Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Ammonium Phosphoricum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Resp. Sir Udaya - Multiple-health problems
Started by: bell at June 8 2017

Replies: 86 & Views: 3379    Font    Page 2 of 4  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next          Reply

Re:Resp. Sir Udaya - Multiple-health problems By: bell

June 30 2017
Dear Resp Sir

The first 3-4 of the remedies you gave me - made the skin gradually smooth the flakes became less but the itch is about 90% gone.

There are layers of skin in my inner elbow and under my breastbone and stomach – due to the heavy weight loss.

By the time I started taking Bufo Rana the skin became better and no more fish scales and leather looking skin.

I am day 2 of the Beryillium. Breathing is better.

I have more energy, - I think the pain down the sides underarmpit are the lymph nodes? Now the pain is negligible.

Yesterday my hands were shaking left that I could not hold a jug of water but that problem is above and I don’t know if this is part of the sarcoidosis.

I am thankful to God and to you Sir for these results as in 2 weeks I will be having to see my sarc dr.

Thank you for mentioning about the Cardius Ma liver mt. which I am taking.

Dear Dr. Please help me and let me know if the beryllium metalicum will help with my lungs as I find it hard to go to the lung dr. to be put into that cage for breathing.

Is there anything that will help with weight gain – I am taking alfafa. tonic as when my liver dr. sees my weight loss he just keeps suggesting pregnozone.

I will keep you posted on my progress. Very grateful to you Sir.

Re:Resp. Sir Udaya - Multiple-health problems By: udaya kumar
--

July 1 2017
prednisone is a steroid with immense side effects:
https://www.drugs.com/prednisone.html

Beryllium is the medicine for sarcoidosis and should give you benefits ...we have to watch and see. If you are uncomfortable in closed places (cages) use Hydrastis 30C three times for three days along with single dose of Aconitum 30C. you will be benefitted in other areas also. for better breathing the following medicines in three doses for one day can be tried. 1. Carbo veg 30C. Bryonia 30C. Antim Tart 30C 4.Arsenic Album 200C single dose.5, Causticum 30C ...Causticum will help with shaking of left hand. Weight gain will happen when wasting disease is removed.
we are working towards that.

--

July 1 2017
Dear Respected Sir

I am very sorry to say that the white dust has come back on my right shoulder and itchy and itchy on my leg and my skin is dry on the legs only.

They were all fine - did we stop a remedy too soon.
but hands are fine by Gods grace.

Today is my 3rd day for Beryllium Met.

i dont mind starting one by one from day one you gave me the remedies as the 1st 4 days i saw the improvement but cannot recollect which one did it.
which was ......
((Thuja 1M single dose once only .... no other medicines for 24 hours

3. Rhus Tox 1M single dose.... After six hours use Bryonia 30C three times a day for one day.... Report.

5... Next day use Bufo Rana 30C three times a day))

Yes i am claustaphobic but only when all sides are covered - the is not like that it is a glass cover and the roof is open and there are nurses all around.

It is just that they put pegs on your nose - then they give you some thing to do which is abit harsh on my chest. It hurts.

Anyway i will pray.

Very sorry to have troubled you i will stay with the causticum 30c how many times a day Sir. Please sir will it take care of the jerks i suddenly get.

should i take the carbo veg....and the other 4 because then it may be hard for you to pinpoint what is causing what. for breathing?

I do get a sudden stretch of dry cough it goes on for about 1 min at that moment not sure if i am going to sneeze also.
When i lie down i do at times get the cough but not like when am sitting up.
Thank you very much for all your kind help
God bless you.

July 2 2017
Resp Sir
Yesterday i finished my 3rd day of Beryllium Met - should i continue with it please let me know

- the itching is still there on the legs.
i will wait until i hear from you

thank you for your patience - God Bless you

--

July 3 2017
use the second dose of psorinum 1M on the 5th of this Month. Stop Beryllium and wait for a week to see the results.

--

July 3 2017
Dear Resp Sir

So my understanding is on psorinum 1M day i dont take anythng on that day.? correct me please.

normally one takes only 1 time psorinum - just for the sake of knowing.

Please let me know how many times a day i should take the cauticum 30

I just got the garlic mother tincture (allium sativa) can i take 5 drops in 1 c of water 3 times. will it interfere with anything only on the psorinum day i wont take it. Please correct me.
thank you for your kind help. greatly appreciate it

--

July 4 2017
no other medicines on the day of psorinum 1M.....I have asked to repeat psorinum because you said the symptoms are reappearing. causticum to be taken three times a day for maximum three days. allium sativa tincture may be used away from other medicines and for shorter period.

--

July 4 2017
Dear Resp Sir

Thank you for your suggestions. I like causticum when you told me in the upper thread 30c i presumed it would be 3 times but waiting to hear from you i took it only 2 times for 2 days. and already my hands and shakiness has improved.

