Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Rhododendron
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Resp. Sir Udaya - Multiple-health problems
Started by: bell at June 8 2017

Replies: 82 & Views: 2790    Font    Page 4 of 4  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4          Reply

Re:Resp. Sir Udaya - Multiple-health problems By: bell

September 24 2017
Resp Sir Udaya

Please help me i would be very grateful.

the electocardiograph came out fine by God's grace.

I went to the GP as my BP is fluctuating.

She increased the conversly to now from 2mg to 4 mg as the box says for hypertension one must take 4 - 8 mg.

Cannot increase more as my body weight is still at 94 lbs and she mentioned that my night reading of the bp is normal. and she is concerned if the bp suddenly goes down
at night

Now it has been - 2 days since the increase. how many days will it take to show some progress Dr.?

Please suggest some homeo remedy as my reading is still 150 /100 range.

I heard/read that even though one has bp there are no symptoms but inside us the damage takes place.

Please help me i would be very grateful.

May good health be yours. God bless you

Re:Resp. Sir Udaya - Multiple-health problems By: udaya kumar
--

September 24 2017
You need to stabilise the BP from your physician if it is fluctuating....

--

September 25 2017
Resp Sir Udaya
Thank you for your response

Originally in july 2017 I did go to my dr and mentioned that my bp is fluctuating she took my bp and it was 130/80 and she refused then after I insisted she said she will put me on the bp machine for 24 hours

- when the reading was done it showed many normal readings and said she wont give me any bp pills but I was concerned about myself during doing volunteer work I don’t have time to check.

That’s when she gave me conversely 1 mg. But BP – no improvement.. Then she increased later to 2 mg. but again I went to her 2 days ago and she checked bp and it was 146/90 so she gave me 4 mg. she mentioned that she is increasing it based on one reading. now it is only 2 days since but no progress – not sure how many days.

That’s why I thought a homeo remedy will help – I made a remedy baryta today as it say for older folks - bp

Thank you for your time for reading my post

--

September 25 2017
At your age 90 diastolic is not high BP. ...it is normal BP......Your worries should stop.

--

Re:Resp. Sir Udaya - VERY GRATEFUL Multiple-health problems By: bell

October 7 2017
Dear Udaya Resp Sir

I am truly grateful to you and the forum members for all the information I have received.

Thank you very much to you for walking me through patiently with my multiple health issues.

I am feeling much better by God’s grace and your abundance of timely help.

Just wanted to mention that I am following the Ayurveda method that has been an eye opener for me and helped me to this level along with homeo. - had a lot of toxins

Working on my weight and BP – I read an article on some website that if you have done your best – then to continue taking the allopathy even if no results but make it an offering to the Divine – I hope I find that article. And now I am doing it.

Too bad there is no Ayurveda forum
You have helped us all without a thought about financial issues.

May You always have good health and strength to serve.

God bless you – heartfelt thanks to you.

--

October 8 2017
Thanks for the good words and feed back....God be with you always ....!

--

October 21 2017
Respected Dr. Udaya
frequent urination - my dr. did a ct scan to see the reason for recurrent infection

She says that i there is some retention of urine in the bladder.
Now it has started to be awhile before the flow is smooth.

Yes i agree as i find it difficult to sit on the seat either here or overseas outside the home.
this also makes me wake up many times
She called and mentioned there is a nother bug
Please help - should i be taking Probiotics high dosage? Please help.

Also for diabetic neuropathy can you please suggest some homeo please - now i am applying essential oil.
thank you very much for your kind help

--

October 21 2017
what exactly is meant by another bug ?

Use Aconitum 30C three times a day for three days and report on diabetic neuropathy.

--

October 21 2017
Respected Dr. Udaya
Thank you for your suggestions for neuropathy
I am truly sorry bug i meant another bacteria in the urine - very sorry for word i used.
Apologies Sir

--

October 22 2017
Please use Thuja 1M and Apis Mel 30 for urinary infection. I was aware of the usage but I want to be certain about what you meant in this context.

--

Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.