Malandrinum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

You are playing with the health of patients
Started by: zady100 at July 2 2017

Replies: 11 & Views: 550    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

You are playing with the health of patients By: zady100

July 2 2017
I have seen some prescriptions by Udaya. They are reckless and dangerous.

This is a message for creators of this site. Please intervene to restore sanity. Your own original prescriptions on abc were quite novel and good and nowhere like this. Please see how reckless the prescriptions are. All this brings bad name to homeopathy.

Re:You are playing with the health of patients By: zady100

July 3 2017
This is another gem. Extract from http://www.homeopathyandmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9454

Udaya Kumar:
use Aconitum 30C single dose for fear of death and the reasons underlying it...... use Phosphorus 30C and Arsenic
Album 30C single doses and report on nausea and vomit.....use single dose of Bryonia 30C for constipation.

you can take it any way you like except that there should be a gap of three hours between Aconitum and other medicines.

Response from patient:
...10% relief...still he is in hospital...eats nothing... nausea...vomit, yesterday in night some drops blood came in nose , today...mind confused, fatigue.

Is this homeopathy? Reckless, dangerous, irresponsible. You are playing with the health of patients who have no idea that they are being subjected to experiments.

And what is meant by "take (medicine) in any way you like"? Can you explain.

Shameful and disgraceful. Hapless, debilitated, poor patients come knocking at your door for help and this is how you treat them?

If you make combinations, make with lowest of lower potencies, 1X or 3X and not 30C and 200C.

Re:You are playing with the health of patients By: udaya kumar
--

July 4 2017
please stop spreading your ignorance.....!

--

Re:You are playing with the health of patients By: zady100

July 4 2017
Udaya Kumar, please continue experimenting on patients. Your patients will not even realise when they get new problems because of your prescriptions.

Homeopathy at the hands of an ignorant homeopath is of no service to any one.

I am sure you will not treat your own child in this fashion - with a concoction of 5 remedies with take whatever way you like direction.

I merely sounded an alert after recognizing how dangerous your prescriptions are.

Good bye

Re:You are playing with the health of patients By: TaraJoy

July 26 2017
You say Goodbye....and I say Hello.....
Your Proclamations of Doom are 'of no service to anyone'.
What's reckless and dangerous is claiming we know things that we don't know. Please don't make accusations. 'All this brings bad name to homeopathy.'
I'm here only as a mother and not to doubt your education, skill and conviction.
Some Food for Thought:
http://www.homeopathycenter.org/homeopathy-today/what-was-hahnemanns-true-intent
http://californiahomeopath.com/issue/the-california-homeopath-volume-17-1/article/materia-medica-standing-on-shifting-sands
Best wishes,
TaraJoy

Re:You are playing with the health of patients By: 2tuff

July 27 2017
This is just another being who's probably paid up by the establishment to create frustration, anger, confusion and fear on various alternative websites. I've tackled these sorts many times before and you'll always find they have zero to contribute and they've never helped a single being with their health or knowledge base. Whilst I like traditional homoeopathy I still believe in some of the modernized homoeopathy through experience and modern ailment and disease patterns. You still have people who don't even know any data on LM potencies and therefore stuck in the dark ages. Things change and hopefully improve with time and therefore expect some differences at times as needs be. Let me remind this character that in Europe a lot of homoeopaths use the 6-12 combination homoeopathy shotgun bullets rather than one off sniper bullets in fact most of them do (not that I agree with it as such but it's a fact).

Re:You are playing with the health of patients By: Pat2011

July 28 2017
I had a classical homeopath for several years and for about two of those years she had me on kali phase 30, kali phase 30, kali phase 30. Only prescribing kali phase 200 when she was angry to hurt me.

Classical homeopaths keep you on the on only one remedy to string you along and take your money. Udaya's ulterior motive is only to serve and to ease suffering. He gains nothing for his service.

Udaya is a miracle worker, he is the only person I have ever met that is so kind, giving of his time without expecting anything in return because he has a huge heart. He has no self-interest in helping people. He remains neutral with his help that's why he is so good at what he does. He makes miracles every day. He is the only person I have ever met that is emotional stable who does not have the ability to hurt people. I'm not a young person and have lived a long time and Udaya is the only person who has never said a single mean word to anyone including me. I had to quit coming to this board on a regular basis because there is always someone on this board who attacks me. Oftentimes because of jealousy. Somehow, they believe Udaya favors me over others. A lot of people suffer from paranoia and I'm an easy target. Udaya is extraordinary, and rare. I would still be crippled without his help. He gave me back a lot of my freedom.

This board is full of people who love and appreciate and respect him no matter what negative comments anyone makes about him.

So anyone coming to this board to attack or bad mouth Udaya is wasting his/her time.

Re:You are playing with the health of patients By: 2tuff

July 28 2017
Traditional homoeopathy isn't about ripping people off it's about working cleverly and directly with a set of symptom patterns. If one homoeopath wishes to take someone's money that is one homoeopath not the rest of traditional homoeopaths.

Re:You are playing with the health of patients By: Pat2011

July 28 2017

Re:You are playing with the health of patients By: jyoti
kolkata

August 1 2017
Mr zady100
Whoever you may be
Your post about Udayaji is totally of ignorance about his wisdom and knowledge of homeopathy.Through his advise we including myself cured from severe and cronic ailments.for your information i am continuing to get his advise for myself and my family and invariably getting cured.
My urnest request to you to appraise before giving unneccesary comments.
with great regard(!)
jyoti

Re:You are playing with the health of patients By: lal_anar

August 2 2017
Dr. Henry Clark always prescribed med based on physical symptoms and prescribed more than one med at time.

Re:You are playing with the health of patients By: jyoti
kolkata

October 5 2017
---

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.