Do you think i can take it for a few more days?

Also when walking i feel tipsy - feel like i am going to fall forward. - sometimes i feel i move towards my right. I did have an ischemic stroke a few years ago. Please help Sir

Yes you are very correct about allium sativum - garlic - one must take probiotics to regulate the flora of the digestive system. Thank you for bringing to my attention. God Bless you. I was cured by Garlic many yrs ago but took probiotics alongside and only for 2 wks.

If you are aware of any other homeo remedies please suggest for BP as now i am not taking any allopathy - thank God so am dependent on Homeo

appreciate your help and suggestion.
May you have Good Health .

--

July 4 2017
You can always repeat causticum.30C, Gelsemium 30C can also be taken with Causticum.for hand tremor, muscular coordination, afraid of falling, and dizziness inter alia.

--

July 5 2017
Dear Resp Sir

Thank you very much i will follow your suggestions

Tomorrow i will be taking the Psorinium 1m - 5th
july no other medicines

thank you very much for your help.
will let you know of the progress
God bless you.

--

July 5 2017
ok

--

July 6 2017
Dear Resp Sir
Today I took the psorinium 1M – july 5th there is still itchiness and dryness. Patches of dry specs around the body.

The right side is in pain especially the neck arms all the way upto the waist. Head has dry flakes and hair is falling.

In a homeo book from Vadodara while I was reading it – there was aconite 30 said it was for emergencies / sudden sitaution so on the 4th july when my hair was itching badly suddenly I used it and in an hour the itch stopped.

Also dry cough when I lie down at times.
The book also said about arsen alb for itchy flaky skin.

I pray the white specs and itchiness stop after the 2nd dose of psorinium.

Please suggest what I should do starting tomorrow.

Appreciate very much for your kind help and patience in helping me.
God Bless you

--

July 6 2017
Aconite is an acute remedy for acute ailments cannot be offset as an emergency medicine.....the other symptoms should agree like anxiety, fear of death, specific symptoms and general symptoms for use of Aconitum...onset of sudden cold after drenching while the body is hot....predicting the time of death by the patient himself are some of the key notes that can lead to use of Aconitum.......one dose of aconitum in 30C is good in angina, heart attacks etc. where there is fear of death and anxiety.... It should not be used continuously or out of place for longer periods...use of one to three doses out of place will not be of any consequence.

--

July 6 2017
Dear Resp Sir

Would you suggest i take any remedies -

dryness and itchiness is there patches of white dust flakes still there

please suggest what i should do.
thank you for your help.

--

July 7 2017
apply neem oil on the spots and report next day.

--

July 8 2017
Dear Resp Sir

Thank you for the suggestions - I will apply after i see the rough dry skin.

So far by God's grace and your kind patience the white flakes have gone after the psorinium 1 M. 2nd dose. skin feels good.

Only itchyness is on the legs and head. some of the white specs fall on my eyes and causes much itchyiness.

please let me know what i do next regarding remedies.

I will also work on the vertigo (thats what it is called? - tipsy and shakyiness and jerks.)
no balance.

Resp Sir i would like to know my constitutional remedy is there a link to find out.

Also mind my ignorance what is the purpose of it?
I looked on this website and found that after you answer the queries (some say the link does not work or something to that effect)
It give you a few remedies - so what does one do thereafter?

Resp Sir Udaya
I had told my GP that I make frequent visit to the washroom – she did another urine test and called me to say that I have e.coli bacteria. Though in may I did ask if it was ecoli and was told No. as my urine showed few bacteria.
Now she has prescribed CEFIXIME 400 mg for 5 days.
I know I had troubled you regarding the same – urine problem and you were kind to tell me that if ecoli to take….
I will not be using epitorium and sabal

Also, she mentioned my thyroid TSH is 3.37 – in may 2017 the reading showed 3.36 so she said it has gone up as the range is from 2 – 4 and if it goes beyond 4 she will give increase my synthroid dosage – now not a concern and it will make me lose further weight.
How does one bring it to a very good range. i take my synthroid puctually on empty stomach and am not sure what else to do.

Please Sir tell me what I should do – I need some help please
Appreciate your kind help. –

Please help me
May God bless you with Good Health

I am grateful to you for all your kind help - God

the thyroid i will let you know when i get written report from the dr.
****truly very sorry sir, please let me know what i should do about sarc.

July 11 2017
Dear Resp Sir

Please let me know what is the next step regarding the sarcoidosis after reading my above post

Thank you very much for your kind suggestions

--

July 11 2017
Your thyroid is in very good range and need not worry at all.....3.37 is towards increase of weight which you are actually looking for. No need for taking that medicine synthroid.. you may take thyroidinum 3X instead .....for E coli use Thuja 1M single dose followed by Apis Mellifica 30C three times a day. stop using sabal and eupatorium. The constitutional remedy link is not within my control....you may try it. Vertigo and loss of balance may be due to ear problems and use of Natrum Salicylicum 200C or Salicylic Acid 200C single dose according to symptoms may be curative.

