Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Clinical Symptoms Of Anacardium.
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Regarding suggestion/remedy for Parkinsons
Started by: lordkrishna67 at June 6 2017

Replies: 36 & Views: 761    Font    Page 2 of 2  Goto page Previous  1, 2          Reply

Re:Regarding suggestion/remedy for Parkinsons By: lordkrishna67
San Ramon,California,USA

October 4 2017
Hello Dr. Kumar Ji,
I had given Cocculus Indicus 30 C from 30.9.17 to 2.10.17 ( 3 days) as per you advice dt. 28.9.17.
Now I have given Agaricus 30 C today on 3.10.17 (Tuesday) and think that I should give it for the next 2 days i,e 4.10.17 & 5.10.17. Am I right here,sir. If not, please guide me again.
Report for Agaricus 30C will be inform on the night of 5th October,2017 or on the morning of 6th October,2017.

Medicine CAUSTICUM 30 C will be given 3 times a day on 6.10.17., if medicine Agaricus 30 C continues up to 5.10.17 and report on the monring of 7th October,2017,sir.
Thanks ,sir.

Re:Regarding suggestion/remedy for Parkinsons By: udaya kumar
--

October 4 2017
ok

--

San Ramon,California,USA

October 8 2017
Hello Dr. Kumar ji,
Sir, Medicine CAUSTICUM 30 C was given to my wife 3 times on 6.10.2017 and result of the medicine was she felt a high tide of pain in her head during the whole day. So I decided to wait for the whole day on 7th October,2017. That is why I am informing you the report today in the evening in stead of morning of 7 th October, 2017.
And good new is that today she did not feel any pain in her head the whole day i.e. up to 9.00 p.m BUT SHE HAD BEEN FEELING HEAVINESS IN HER HEAD FROM MORNING TO EVENING. I THINK THIS SHOULD BE TEMPORARY ONE.
You are further requested to give us your valuable suggestion/advice for the next step, please.
Thanks a lot, sir.

--

October 8 2017
Is there any improvement in the tremor....? It is a good sign, causticum helps in allowing the subtle air to reach those areas which it is not able to penetrate or those areas which it has abandoned.....That could cause pain as blockage of air always causes pain. Now that it has been relieved it should be surmised that the natural flow of sublte air has been established and therefore the natural flow of Water in the form of blood and nutrition in the form of Earth also are reaching those areas nourishing the area. The ensuing days therefore should see more improvement and it is worthwhile to wait for a couple of days and see prognosis towards regaining healthy and then use one single dose of Causticum in the higher potency of 200C or repeat 30C whichever is convenient.

--

San Ramon,California,USA

October 8 2017
Hello Dr. Kumar Ji,
I have inquired and come to know that there is no heaviness in her head but no improvement in the tremor is seen in the day time however less tremor is seen when she is in sleep.
Advice is given us to use one single dose of Causticum in the higher potency of 200 C or repeat 30 C for one day only after a couple of days. Please let me know that how many days we should wait and check the improvement and then this medicine should be given to her.
Should be carry on giving AGARICUS 30 C medicine in this waiting period?
Thanks a lot, Sir.

San Ramon,California,USA

October 9 2017
Hello Dr. Kumar Ji,
Any suggestion, please, sir.
Thanks.

--

October 9 2017
use Causticum 200C single dose.

--

San Ramon,California,USA

October 12 2017
Hello Dr. Kumar Ji,
I have given one dose of CAUSTICUM 30 C to my wife today in the morning but the pain aggravated in the evening so I have to give her one tablet of, ACETAMINOPHEN 300 MG+CODEINE 300 MG, allopathy at 8.00 p.m. It is hoped that it will be reduced by 10.00 p.m. or 11.00 p.m.

Since my wife was feeling more pain and she had already appointment with her allopathy doctor on dated 29.9.2017. This doctor prescribed the above medicine on 29.9.2017 which she is taking from 29.9.2017 to 10.10.2017.
I think that I made a wrong presumption and thought that the pain was reducing due to homeopathy medicine but today's experiment, when we did not take ACETAMINOPHEN+CODEINE tablet all the
3 times, pain started again. It shows that it was the above allopathy medicine which was helpful in reducing the pain in left arm and left side of the body. There is no pain in the head.
I am really very sorry for all this act that I could not give you the real and factual position of my wife. It has also given un-necessary pain to my wife too.
Can I hope again now for your valuable advice in the above circumstances,Sir.

--

October 12 2017
Are you interested in removing the pain which is a symptom of the underlying diseased condition or in removing the disease which is causing the pain....Acetaminophen is an equivalent of paracetamol and is an analgesic as well as for fever. Codeine is a narcotic or opiod and is habit forming with serious side effects and withdrawal symptoms.... if you want to be hooked with that you can well go ahead.

As far as I know,(and I do not think the knolwledgeable in the field have any different view see the links :

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/parkinsons-disease/basics/definition/con-20028488

Parkinsons do not have a cure in allopathy and is progressively degenerative disease....and is in some ways a creation of indiscriminate use of allopathic medicine itself, it can only be managed without out pain but with the risk of adding more issues with the kind of medicines that is being used. use Single dose of Cadmium Sulph 200C in case you intend to do further course... If causticum gives an aggravation, higher potency single dose should be used. By Cadmium sulph I intent to chelate certain metal toxins in the brain area which is invariably working against the cure the ailment and if it works it should give you immediate releif in pain all over left side. It is your choice to continue or not but mixing two system of medicine will be counterproductive. Best wishes.

--

San Ramon,California,USA

October 12 2017
Hello Dr. Kumar Ji
I have ordered for the purchase of CADMIUM SULPH 200 C and CAUSTICUM 200 C. As and when I received these medicine, one and only one dose of CADMIUM SULPH 200 C will be given her for a day to my wife.
Similarly one and only one dose of medicine of CAUSTICUM 200 C will be given to her.

Can I give her both the medicines on the same day with a gap of one hour or the alternative day? Please inform, Sir.
Thanks,Sir.

San Ramon,California,USA

October 19 2017
Hello Dr. Kumar Ji,
Since I had not received any suggestion/advice from you that is why I gave CADMUUM SULPH 200 C gave on 17.10.2017 and CAUSTICUM 200 C ON DATED 18.10.2017.
After giving her one dose every single day, she had not reported any sort of relief in left arm and left side of her body.
Please advice for the next step to be taken in this line,sir.

--

October 19 2017
Wait for results and repeat one dose each after 5 days.

--

San Ramon,California,USA

October 19 2017
Hello Dr. Kumar Ji,
I have given CADIMUM SULPH 200 C today and CASTICUM 200 C will be given on 20.10.2017 and the same will be repeated after 5 days,Sir.
Since I have stopped ACETAMINOPHEN+ CODEINE tablets from 13.10.2017 , she is having too much pain in the left arm and in the left side of the body.
Please suggest us any remedy for this pain also. When I gave her TELENOLE then it does not work but when IBRUFEN 200 (2tabs or 3 tabs), she feels some relief.
I think that the pain which she is having all the time is due to her SCIATICA and this SCIATICA is on her left side.
You are, therefore, humbly requested to provide me remedy for her pain also. This pain aggravated when she goes to bed and early in the morning when she wakes up.
Please any remedy for her pain,sir.
Thank your.

--

October 20 2017
for pain in arms use Hypericum 200C single dose...In fact, Causticum should have taken care of left sided sciatica. Also you can use Arnica 30C three times a day for three days incase the pain is not related to sciatica.....or if it eventually relate to heart, that should also be taken care of by Arnica 30C. When it comes to arms, it is compression of nerves at the Cervical region .

--

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.