Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Punarnava Herb - Boerhavia Diffusa
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

about bronchitis and cough GERD anxiety
Started by: shadman hasan at July 2 2017

Replies: 139 & Views: 7398    Font    Page 6 of 6  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6          Reply

Re:about bronchitis and cough GERD anxiety By: udaya kumar
--

August 31 2017
you will be ok with the Homeo combination I had suggested in the link..the inner fear, the anxiety and the stress will be relieved. Body ailments like palpitation will automatically fall in place.

--

Re:about bronchitis and cough GERD anxiety By: shadman hasan
india

August 31 2017
sir insha allah i hope also that i will be fine...my quality of life is effecting and today i am juz anxious about nose ...and thnx alpt for ur quick replies.sir

india

September 1 2017
Sir tomorrow is eid ul azha so wishes for u and ur family from me and my family..nd i am grateful for u that by ur help i am able to lower my eosinophils and now feeling almost fine only.sometimes brrathing difficulty and throat nose.problem i feel ..it may be due to anxiety also ...sir and after Eid ul azha i will use tranquil and sir a question for u can anxiety makes me feel that i am short of breath or.difficulty breathing or.it may be reality even doctor pulmonologist always says diseas is in my mind ..sir but i feel.these things ..plz telll it.also

--

September 2 2017
Eid Mubarak ho....take the medicines as suggested and you should be ok...

--

india

September 2 2017
Thnx for ur wishes sir hope u were in north so u may visit our house ..anyways due to eid ul adha i cant get medicine Cuz u know lucknow is nawabi city and full of muslim culture..anyways i hope i will be fine soon ..and regards sir always nose throat and breathing problem i am facing now ...these may be anxiety tooo?

--

September 2 2017
Just relax Janaab Nawaab Saheb....!

--

india

September 2 2017
Janaab mohtaram uday kumar sahab izzat afzaai ka shukriya ...is baat se shadeed khushi hui humein ki urdu zubaan ki maaloomat aapko bhi hai

--

September 2 2017
aadaab..!

--

india

September 2 2017
sir thnx alot for ur fun and good mood..but helping me is good hope.i will be better soon Cuz i am scared of sleep due to nose blockage and breathibg stop fear sometines even i wake.middle with it ...

india

September 6 2017
Hii uday sir hope u will be fine..and healthy .I have a question for u sir that my gp said that I have allergic rhinitis or sinusitis and my breathing difficulty what I always say and chest pain due to it? And I want to ask that this allergy can cause high eosinophils count also? I was under ur guidance u know my symptoms hope u will reply soon and adab uday Sahab .regards

india

September 7 2017
Hii uday sir hope u will be fine..and healthy .I have a question for u sir that my gp said that I have allergic rhinitis or sinusitis and my breathing difficulty what I always say and chest pain due to it? And I want to ask that this allergy can cause high eosinophils count also? I was under ur guidance u know my symptoms hope u will reply soon and adab uday Sahab .regards

--

September 7 2017
use the suggested medicine and report.

--

india

September 7 2017
UDay sir u only tell me sbl tranquil not any medicine for sinusitis or rhinitis... i ask some questions plz look at them also...and have palpitations often..

india

September 8 2017
uday sir waiting for ur kind reply? Plz look what i ask u

india

September 9 2017
Uday sir ur angry with me or what i am not getting any reply or suggestion from u?

--

September 10 2017
Please stop trolling....

--

india

September 10 2017
sir i am not trolling u i am getting symptoms like i am short of breath and have to blow nose and eveb if i check my spo2 is 98 and pulse is 70 ..and i feel heart beating fast and i am getti g panic attack often and mostly at after 5 p. M .my life is becoming hell thats why i ask u even i.have sore throat also now Cuz i was using nasal spray otrivin ...

Page 6 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.