Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Arnica
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Well being of my daughter 11 years old
Started by: Raghavi at June 26 2017

Replies: 82 & Views: 1732    Font    Page 1 of 4  Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next          Reply

Well being of my daughter 11 years old By: Raghavi
Delhi

June 26 2017
Respected udaya sir

Namaskaram.!! From me and my daughter shruti

I have opened this thread as I am concerned about my daughter S well being as she is growing up.. It s natural for all moms to be concerned but I am being proactive because by now you know my medical history.. I want to give my best try to ensure she doesn't go through the sufferings that I am going through as a female especially problems relating to my menstruation, uterus health and related issues.

My daughter Shruti is now 11.5 years - I want to seek your guidance regarding any homeopathic supplements like iron calcium that I need to give her to make her transition smoother as she grows.up... I m not sure whether this is the right stage to even ask you but I wanted to make sure at the same time that I don't end up making mistakes because of any ignorance on my part.

Do I need to describe her more? No medical issues till now by god S grace. No supplements being taken now.

Re:Well being of my daughter 11 years old By: udaya kumar
--

June 26 2017
If there is no medical issues she need not be medicated......describe her symptoms from head to feet if there are any so that I know the person before I suggest something....

--

Re:Well being of my daughter 11 years old By: Raghavi
Delhi

July 20 2017
Respected sir

I am decsribing my daughter as below:

Nature-carefree,freaky,compassionate,patient and happy go lucky

Likes/dislikes- likes sweets more and cant tolerate too much spice.

Weight-42 kg and height- 150cms

Allergies or vulnerabilities-

1.when she gets up in the morning her eyes r puffy more than the usual puffiness we normally have after long sleep .it gradually comes to normal on its own after 3-4hrs.

2.lips have a tendency to crack often and sometimes blood also comes.

3.highly vulnerable to mosquito bites. Black spots develop on skin esp hands nd legs. After trying modquito wrist bands with lot of reluctance i m now applying odomos a mosquito repellant in india which keeps her protected for 5hrs.

4.complains of leg pain esp on calves after her bharatanatyam dance class or whenever she has played in school. I then press her legs and she feels relieved.

5.gets headache if its too hot or too cold in ac.

She looks very pale on her face.. Do i nedd to give any iron and calcium supplements or five phos for general strength ss her physical activities like sports dance are increasing in sc hoool .

Give her mk twice a day is fond of curd, eats two bananas a day.

Kindly guide me sir

Raghavi.

Delhi

July 21 2017
Respected sir

1.when she gets up in the morning her eyes r puffy more than the usual puffiness we normally have after long sleep .it gradually comes to normal on its own after 3-4hrs.

3.highly vulnerable to mosquito bites. Black spots develop on skin esp hands nd legs. After trying modquito wrist bands with lot of reluctance i m now applying odomos a mosquito repellant in india which keeps her protected for 5hrs.

4.complains of leg pain esp on calves after her bharatanatyam dance class or whenever she has played in school. I then press her legs and she feels relieved.

She looks very pale on her face.. Do i nedd to give any iron and calcium supplements or five phos for general strength ss her physical activities like sports dance are increasing in sc hoool .

Kindly guide me sir

Raghavi.

Delhi

July 24 2017
Respected sir

Kindly guide me sir

Raghavi.

--

July 24 2017
Apply dettol in few areas of the clothes or skin before sleeping and the mosquitoes will not bite or come near her. use Arsenic Album 30C three times a day for one day and tell me about the sneezing and the black spots. Check her HB count and if it is found low then use Lecithinum 3X with Ferrum Phos 3C three times a day for one week otherwise she seems a healthy child who needs only a little bit of exercise. A couple of doses of natrum mur 30C will help with puffiness and the cut appearing on lips.

--

Delhi

July 24 2017
OMG what a sigh of relief to find you online after a gap udaya sir.

You have become almost god to OUR FAMILY without whose darshan the day doesn't end well. I keep checking the replies from you.

Thank you very much for the response. I shall do as suggested.

rgds

raghavi.

--

July 24 2017
ok......not for the hyperbole.....!

--

Delhi

July 24 2017
Sir

It's no exaggeration. I really mean it. My husband has almost got over two of his tough health issues because of your guidance. I am anyways dependent on the medicines u suggest and some of my problems have really got under control in the last two months.

Thank you for all your patience ..

