Aggravations
About Potency
Make A Medicine
Cell/Biochemic Salts
Bach Flower Remedies
Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Ampelopsis Quinquefolia (virginia Creeper)
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Squint/Strabismus
Started by: anaveen at July 10 2017

Replies: 13 & Views: 407    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Squint/Strabismus By: anaveen
US

July 10 2017
Hello,

My daughter(4 year old) has strabismus(esotropia) in right eye majorly but both eyes seem misallgined. Sometimes, her eyeball goes halfway inside the nose bridge while looking at far away obljects using another eye. We have tried Belladona(for 1 month, she had dialated pupils after 2 weeks of stopping belladona) and we are still giving her Agaricus along with Ruta 1M(Since 1 week). Her conditions are worse in the morning and doctos have not identified any vision issues so far and have only said occasional farsightedness and suggested surgery for the fix.

We have also tried Craniosacral therapy and Chiropractor....after doing these at times(occasionally) it seems she is using both the eyes but pretty much unable to hold the effect.

Would really appreciate your help.

Regards,
Rachana

Re:Squint/Strabismus By: anaveen
US

July 12 2017
Hi Uday,

Please can you help?

Regards,
Rachana

Re:Squint/Strabismus By: udaya kumar
--

July 12 2017
Please read this link:
http://homeopathyworldcommunity.ning.com/profiles/blogs/strabismus-and-homoeopathy

use Physostigma 30C three times a day for three days and report.

--

US

July 12 2017
Thank you. Sure, ordered the tablets, will let you know. In the meantime continue Ruta and Agricus or stop both or Keep only Ruta?

Really appreciate your help.

Looking forward for your reply.

Regards,
Rachana

--

July 12 2017
Ruta may continue, Agaricus can stop for the time being....I do see tendency calling for Agaricus but I would not advise continuous use of Agaricus for longer periods as it is supposed to give quick results. It can be repeated if found necessary but no continuous use is advised.

--

US

July 12 2017
Thank you!!!! Sure will stop Agaricus, did see her bloated all the time, not sure what caused it at the moment. Will watch and report.

US

August 4 2017
Hi Uday,

I gave Physostigma 30C along with Ruta but was not able to notice any improvement. It seems she was little better while giving Belladona or atleast was not cranky all day which she is otherwise. Please let me know if there is any other medicine.

Regards,
Rachana

Re:Squint/Strabismus By: shouse_nsk
India

August 5 2017
With the permission of Uday Sir Please think of following medicines
1. Natrum Mur and Cicuta

R.P. Tamhankar

Re:Squint/Strabismus By: shouse_nsk
India

August 5 2017
With the permission of Uday Sir Please think of following medicines
1. Natrum Mur and Cicuta. Potency he may decide.

R.P. Tamhankar.

--

August 5 2017
yes.

Cicuta with eye issues would mean the child was born premature....?

--

US

August 7 2017
She was born normal at 37 weeks ...however during her pregnancy after 7 months there was lack of fluids(amniotic)...recently we did detailed vision test, she was told to have stero vision only when she turns her neck left and looks at right objects rest all the time she is using one of her eyes..she is having 20/40 vision with far placed objects but could read to 20/16 at near placed letters....so to sum up, 2 things her long distance seems blurry and crossing of her eyes .....I am still giving her Ruta as there is lot of medicine left and I also have Agaricus...please let me know the dosage for Cicuta and if I could continue with Ruta/Agaricus as I still have lots of medicines left.

--

August 8 2017
You can continue Ruta and add Phosphorus 30C Agaricus may not be used for longer periods continuously. Cicuta at 30C may be used three times a day for one day...Minitor for any progress for a couple of days and repeat if necessary.

--

US

August 17 2017
Hey, sorry for the delayed reply. I was unable to login to this page. What is the full name of Cicuta?

--

August 17 2017
Cicuta Virosa

http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/c/cic.htm

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.