea, as if irritated by smoke, causing constant coughing.─Periodical cough, every fourth night, towards midnight, or about two o'clock in the morning, with constriction in the throat which brings on coughing.
18. Chest.─Suspension of respiration, which stops in the pit of the throat, as if from constriction of the throat.─Tightness and constriction of r. side of chest.─Stitches in the chest (sternum) when walking.─Short, intermittent respiration.─Pressure on the chest, as if from a stone.─Hysterical spasms in chest.─Cramps in chest, with sighs and groans.─Tensive constriction in the chest, sometimes on one side only, with difficulty of respiration.─Gurgling and sensation of emptiness in the chest.─Fatigue of the chest, from reading aloud.─Congestion in the chest, with anxiety.─Red spots on the chest.

Belladonna symptoms
Y V shaped nodules......Stannum is the right medicine but I would not try it now as it may aggravate.....

Is the urine spurting while she coughs?

For emphysematous changes use three doses of Antimonium Ars 30C for one day and report benefits......us Aspidosperma Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day for one week as tonic for the lungs. Keep Carbo veg 30 and Bryonia 30 handy. Best wishes.

On Sunday, July 16, 2017 2:47 AM, Yuhance Qureshi <yuhance@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- On Fri, 7/14/17, Yuhance Qureshi <yuhance@yahoo.com> wrote:

> From: Yuhance Qureshi <yuhance@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Urgent assist required
> To: udayan54@yahoo.com
> Date: Friday, July 14, 2017, 5:02 PM
> Dr Udaya Ji,
>
> Attached are my mother's medical
> reports.
> She had cold cough for last 15 days.
> Since 1 week she has cough all night n
> also when she lies down.
>
> Pls assist
> Rgds yuhance

July 17 2017
Dr Udaya Ji,
One query remains i.e. form of medicine liquid or pills and the amount in each single dose.
Also calcarea fluor's potency??
( How to take the medicines dose in liquid form , as the sweet pill give mummy problem of bad throat always.
Can I buy the Liquid form or Pills are to be taken compulsorily ? ) Pls guide
Rgds yuhance

--

July 17 2017
the medicines may be administered in liquid form....the dosage is two to three drops in one ounce water three times a day in 30C potencies ....in 200C potency it should be weekly doses and in acute conditions one dose a day may be used or split doses througout the day. In 1M the use should be one dose in a fortnight.,...in acute cases one dose a week or one dose a day subject to maximum three days may be used under observation... If sweet pills if giving sore throat use one dose of Sulphur 30C. You can buy liquid forms and liquid forms are more effective than pill form as it works through the water channels which has wider exposure and is higher spiritual element than the material earth form of pills. i.e. when you take a homeopathic medicine what you basically do is adding ethereal form in the form of the spirit alcohol with ionized medicine in the form of the memory of the medicine in that dose is carried through the vehicle Earth (as material sugar pills) or water as in one ounce water prescription.. An ionized medicine of a particular substance taken from the macrocosm i.e. the planet earth, report to the same substance available within the microcosm i.e. human body in sub nuclear or sub atomic forms to activate them....these sub atomic area is the residence of God.or God Godself. i.e. the Ethreal spirit within the body and outside the body are impure forms of the Soul which is pure god particle. Spirit is available everywhere while soul are embedded within in the realm of spirit which are much impure in nature......Soul is witness and do not act or interfere where as Spirit is the Life Force which is contained inside every atom as its Mass or weight. or molecular or atomic weight.

--

July 18 2017
Udaya Ji,

I gave mummy one dose of causticum 30 last night as suggested.urine spurting with cough continues.
Today I gave 3 doses of Belladonna30.
No relief till now.
Pulmonoligist says it is Bronchiolitis
(is it different from bronchitis?)
Pls suggest further medicines.
Rgds, yuhance

July 19 2017

July 19 2017

July 20 2017
3rd day of belladona 30 today
Some relief in cough.
No relief in urine spurts while coughing.

Should I start with cocculus 30 from tommorow
Rgds yuhance

July 20 2017
Awaiting Ur kind reply

--

July 21 2017
repeat phosphorus 30C

--

July 21 2017
Phosphorus 30c how many doses & how many days ??

Should I start Aspidosperma Q 5 also simultaneouly ??
Rgds yuhance

Update Re:Udaya Ji pls check Ur email urgent By: yuhance

July 22 2017
Gave Phosphorus one dose & cocculus 2 doses.
Cough remains as before.
Cough wen lying down n wen sleeping @ night. Night time cough has returned back as before. Today night there was cough all the time.
Voice is hoarse
Chest feels heavy.
Phlegm is also there.
Mum says there was some relief wen she took belladona for 3 days.
Pls reply
Rgds, Yuhance

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.