Rgds

Raghavi

Delhi

August 27 2017
Respected sir

I m noticing a white patch round in shape on my daughter s face. This has been there since last 10days.

only one as of now.. on right cheek bone . Pls advice
Rgds

Raghavi

--

August 27 2017
use Cina 30C three times a day for three days.....check symptoms of Thuja and Calcarea Carb......

--

Delhi

September 4 2017
Respected Sir

Gave my daughter CINA 30 for three days. I am sending her picture.

What more needs to be done?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By8IG87FGzejZ1hXbm9WYjN1RW8/view?ts=59ad3043

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By8IG87FGzejVHA3THlOSWJMbk0/view?ts=59ad3038

rgds

raghavi

Delhi

September 5 2017
Respected Sir

Gave my daughter CINA 30 for three days. I am sending her picture.

What more needs to be done?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By8IG87FGzejZ1hXbm9WYjN1RW8/view?ts=59ad3043

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By8IG87FGzejVHA3THlOSWJMbk0/view?ts=59ad3038

rgds

raghavi

--

September 5 2017
Does she swim in school pools? Does she drink more lemon juice ? Does she eat fish?If answer to all these are negative continue use of Cina upto one week. If not my next question is ...Is she allergic to Milk? If answer is yes use Antim Crudem 30C three times a day until cure.

If it spreads to other parts or become well defined in colour and boundaries then you have to use single dose of Tuberculinum followed by Sepia 30C three times a day until cure.
If the skin is peeling on any of the spots at any stage use Calcarea Carb 30C three times a day for one week.

best wishes.

--

Delhi

September 5 2017
Sir

Answers to first three ques is no and hence shall continue with cina 30 for a week. She isnt alllergic to milk. But having looked at it what do you think it is ?

Also i wanted to share a major milestone attained by my daughter today 5th sept morning- she started her first periods . I feel its too early at 11.5 yrs but was anticipating so we were well prepared. Any guidance sir on this.

Also if i m correct i should stop cina during periods right?

Rgds

Raghavi.

Delhi

September 6 2017
Sir

Answers to first three ques is no and hence shall continue with cina 30 for a week. She isnt alllergic to milk. But having looked at it what do you think it is ?

Also i wanted to share a major milestone attained by my daughter today 5th sept morning- she started her first periods . I feel its too early at 11.5 yrs but was anticipating so we were well prepared. Any guidance sir on this.

Also if i m correct i should stop cina during periods right?

Rgds

Raghavi.

--

September 6 2017
Looks like Ptyriasis a yeast or fungal affection....caused by oily skin or hyperhydrosis, or moist weather or swimming, or in some cases worms and non assimilation of calcium.....Use of Natrum Mur is curative in some cases, Calcarea Carb in others, Cina in some others.,Arsenic album if there is dryness of skin on face or goes away on its own....

--

Delhi

September 7 2017
Sir

I am reposting as i didnt get any reply to this:

Also i wanted to share a major milestone attained by my daughter today 5th sept morning- she started her first periods . I feel its too early at 11.5 yrs but was anticipating so we were well prepared. Any guidance sir on this in terms of is there need to give iron supplements or dietary changes to be made etc..

Raghavi

Delhi

September 7 2017
Sir

Thank you for the response to the infection on face. I ll finish the one week course of cina first.

I am reposting this question as i didnt get any reply to this:

Also i wanted to share a major milestone attained by my daughter today 5th sept morning- she started her first periods . I feel its too early at 11.5 yrs but was anticipating so we were well prepared. Any guidance sir on this in terms of is there need to give iron supplements or dietary changes to be made etc..

Raghavi

--

September 7 2017
It is not early, it is 12 years if your longivity of life is 120 years proportionately less if your longivity is less as low as 7 years...that is Kali Yuga. Nothing need be given. use Pulsatilla 30C if there is any irregularity....if there is amenorrhea experienced use Natrum Mur 30C.

--

Delhi

September 11 2017
Thank you sir for the response.

Rgds

Raghavi

--

September 11 2017
ok

--

Delhi

September 16 2017
Respected sir

The white patch on my daughter s face that I had posted remains the same after giving cina30for a week. No difference in size, shape, no scaling or change in colour.. Pls guide me further

Rgds

Raghavi

--

September 16 2017
use calcarea carb 30C three times a day for three days and report. In case it refuse to yield use one dose of Tuberculinum 1M followed by Sepia 30C three times a day for three days. it should go.

--

Delhi

September 16 2017
Okk thank you sir. I LL report after calcarea carb

Rgds
Raghavi

Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.