Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Bacillinum Burnett
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

For the kind attention of Udaya
Started by: Newark at June 27 2017

Replies: 39 & Views: 1018    Font    Page 2 of 2  Goto page Previous  1, 2          Reply

Re:For the kind attention of Udaya By: udaya kumar
--

July 17 2017
Most of the illness for which conventional doctors do not have an explanation or knows that those are arising out of their own doing or medicines would be conveniently categorized as psychosomatic. Whereas wheat is the only substance that has Gluten intolerance....other substances maize barley etc., are considered as allergens because they contain grains of wheat and in the form of flour these cannot be distinguished from one another and its use aggravates the condition........ Lactose idiosyncrasy is inextricably interwoven with Wheat intolerance and therefore Celiac...In fact, there is no wheat intolerance....I am using those words like intolerance and idiosyncrasy because I want to replace the word Allergy and remove it from the dictionary..... Nothing is allergic....it is all non assimilation because of genetic mutations and a chain cause and effect deteriorating the whole body and its functions to new levels of mutations to be passed on to next generation. Toxins at body level and sins at spirit level are cause to the distortion of the Spirit or Life Force within. Psorinum and Pulsatilla had always been remedial in celiac. and similar fall outs of non assimilation of glutane, b3 b6 b12 et al.

--

Re:For the kind attention of Udaya By: Newark

July 18 2017
Thanks Udaya,

I'm not lactose intolerant - it's the milk protein. Thanks for more clarification on Pulsatilla. I was originally given Phosphorus for non absorption of b vitamins - the 10M caused an aggravation in my spine and it took the 50M to get beyond it approx 10 years ago. I was also told I had a leaky gut at that time as well. Still my vitamin levels have remained low on last checks anyway. Pulsatilla was initially given initially as an acute post surgery about 5 years ago when it caused my bladder to become mobile - feeling of falling to the side,that quickly resolved and was back to sulphur for a while but needless to say, the surgery failed and it's been homeopathy since, trying to sort everything there as well. Multiple things going on but hopefully we will get to the bottom of it all again and get things sorted. I was going to wait for pulsatilla so I wasn't taking too much at the one time but I'll take a dose today as I'm still quite thirstless and licking my lips (calc phos as you mentioned before and lachesis if memory serves me right) one question with regards to calc phos and pulsatilla. Spinal symptoms and general overwhelmed feelings being calc phos and it also being antidotal to pulsatilla - would you advise calc phos before it? It wouldn't be antidotal in my case as symptoms were there before pulsatilla/not anything new.

I definitely feel a difference with Psorinum so that is and has been needed for a long time which although not great at the moment as it could have been dealt with about a decade ago, it's happening now and things can only get better. It was an ongoing issue when I attended face to face consultations, if I said I needed something and explained why it just caused issues with them. I had to argue over pulsatilla as well so again I turned to yourself for further advice and help which I do appreciate. There may well be layers missed from past years that weren't recognised or addressed and they're coming through as part of the natural process of healing but a lot has happened lately which you've also helped address so, let's hope no further/added complications unless it helps simplify things in anyway....

I do know in terms of antidoting, your not stopping the remedy initially given, just the adverse affects so if a remedy listed as an antidote isn't causing symptoms is it OK to give them in either sequence without it interfering with the initial remedy, in this case pulsatilla? I know also some compatible/complementary remedies are listed as antidotal when homeopathically, it means also in the continuation of the initial remedy but I've never read anything that states calc phos has any other relationship with pulsatilla other than it being an antidote?

Best wishes,

July 18 2017
Another remedy on my mind regarding constipation, withered/thin breasts and also sweet urine listed is nux moschata. If my symptoms are showing more of a digestive disorder this may prove useful also? Again, it's on my mind so noting it.

Again with Alumina, I'm not just picking random remedies :0) chronic constipation from lack of activity, goes deeper than pulsatilla and thuja (so again another wonder) don't want to go too much in to this as its not really the place and doing better but just prior to getting the counselling I'd say I was in that deep despairing stage but the initial stages of it. A while back and I didn't know this at the time, well couldn't figure it out as nothing was making any sense anymore. When you were asking me to look at remedies to help decide what was needed. I was incapable of doing that and also got to the point where I couldn't describe anything. There was a lot more to this but relating back to just after my mum passed, I couldn't even remember my own name - felt like everything fell apart. When I did a software analysis just from another forum, Alumina featured strongly throughout but again, then I didn't see it. I do honestly wonder now if that's been a part of the grieving process for me and it's just taken its time, as it does to fully manifest. The counselling did help a lot but I also needed a lot of support in the initial stages. I only recognised Alumina as a potential a few weeks back and seemed like a bit of a lightbulb moment.

