Hepar Sulphur
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Cal carb and erection problem
Started by: shyam1234 at June 27 2017

Replies: 24 & Views: 560    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Cal carb and erection problem By: shyam1234

June 27 2017
I am male and of age 43.I am undergoing following problem since last 2-3 years 1. Feel sleepy in daytime and don't feel fresh. Feel lethargic 2. Feel tired due to small physical work as well and muscles pain 3. I am undergoing some psychiatric treatment as well from last 7 years and taking anti anxiety and antidepressant
I have already taken
1. Kali Phos 6x - It produces heaviness in head
2. Acid Phos in LM potencies till LM/21 - sometime it gives depresses feeling
Now I started taking Cal Carb 3x. Its really helping me. However my erection and sex drive has become almost nil. Is this due to cal carb?
Could you pls suggest me some medicine which will help me here?

Re:Cal carb and erection problem By: shyam1234

June 27 2017
Udaya....Pls help

Re:Cal carb and erection problem By: udaya kumar
--

June 27 2017
Stop the antidepressant you are taking particularly so if the medicine name is ending in IN or INE.......Use one dose of Aurum Metalicum 1M one single dose a week......Use Nux Vomica 30C three times a day for one week and let me know about the which all symptoms have vanished.....particularly the symptoms relating to sex drive and erection, the drowsiness, lethargy, Please describe your mind condition with specific symptoms.... best wishes.

--

June 27 2017
Ok, Sure. I will start the above medicine. Also to let you know the medicines I am taking are as below. I tried to stop them but withdrawal symptoms were horrible. I tried to stop them by reducing 1/4 dose of Szitalo but it gave me bad symptoms.
1. Szitalo 5mg ( anti anxiety)
2. Bupron XL 150 ( Antidepressant)

Just as a curiosity wanted to know, Is cal carb not the correct remedy? Because it gave me good result except sex drive reduced a lot than before. Is it due to property cal carb as of anti anxiety

--

June 27 2017
Benzodiazepine Clonazepam with antidepressant Escitalopram.

It may give the following side effects including decreased libido...Stoppage of the medicine itself would ideally recover you from side effects if the medicines were used for a short period....Since yours is a prolonged usage and somewhat addicted to it... the stoppage of the medicine has to be gradual...Nux Vomica has be suggested to remove these side effects and help you stop the medicine....
Sleepiness, Uncoordinated body movements, Slurred speech, Dizziness, Fatigue, Memory impairment, Irritability, Headache, Dry mouth, Depression, Constipation. You can also see the link for the effects and side effects of Bupron XL 150 which is quite alarming.

https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/p-61-bupron-tablets-150mg.aspx

Calcarea carb help you change the body to alkaline ph factor....therefore many of the side effects and sufferings gets nullified.....you can continue its use if it is beneficial...but the important thing is to stop those medicines which you are using which is adding to your miseries.

What was the actual reason for which you started taking these medicines....describe them fully and completely...did it involve guilts, addictiveness to alcohol, drugs, or any other substance....where there any suicidal thoughts....what took you and carried you to the depressive state of mind......? it is important to correct it at that point rather than managing as you did for the last three years and add more maladies to your basic issues..... best wishes.

use Arnica 30C, Pulsatilla 200C and Nux Vomica 30C when you attempt to stop Bupron lest it leads you seizure.

--

June 28 2017
Thank you so much Udaya for the following things
1. Explaining me the Cal carb - how its helping
2. Giving me the solution and direction on how can I get rid of withdrawal symptoms with the help of Nux Vomica - because till now I was just trying to reduce the dose of medicine and was not aware if some medicine can support me to get rid of withdrawal symptoms. I am taking these medicine for 7+ years now Sad
To summarize I have to use Nux Vomica 30 C daily 3 dose and Aurum Metalicum 1M weekly once to avoid depression symptoms. Also to add Arnica 30C, Pulsatilla 200C if I have feeling of seizure. All this when I start reducing Bupron. I will get back to you if I have any difficulty once I stop Bupron.

--

June 28 2017
ok keep me posted... best wishes.

--

June 30 2017
find below

June 30 2017
Hello Udaya,
I forgot to answer one of your question i.e. What was the actual reason for which you started taking these medicines
There were some clashes in our married life. My wife's nature is more of aggressive type. I used to get depressed if my wife used to shout at me or not talking with me for few days. My nature is more sensitive and emotional. Some time I used to cry due to nervousness or depression or if I feel bad or depressed. But I never had suicidal thought in my mind till now.
I also used to get angry or hyper if she is hyper and issue used to get more complex. One physician suggested me to visit psychiatric for this and then I also had more anxiety which used to make me think too much on the quarrel. I sometimes felt if we both become separate then my son's future will be in dark. These thoughts used to be so much continuous that I used to feel heaviness in my head. My head used to be like someone is pulling it from inside.
I started these two psychiatric medicines. These medicines gave me relief from getting more hyper. They also made me to listen, think and then respond. I was not aware of homeopathy at that time otherwise that itself would have solved all my problems

July 3 2017
Hello Udaya,

As suggested by you above, I have started reducing the dose of Bupron XL 150. I started this from 1st July. I reduced dose to 3/4th of the tablet. In short I reduced it by 1/4th (25%) of original one. Also I am taking Nux Vomica 30 C thrice a day. Till today I felt few withdrawal symptoms like - jerks, getting confused, sleep getting disturbed in the morning, restlessness. However they were temporary and with the help of Nux Vomica ( i guess ) its reduced now. I took the dose of Aurum Metalicum 1M today morning. After taking this I started feeling sleepiness. Is that natural?
I am not sure how to take dosage of Arnica 30C and Pulsatilla 200C ? Or these are SOS ( As per need)
PLs guide me on above doubts

--

July 3 2017
You need not repeat Aurum Met....instead you may take a single dose of Staphisagria 1M because the depression is caused more of humiliation than other reasons....sleepiness is a part of the side effects and/or withdrawal symptoms. You can use single dose of Pulsatilla 200C as that is also suggested as antidote to the allopathic medicine side effects.....and withdrawal syptoms.....Arnica is to be used as blood purifier and it dissolves clots and impurities that blocks the blood vessels into triggering seizure.......this can be initially taken for three days three times a day and repeated at will or whenever you feel like......the medicines that are positve vibrations can be used any longer periods at 30C potency without adverse affects......Arnica is one among them.

