Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Ferrum Metallicum (iron Metal)
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Well being of my daughter 11 years old
Started by: Raghavi at June 26 2017

Replies: 190 & Views: 13896    Font    Page 8 of 8  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8          Reply

Re:Well being of my daughter 11 years old By: Raghavi
Delhi

September 2 2018
Respected Udaya sir

My daughter developed high fever yesterday afternoon and this was preceded by cold and sneezing. Temperature started from 100 ,increased up-to 103.3 by 730 in evening. Headache when temp increases. Appetite normal till now.

Gave her Rhus Tox 200,belladonna30,gelsimium 30 initially . Then at 730 gave her Crocin syrup which brought down temperature to 100. Then after 8 hours, at 300am ,temperature shot up to 103 again. Gave her cold water wraps on forehead for sometime but then temperature didn't come down so gave Crocin.

For nose blockage pulsatilla30 as suggested by you once did wonders in opening up the nose. What else needs to be done. Pls guide me sir.

Rgds

Raghavi

Re:Well being of my daughter 11 years old By: udaya kumar
--

September 3 2018
use Ipec 30C three times a day for oneday report results. You may continue with gelsemium.

--

Delhi

September 3 2018
Sir

I m giving crocin every 6hrs as temperature comes down after crocin and then again rises to 103-103.5 . I have also been giving her Belladonna 200 in split doses . There S wet cough also, not frequent though. Today s the second day of fever.

Delhi

September 3 2018
Sir

I m giving crocin every 6hrs as temperature comes down after crocin and then again rises to 103-103.5 . I have also been giving her Belladonna 200 in split doses . There S wet cough also, not frequent though. Today s the second day of fever. There S body pain more of backache and legache.

--

September 3 2018
use Eupatorium perforlatum.30C for body pain reepeat Rhus tox in 1M

--

Delhi

September 5 2018
Respected sir

Shruti s fever has come down and is hovering between 99-100. But there is wet cough which is causing slight chest pain when she coughs.

There s a bad taste in mouth and pain in upper abdomen, something similar to the one we get in acidity.

I gave her Rhus Tox 1M, ipec and euphatorium 30. What needs to be done for other remaining symptoms?

Rgds

Raghavi

--

September 5 2018
use single dose of Arsenic Album 200C and three doses of Antim Tart 30C for one day.

--

Delhi

September 5 2018
Sir by the time i got this reply, I already gave antim crud as I saw in some other post. For wet cough. What do I do now?

--

September 5 2018
you can give antim tart.

--

Delhi

September 19 2018
Respected Sir

I am reporting my daughter's cheeks status after a gap. As per July 19,2018 post,I gave her sepia for 1 more week and tuberculinum 1m once in the month of August. In between she developed fever and hence I could not report. Here is the latest picture.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQ7ldxcZN90SDOqhXMbq4KV4KfCITWhOMCOKxxdCMYo1bURxSsVKjW2z4wJOq6aHqlDvB2z_5_KdZq9/pub

The white spots though reduced to a great extent but are still showing. Lightened and look as if they are merging with the skin colour. But some spots are still defined and distinct.I can't see a clear and even skin yet.

Pls guide me sir.

Raghavi

Delhi

September 21 2018
Respected Sir

I am reporting my daughter's cheeks status after a gap. As per July 19,2018 post,I gave her sepia for 1 more week and tuberculinum 1m once in the month of August. In between she developed fever and hence I could not report. Here is the latest picture.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQ7ldxcZN90SDOqhXMbq4KV4KfCITWhOMCOKxxdCMYo1bURxSsVKjW2z4wJOq6aHqlDvB2z_5_KdZq9/pub

The white spots though reduced to a great extent but are still showing. Lightened and look as if they are merging with the skin colour. But some spots are still defined and distinct.I can't see a clear and even skin yet.

Pls guide me sir.

Raghavi

--

September 21 2018
use Arsenic Album 30C three times a day alongwith Sepia. use the mother tinctures of the following medicine as local application for fiteen minutes each day and rinse.
1. Beriberis Aquafolia Q
2. Echniasia Q
3. Ledum Pal Q

4. Glycerine as available in medical shops.
5 drops each into a paste and apply on affected area. and if necessary whole of the face. there will be heat and sweating of face which are welcome signs.

--

Delhi

September 21 2018
OK sir. Arsenic and sepia should be given for how many days?

Delhi

September 24 2018
OK sir. Arsenic and sepia should be given for how many days?

--

September 25 2018
arsenic for three days..sepia to continue with one dose of Tuberculinum 1M every month....there is marked improvement.

--

Delhi

September 27 2018
Thank you sir.

Delhi

October 4 2018
Respected Sir

My daughter is having following symptoms:

1.there is a sensation of presence of a foreign body in the eyes, Indicated by eye irritation, it feels something like a dust particle is stuck in the eyes(more in left one) eyes.

2. Watery discharge comes out of the eyes making the eyelids swollen and puffy.

Earlier last month also there were symptoms like conjuctivitis but it never increased so I didn't give any medicine. But this problem keeps coming up now and then.

Could you pls guide .

Rgds

Raghavi

--

October 4 2018
aconitum 30C three times a day for one day.

--

Page 8 of 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.