I've mentioned before in the past - I can go days/weeks without a movement. I take softeners and laxatives when needed which I know the effects of which doesn't help matters either. So chronic constipation again, caused by numerous factors again. Initially worsened when my mum was ill in hospital before she passed away. Time was precious and there was no easy access to toilets. It's her Anniversary next week also which although getting easier. Still a very sad time for me.

There will need to be life changes and an improvement on my energy levels for more exercise etc so a lot of work ahead of me and hopefully a lot of circumstances of lately closing behind me to, enabling me more to do that. It has been a tough few years and I think it's showing.....

Thanks again

July 18 2017
Hi Udaya,

Urine results are in and so far just a urine infection. Nothing else detected from that. Been told a week to ten days for the blood results but so far nothing major indicated.

I will post again once I get the blood results towards the end of this week/start of next.

Best wishes

--

July 18 2017
Cassein., Whey or Lactose amount to same thing Lactose symptoms stand lower and Cassein symptoms go upper meaning....When milk is intolerant, the lactose stay undigested within the guts and cause fast multiplication of microorganism and parasites there whereas the protein intolerance in particular cassein as the name indicates effects the brain, the mind and the cognizance parts which are abstract in nature. Therefore there will be physical reactions as well as cerebral and cerebellar reactions.......including excess release of hystamines. The non assimilation of any of these or other ingredients like fat or other invisible ingredients would cause the so called allergy which is commonly called as Milk allergy......When I said Lactose I was referring to the whole milk and its components.including the milk protein isolates.
These three goes hand in hand i.e. lactose, cassein, glutane and according to its severety many symptoms of autism spectrum manifests like
DD - Developmental Delay
ASD - Autism Spectrum Disorders
ADD/ADHD - Attention Deficit/Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
BD - Behavioral Disorder
CAPD - Central Auditory Processing Disorder
ED - Emotional Disturbance
ID - Intellectual Disability
LD - Learning Disability
OCD - Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
ODD - Oppositional Defiant Disorder
PDD - Pervasive Developmental Disorder
RAD - Reactive Attachment Disorder
SPD - Sensory Processing Disorder
TS - Tourette Syndrome (Tic disorders)
Serious Emotional Disorders, Panic Attacks etc.
These are certainly not caused by this but these are certainly contributors to the developing disorders or struggling disorders.

Chronic constipation is a Syphilitic Miasm within the Psora. Having a strong psora behind with a Syphilitic Miasm means we need medicines that equally Anti psoric, Anti Syphilitic and Anti Sycotic and that is where the Trio comes into play Sulphur Calcarea Phos Lycopodium in that order.....this will remove the chronic constipation. Must know that all OCDs are Psora with Syphilitic interplay.....Obsessive is Syphilitic and Compulsive is Psora. Obsessive with Washing of Hands and Compulsive with washing of hands AGAIN AND AGAIN you can see Syphilinum indicated here but will not be corrected with out the help of Psorinum and Sulphur. Even scratching the head while thinking or repeatitive actions in autism or speaking the same thing again and again can all be attributed to Psora....where Celiac is a manifested abdomen symptom.....joining hands will be vitamin d deficiency as the call and I call that non assimilation, causing Rickets, dystrophes, ankylosing spondylitis, Lordosis, Kyphsis, scoliosis and the like.......and further less severe ailment forms like, arthritis, osteoporosis etc.etc.

--

--

July 18 2017
Cassein., Whey or Lactose amount to same thing Lactose symptoms stand lower and Cassein symptoms go upper meaning....When milk is intolerant, the lactose stay undigested within the guts and cause fast multiplication of microorganism and parasites there whereas the protein intolerance in particular cassein as the name indicates effects the brain, the mind and the cognizance parts which are abstract in nature. Therefore there will be physical reactions as well as cerebral and cerebellar reactions.......including excess release of hystamines. The non assimilation of any of these or other ingredients like fat or other invisible ingredients would cause the so called allergy which is commonly called as Milk allergy......When I said Lactose I was referring to the whole milk and its components.including the milk protein isolates.
These three goes hand in hand i.e. lactose, cassein, glutane and according to its severety many symptoms of autism spectrum manifests like
DD - Developmental Delay
ASD - Autism Spectrum Disorders
ADD/ADHD - Attention Deficit/Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
BD - Behavioral Disorder
CAPD - Central Auditory Processing Disorder
ED - Emotional Disturbance
ID - Intellectual Disability
LD - Learning Disability
OCD - Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
ODD - Oppositional Defiant Disorder
PDD - Pervasive Developmental Disorder
RAD - Reactive Attachment Disorder
SPD - Sensory Processing Disorder
TS - Tourette Syndrome (Tic disorders)
Serious Emotional Disorders, Panic Attacks etc.
These are certainly not caused by this but these are certainly contributors to the developing disorders or struggling disorders.

