Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Guaco
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Well being of my daughter 11 years old
Started by: Raghavi at June 26 2017

Replies: 69 & Views: 1206    Font    Page 3 of 3  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3          Reply

Re:Well being of my daughter 11 years old By: Sunny

October 2 2017
Today she passed stool twice. It was not well formed. Also once or twice in the morning she had vomiting sensation. Nothing came out. Since afternoon no such symptom.

She is lying down and sleeping since afternoon.

This is additional update. The temperature did not cross 102.6 so far today which went upto 103.7 yesterday.

Thanks

October 2 2017
Today she passed stool twice. It was not well formed. Also once or twice in the morning she had vomiting sensation. Nothing came out. Since afternoon no such symptom.

She is lying down and sleeping since afternoon.

This is additional update. The temperature did not cross 102.6 so far today which went upto 103.7 yesterday.

Thanks

Re:Well being of my daughter 11 years old By: udaya kumar
--

October 2 2017
Use Cina temperature will come down....also use one dose of China 30C. Yes you have to show to allopath to ascertain the cause for low Leukocytes, lymphocytes, Eosinophils etc.if it is not a viral and or acute ailment .....if there is any spinal cause it may prove significant.

--

October 2 2017
OK. Sir. The temperature now is 101.8.
We have given one dose of cina 3 and arsenic alb 30. We will give one more dose before night.

Now she is complaining of stomach pain after taking apple.

Also we are taking her to allopath tomorrow morning. FYI, her periods started for the first time last month. Can the low count be due to hormonal changes as well.

I hope it is not something serious.

Thanks

--

October 2 2017
If by tomorrow the temperature is normal you do not have to go to allopath except that you continue the medicine and make another test after a week or so....and if it still persists the doctors advise should be sought .....as of now I think it is only the viral.

--

October 3 2017
Sir, the temperature is hovering between 100.2 to 101.5 now. We are taking her today to allopathic doctor . She is getting losses stools after eating .

October 3 2017
Sir, the temperature is hovering between 100.2 to 101.5 now. We are taking her today to allopathic doctor . She is get9ting losses stools after eating anything .
Pl suggest

October 3 2017
Sir, the temperature is hovering between 100.2 to 101.5 now. We are taking her today to allopathic doctor . She is get9ting loose stools after eating anything .today her in take has also reduced
Pl suggest.
She has not taken crocin since day before yesterday.

Thanks

--

October 3 2017
use Argentum Nitricum 30C single dose and report after three hours.

--

Re:Well being of my daughter 11 years old By: Raghavi
Delhi

October 3 2017
Sir

showed my daughter to a general physician today.. He examined her and the blood reports. He says its most probably viral .. That S expected to last for a week. Main reason he gave was sudden onset at high temperature showing a downward trend everyday.. Today temp has been in the range of 100.5-101.5. Throughout the day. But yes her appetite has reduced. He asked us to give lot of fluids like lemon water with salt, coconut water curd and buttermilk.

I shall get Argentum nitricum 30tomorrow only. Any other alternative for her stomach.. She S complaining of slight pain around navel area.. Something that we have with acidity feeling. Any Homeo medicine we should add? Because allopath has given crocin to bring down fever, antiallergen in case of rashes and one for vomiting..

Thank you

Raghavi

--

October 3 2017
have you given her Cina or China? You can continue with Arsenic Album.....sudden onset means Bell and Aconitum....Bell you have already given. You can give Rhus Gelsemium combo or Bell Aconitum combo....Arsenic Album may be given single dose for stomach pain. Rhus tox gelsemium because it can boost your lymphatics.

--

Delhi

October 3 2017
Gave single dose China 30 and also cina 30 three times a day yesterday. Arsenic album 30 for stomach?

Rhus too and gelsimium should be given in 30potency? How many times a day?

Tongue S completely white..

Thank you

Raghavi

Delhi

October 3 2017
Sir

The allopath has given ZEVIT as a multivitamin.. Shall I give her this?

--

October 4 2017
There is no harm in giving multivitamin for limited periods...no continuous usage for longer periods. Use single dose of Antim Tart 30C. and report on the white coating on tongue.

--

Delhi

October 4 2017
Sir

Wanted to update you. By god s grace, my daughter s temperature came down to normal by today evening , being the fifth day. She LL rest as advised for next three days and should join school by next week.

Thank you very much for your advice and guidance sir

Raghavii

--

October 4 2017
you can continue use of China 30C for convalescence. Continue monitoring for fever.

--

October 5 2017
Sir: her fever was normal. She has excruciating itching. Please advice as she could not sleep.
Thanks

Delhi

October 5 2017
Yesterday throughout night she complained of itching all over the body..no rashes The allopath did tell us that once temperature comes down rashes and itching might come up and gave allegra ... Is there a Homeo remedy for this itching..?

I shall continue with cina 30and watch temperature.

--

October 5 2017
use Rhus Tox 200C single dose. and or sulphur 30C three times a day for one day.

--

Delhi

October 5 2017
Okk thank you.

--

October 5 2017
ok

--

Delhi

October 22 2017
respected sir

Here s an update on the right cheek condition of my daughter.

"If it spreads to other parts or become well defined in colour and boundaries then you have to use single dose of Tuberculinum followed by Sepia 30C three times a day until cure.
If the skin is peeling on any of the spots at any stage use Calcarea Carb 30C three times a day for one week."

Answer to this is - It has not spread to other body parts but patches are becoming more prominent on the cheek itself. There are 2-3 patches as you can see in the pic. pls guide me further.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQc7nxV7S0bprxCBsjFvUqmmNXQYNoK0R7XDlErYKrfkK3IsI2fs7DkH7tWEISdP71NghiikMhY31q9/pub

rgds
raghavi

Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.