--

July 13 2017
Dear Resp Sir

Tried the link for constitution no results came out - no wories for now

Sir you had mentioned I use cauticum 30c or gelesium 30c for dizziness and falling forward – should I use the natNatrum Salicylicum 200C or Salicylic Acid 200C single dose according to symptoms may be curative. Is this to be taken internally?

The neem oil is very nice but the itchy skin is still there – head is itchy and some specs fall on eyes and makes eye itchy.

Thank you very much for the ecoli remedy – will it interfere the allopathy I am taking?

I will wait to switch to thyroidium after we get some firm results after reading my below link.

Sarcoidosis

Today the Sarc dr. told me that he is sending me for more blood work - and some ultrasound for the same.

The Liver is good and the same since last year.

Also the 25-hydroxy Vit D result was very low to only 50. - 25 (OH)D2, 25 (OH) D3

25 - 80 moderate to mild deficiency.

The dr. said it is strange when i took the supplements my 25-Hydroxy was high and now without the supplements it is very low.

The terrible weight loss and i have severe pain on the sides and knees are result of the lack of calcium. - But as he is a liver spl he cannot handle.
After he gets all the results he will be able to tell me about my sarc and answer my queries..

So tomorrow i have an endocrine spl appt. She will be familiar with the 25 - hydroxy and calcium deficiency.

I will let you know as i go along.

Thank you very much - very grateful for your help dr.

July 14 2017
Dear Resp Sir Udaya

Please be kind enough to read my upper post.

Today the endocrine spl told me that 50 – hydroxy reading is fine – I did tell her about the pain in my knees sides of my body etc. she said they are not related to my low vit d.

She said the supplements of vit d over the counter might raise it and mess the calcium and vit d.

**** She said she has nothing to offer me except steroids – pregnozone – then I told her I decline it sorry.

Sir last nite I took 1 homeo pill of cal30c and this morning I had no pain on my full body. I suddenly had so much of energy.

Yesterday the sarc was concerned about the weight loss and the calc and vit d and said all the pains I was having was for this reason. He said gradually my body will shrink in size.

Tomorrow I go for abdomen ultrasound for sarc. and weight loss –
May God bless you for all your tireless help

July 15 2017
Dear Resp Sir

I finished the ultrasound for abdomen sarc and wt loss

And I wait 6 wks before I can get my results - I was wondering if you could please help me with my BP.

And work on my other symptoms while I wait for the sarc results.

I am taking Sarspagandha 10drops 3 times and crateugeus 5 drops in 1/2 cup of water 2 times a day. Should I increase it to 10 drops? And Arnica 30 c 2 times a day. My BP reading this morning was 150/103 – please help Sir
I also started taking Vis Alb 1x but no change so far.
I would greatly appreciate your help – thank you very much.

--

July 15 2017
when some specs fall on the eybrows or from eyebrows it is usually a deficiency of Selenium.....you may take selenium supplements or selenium 30C and then supplements. Ecoli remedy will not interfere with the allopathic medicines. use Arnica 30C and Crataegus oxy Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day for BP.

--

July 16 2017
Dear Resp sor
Truly very grateful - i will take the arnica 30 in wetdose i presume three times a day.
I am very grateful for your suggestions and i will follow your suggestions.

--

July 16 2017
ok

--

July 16 2017
Dear Resp Sir

Please help both my legs are very itchy and burning sensation.

Also on my back by my hips.

Also i think what we eat makes more acid in the stomach. i had some popcorn - and the itch was more.
i applied the neem oil which i put some essential oil like tea tree and lavender and now it is calm.

My right side shoulder and neck going all the way to my ears is is very painful. i do neck exercise rolling the head - it goes and again it comes back.

Please help with your suggestion. Thank you very much for reading my post

--

July 16 2017
Right sided pain going up the ear is caused by a blockage on the back of neck on the right side....probably the fluids descending from the head are blocked there....use of single dose of Oleander 30C should releive this...if not use Iodex external application. use single dose of Rhus Tox 200C for itching particularly on the back of hips.

--

July 19 2017
Dear Resp Sir

I can find iodex ext use and will use it on my neck - thank you.

Respected Sir the white dust has come back and skin looks very rough - why do they go and come back Sir.

dryness and itchiness is there of white dust flakes still there

thank you for your help.

May i please ask you a question - is milk drinking alright like putting in the cereal. Is it better to take skim milk powder and mix in water in lieu of milk? Some say we must not drink the blessed milk....
i know this is out of the forum topics - if you feel you dont need to answer then leave it please.

Dear Resp Sir

Would you suggest i take any remedies -

dryness and itchiness is there patches of white dust flakes still there

thank you for your help.

Page 2 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.