Chronic constipation is a Syphilitic Miasm within the Psora. Having a strong psora behind with a Syphilitic Miasm means we need medicines that equally Anti psoric, Anti Syphilitic and Anti Sycotic and that is where the Trio comes into play Sulphur Calcarea Phos Lycopodium in that order.....this will remove the chronic constipation. Must know that all OCDs are Psora with Syphilitic interplay.....Obsessive is Syphilitic and Compulsive is Psora. Obsessive with Washing of Hands and Compulsive with washing of hands AGAIN AND AGAIN you can see Syphilinum indicated here but will not be corrected with out the help of Psorinum and Sulphur. Even scratching the head while thinking or repeatitive actions in autism or speaking the same thing again and again can all be attributed to Psora....where Celiac is a manifested abdomen symptom.....joining hands will be vitamin d deficiency as the call and I call that non assimilation, causing Rickets, dystrophes, ankylosing spondylitis, Lordosis, Kyphsis, scoliosis and the like.......and further less severe ailment forms like, arthritis, osteoporosis etc.etc.

--

July 21 2017
Hi Udaya,

I hope you're well! I've had all my results and they're all normal with no further action required. Psorinum should help a lot here.

Best wishes

--

July 21 2017
good.

--

July 24 2017
Hi Udaya,

I hope you're well. Just letting you know a few improvements. I have no interest in drinking Pepsi cola at all now. I had cut back a lot but it was quite difficult to stop and also sweet tooth in general has diminished. I am still feeling physically and mentally drained, visibly shaky but I'll continue and see if anything improves further with no additional remedies unless you state anything.

Best wishes

--

July 24 2017
ok

--

August 21 2017
Hi Udaya,

I hope you're well! Tonight I noticed/felt something sticking out of my spina bifida lesion - I've also had an abcess there many years ago. I tried to look but couldn't see very well in the mirror. Had a bit of a pick and a hard, black, white yucky crust came away with some hair on it. I got a little more out but feels quite deep and not quite ready yet. There's no pain or anything so I'm assuming it's a healing of some sort? Should I just be leaving it alone and see how things progress?

I've also kept what came out, in case you want to see it?

Best wishes

Re:For the kind attention of Udaya By: TaraJoy

September 1 2017
Newark - do you think that could be a sebaceous cyst or something of the kind?
~Tara

September 5 2017
Hi Tara,

I had frequent abcesses there years ago. It all stopped after I got my food intolerances diagnosed. It seems to have settled and what came out definitely didn't look or feel fresh if you like. It seemed like it had been there for a while but without me noticing. It seems to have settled back down as well so I'll keep an eye on it and see how things go.

Hope you and Tuckoo are keeping well!

Newark

Re:For the kind attention of Udaya By: TaraJoy

September 6 2017
Hi Newark,
The reason I noticed it and asked is I've a brother prone to sebaceous cysts and your description matched. But of course I don't know for sure what you've got happening there. Just thought I'd mention it. Talk to you more later.
~Tara

September 19 2017
I have a sebaceous cyst on my back which I had checked years ago and was told to leave unless it got infected. I'll get rid of that and everything else eventually :0) but from this being old and the diagnosis being an abscess; I've just continued to call it that. I had them everywhere from the belly button down before my food intolerances were diagnosed. Pleased to report with that anyway, it seems to have cleared out all the old gumph and healing well. Especially as I never even knew there was anything to be cleared :0) the joys of homeopathy! Again, I hope you're well and I will speak to you soon. Best wishes, Newark

September 22 2017
Hi Tara, just a further update to keep things going here. I took merc again to see if there was any additional improvement to my gum health which is one of the symptoms of psorinum also. Breast tissue diminished somewhat and a few other symptoms. Had/ having symptoms for quite some time now as you know, chronic constipation which should be improving but at the moment, it's not. So, now looking at possibly antidoting merc. I've just started on this, stomach feeling more at ease with nux moschata so will be busy for a while trying to figure all this out before continuing elsewhere. I was prescribed merc many years ago also and did seem to help but may not have been the similimum and caused a few now chronic conditions. Time will tell and I'll keep updating when I get a chance. I'll speak to you again soon. Seems more indicated for mercurial inhalation so not entirely sure at the moment but it seems to be releaving some symptoms. Minefield :0) Hope you and Tuckoo are keeping well! Newark

September 24 2017
Took Conium, this has had quite a profound affect. Cried lots, slept great and feeling better than I've felt for a long time. My back feels relaxed. Not sure at the moment if this is antidotal or has been desperately needed so I'm waiting to see how this goes. Stopping sulphur also and being inimical to psorinum I'll make sure there's something in between them if I'm going to be repeating the dose. Some don't believe in the inimical relationship, I'm not willing to take the chance.

Newark

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.