Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Castor Equi
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

about bronchitis and cough GERD anxiety
Started by: shadman hasan at July 2 2017

Replies: 139 & Views: 4151    Font    Page 3 of 6  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next          Reply

Re:about bronchitis and cough GERD anxiety By: shadman hasan
india

July 16 2017
I am hypochondriac I think and I had bronchitis doctor told.me.and he gave me medicine sand injection and I was fasting also and previous year I had this type.of feeling also that short of breath type actually my nani had copd and she died from it and in my.family.relation people has respiratory problems and bp problems so I an aware of it so due to fear once I raise my bp up to 160/100 but now only the problems I told u that these are problems and sometimes I have problem of swallowing or choking type in bathing for so long but I am hypochondric that is sure cuz.u should understand most people who are here.posting always google.symptoms

india

July 16 2017
But.one thing ur right I have hiatal hernia or gerd or.nay be both because as I drink or eat I burp and always burping a lot and in the morning I am.fully.fine and constant chest pain and coughing after eating and chest pain says that so I should.go.to.gastroenterologist for.confirmation what I have sir?

india

July 17 2017
Sir before telling me medicine read my both above post and tell me also how I have to take medicine and what should be duration sir

Re:about bronchitis and cough GERD anxiety By: udaya kumar
--

July 17 2017
ok stop all medicines and use Arsenic Album 30C three times a day for three days and report on first day and third day how you feel.,

--

india

July 17 2017
OK my gp prescribed me for pantofiz DSR capsule for empty stomach and sualin for sore throat and cough and zeet syrup Naaz plus or alfresh for anxiety at night but only I eat pantofiz DSR and one night Naaz plus and I.don't usually eat allopathic.medicine a lot so should I stop.all and eat only.arsenic album sir?

--

July 17 2017
Your Will......!!

--

india

July 18 2017
Sir my will but I am asking for ur view

--

July 18 2017
My views have been expressed on July 17.....!!!

--

india

July 18 2017
Thnx sir ur view was stop.all medicines.so all will be stopped and I will. Report to u tomorrow how I feel sir .wishes

--

July 18 2017
No my view was """stop all medicines and use Arsenic Album 30C three times a day for three days and report on first day and third day how you feel.,""""

--

india

July 19 2017
Sir what about nux vomica and argentum nitricum for these symptoms one homeopath doctor told me about it too but I an taking ur medicine are they also helpful ? Plz guide me respected sir

--

July 19 2017
I don't know. please check with the homeopathic doctor.

--

india

July 20 2017
Sir I am taking ur medicine not his I juz ask u he told.me so I ask u but u seems kinda angry

india

July 20 2017
Sir I am.taking.medicine as advised by you I juz ask about what he.told me I am juz feeling unwell nothing else kinda have headache otherwise feeling well

india

July 21 2017
Sir I use arsenic album u prescribe and feel kinda good only nausea feeling unwell and headache and sometimes burping.and coughing and slight chest pain otherwise some relief but.sometimes coughing and when I bath or go for shower so mucus comes out from throat

india

July 21 2017
Sir waiting for ur kind reply

india

July 22 2017
sir still waiting for ur kind reply where r u ?

india

July 24 2017
Uday sir where r u i take ARS 30 c but i take in tablet with liquid ARS and feel.relax but.as i a bout to.sleep i feel.like i am dieing heart palpitation.in the morning i.am.awesome.but as day progress i feel bad

india

July 25 2017
Waiting for ur kind reply its so long where r u sir

--

July 25 2017
use single dose of phosphorus 30c for palpitation and report results.

--

india

July 30 2017
Uday sir when i wake up i feel like i have fever .but in the morning i am.alroght but as day grows i juz feel lIke i am unwell and feel.chest pain slight cough and when i dont cough for long i feel heavy head and like head spinning and feel like trouble breathing but as i go to doctpr he say he can listen through stethoscope that i m not short pf breath and he says i have ur two ecgs and one x ray both normal.but really i feel these things i feel palpitations sometime .i am not even able to work prpperly sir i am lethargic whole day sir and some time i feel loop in throat .i am better now but still not fully fit .sir plz help me and describe what it is .i had bronchitis only but now i feel i have GERD etc and beleive me i.only google.symptoms when i dont cough i feel chest.pain and when this not happens feel short of breath .sir plz tell me what i may have or it is only anxiety
Plz tell me or should i go CBC or these test are enough

--

July 30 2017
The way you describe it, it seems only anxiety. You may go for a CBC so that we know which electrolytes are deficient and in which cells, in particular potassium. After CBC is done, start using Kali Phos 6X (bio checmic form) three times a day for one week.

Do not google too much on medical conditions and symptoms unless you are mature enough to shock absorb it.....There is something called Intern's syndrome which is a condition frequently reported in medical students, who perceive themselves to be experiencing the symptoms of a disease that they are reading or studying. which are akin to Nosophobia and Cyberchondria.....

Best wishes.

--

india

July 30 2017
uday sir see above post and i will be greatly.obliged sir and whoever sees me say i am looking fine but i am hypochondriac or i have something i dont know but worst phase.of my.life.my all symptoms subside but still some part left npt feeling fully.well u know i am from lucknow u.p and in this humid summer i am drinking normal water not using a.c and refrigerator sir plz help me .thanx good wishes

india

July 30 2017
Thnx alot sir i am a medical student and u got it right sir. I will be greatly.obliged. thanx and tomorrow i will go for CBC surely.and will tell u reports.thnx regards respected sir.

--

July 30 2017
Nothing to worry then, it will pass off as the year pass by//// It is either potassium or calcium.....In both cases the pressure goes low.....use lemon water then.with salt and sugar......and do you also swoon when you see blood.....? and or have fear for surgical or sharp equipments....? best wishes.

--

india

July 30 2017
No sir i dont get worried after seeing blood and my bp was high once i got panic attack or side effect of azee 500 i dont know but i have bp monitor and i am always health freak thats why i am worried as much i google symptoms i am worried sir anyway thnx for ur quick replies.even sir i have deep.respect for homeopath Cuz my dad has a some type of mass on elbow and one homeopath doctor in my area dissolve it on 7 days so i have long debates of mine other fellows about it and sir even he has given my dad and mom.five phos 6x.anyways sir i will Go for CBC and tell u reports. regards sir .

--

August 1 2017
your report as posted elsehwere by you is quoted below:
Uday sir this my CBC report
Hb 15.4
Wbc 6500
Neutrophils 45
Lymphocyte 34
Eosinophils 18
Monocytes 03
Platelet count 3.6
Esr 18 mm in first hour
Impression
Rbc are normocytic normochromic
Wbc series shows eosinophila
Platelet count is adequate on smear
No abnormal cells and haemoparasite seen.

Use Cina 30C three times a day for one week and report.....No other medicines are required. There is esonophilia probably from parasites in abdomen. and may be lungs.

--

Page 3 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.