--

July 3 2017
Ok, fine.

1. So in short I have to take Nux Vomica 30C and Arnica 30 C for few more days till withdrawal symptoms vanishes.

2. Pulsatilla 200C - only one dose

3. Staphisagria 1M - one dose next week ( as I already taken one dose of Aurum Met today)

Also inbetween I am feeling like crying or sometime tears comes without any reason. Do I need any other medicine for this? Or above prescribed will only help me?

I used to take Acid Phos LM potencies for tiredness and lethargic before our medicines. Now I have stopped but my tiredness and fatigue is increasing now. Would you suggest to take Acid Phos LM potencies ? Or anything else till I fully come out of Bupron medicine?

--

July 3 2017
Also inbetween I am feeling like crying or sometime tears comes without any reason. Do I need any other medicine for this? Or above prescribed will only help me? Pulsatilla will take care of that....Pulsatilla was suggested in antcipation of such withdrawal symptoms.....

--

July 5 2017
Hello Udaya,

PLs help...

I am still continuing with reduced dose of Bupron as mentioned on top (Taking 3/4 instead of full tablet)
I am facing following issues now
1. Palpitation increases in between and feels the pressure in heart
2. With small disturbing incident ( Boss says you are not correct etc..)I am getting very much panic and nervous. Feels depressed with small incidents as well and feels that my energy is gone and feel lethargic ( before taking psychiatric treatment I used to have this problem as well)
3. Mind is always confused, not confident of what activity I am doing and feels I am lost in thoughts
4. Not able to recollect the things easily and feel stressed if think too much
5. No confidence at all. Which doing my office work I started feeling small small task as big challenge

Bupron alsong with antidepression also control generalised anxiety so I guess those symptoms ( anxiety related) are also coming up?

PLs help me. I need your help here

--

July 5 2017
have you used pulsatilla......?

--

July 5 2017
Hello Udya,
Thanks for the response. I had not taken it and took one dose of 5 pills just now. Hope it helps. Also I observed that when I take Nux Vomica in day time , it is causing slipiness. Is that so?
Thanks
Shyam

--

July 6 2017
nux vomica does not cause sleepiness, it removes hangover from not sleeping.......tell me the benefits after taking pulsatilla.

--

July 6 2017
ok, fine. I am feeling better than yesterday in terms of above symptoms which I specified in my previous post. I can say its 30% improvement tentatively.
However feeling of depression due to any specific reason or the nervousness is not getting overcome. I am feeling like nervousness or depression is buried in my mind at deep and making me feeling of low from last 2 days. This in term is making me like energy less or lethargic ( lethargy due to depressed mind) Hope you are understanding what I mean here

July 7 2017
Any suggestion Udaya on my above post?

--

July 7 2017
press the little fingers of both hands and legs for two minutes each finger total eight minutes and your lithargy will vanish alongwith depression....use a single dose of arsenic album 30C......once only...report.

--

--

July 7 2017
press the little fingers of both hands and legs for two minutes each finger total eight minutes and your lithargy will vanish alongwith depression....use a single dose of arsenic album 30C......once only...report.

--

July 10 2017
Hello Udaya,

I am feeling less depressed now. Also not sure what Arsenic Album is supposed to do here?
My tiredness and somewhat body pain is still there. Feel like I have run for some distance. Sometime there is little drowsiness as well.
Also to add to this issue wanted to consult on my problem of neck pain as well. I have Cervical spondylosis from 3-4 years. As I am software engineer, I have to work on PC for 8-9 hours daily . I normally feel the pain in my neck when I go to bed. I had tried Spondy Aid from Bakson and it reduced my neck pain but it gives too much drowsiness and sleepiness in the day time ( I took it at night for 2-3 days)
Pls suggest if I have to take anything.

--

July 10 2017
Arsenic Album corrects the stomach/abdomen...and abdomen is seat of most of human ailments. for cervical spondylosis cocculus indicus 30C with Calcarea Fluor 6X or 30C remains the main medicine. Since you are software engineer, as a matter of occupation therapy use Rhus Tox 1M single dose weekly or fortnightly as the case may be.....Baksons are combination medicines. you might be staying awake late into the night that you feel drowsy in the day time.....homeo medicines usually do not create any ailments.....If it is hangover of sitting late, use Nux Vomica 30C single dose in the morning after waking up or if you are feeling drowsy.

--

July 14 2017
Hello Udaya,

Thanks for your response. As you side its partly correct, I mean my time to go bed is bit late i.e. 11:45 PM and I get up at around 6:30 AM due to my son's school. Late sleeping is also due to his extended study time as he is in 10th class now.
I will start above two medicines for neck pain soon and report you back.
1. Also I am facing some difficulty regarding sex like less willingness of sex, low time on erection.
2. Secondly I am feeling tired easily when I walk some distance or do some physical work as well due to which I am every time afraid to do sex because after sex my tiredness is too much and I feel like sleeping for the full day
Please help me to get out of it.

--

July 14 2017
use Nux Vomica 30C three times a day for one week for 1 and 2.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.