Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Gettysburg Water
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Regarding suggestion/remedy for Parkinsons
Started by: lordkrishna67 at June 6 2017

Replies: 36 & Views: 762    Font    Page 1 of 2  Goto page 1, 2  Next          Reply

Regarding suggestion/remedy for Parkinsons By: lordkrishna67
San Ramon,California,USA

June 6 2017
I have read the topic and views of members pasted for the period May,2017 and of June 2017.The message below pertains to the ailment of my wife NEELAM GAUTAM. Her detail is as per below description, please:-
Hello Dr. Kumar Ji
My wife is 67 yrs. old.
She is 4'-9'; Weight 120lbs Approx. Urine:Yellow(Goes once in night;
Stool Not regular.
1.B.P=137/77
2.Thyroid(Hypo)=starts 13yrs ago
3.Sciatica(left)=Approx.6yrs
4.Spondylitis=(L5-S1) 7yrs.
5.Cyst=6-7 months.Taking Arnica Mont.& Bellis Per.30-C
6.Constipation=More than 50yrs.
DETAILS OF OPERATIONS:-
1.Tubectomy: Approx.35yrs
2.Piles: 20-22 yrs.
3.Gall Bladder: 12 yrs.
OTHER DETAILS:-
1.Sleep:Very less & too late
2..No Sugar,Numbness,Swelling.
3.No dragging of leg but gait is unsteady. Stands normal but not so firm,Climbs stairs but have to apply force,No stiffness in Calves but feel violent pain.
4. No pain in sole.
5.Feels spasmodic motion all the time,from hip to ankle. Feels sometime violent pain in calve & sometime cramps in leg & arm (all left side)
6.Once in a night time- a sudden sprain occurred in RIGHT LEG'S CALVE,while sleeping, pain still persists-applying Arnica Care Gel/Cream but pain not gone.
7.Trembling & pain starts first when she woke up in the morning at 7.30/8.00 A.M.
8..It mostly worsen when walks in the home & feels severe pain. She can't take a long walk.
9.She feels better when lies down or when it is warm/season.
10.She occasionally takes the dreams when in sleep which are not good.
11.She mostly not likes dry but cooked vegetables. She likes vegetable or legumes which contains curry (liquid y). she also dry vegetable like bitter melon.
12.There is no reactions to any Allopathy or Homeopathy medicine.
7.Use of homeopathic medicines has already been mentioned.
This is the information which I think that it should also be supplied to you for taking an appropriate and right suggestion/advice from your side,Sir.
Hoping for a early action,please.
Thanking you in anticipation.
(M.D.GAUTAM)

Re:Regarding suggestion/remedy for Parkinsons By: lordkrishna67
San Ramon,California,USA

June 14 2017
I, M.D.Gautam, had made a request on June 6th of this month for suggestion or remedy for PARKINSON only. Later on some clarification in this concern were made by Dr. Kumar Sahib and answer to that clarifications were sent on 8th June,2017 suggestion or remedy is still awaited from your quarter.
In this concern, I would like to make request that I am in need of remedy or suggestion for Parkinson only.
It will be highly appreciated if you kindly suggest or prescribe any remedy for Sciatica too.
Thanking you,Sir.
(M.D.GAUTAM)

Re:Regarding suggestion/remedy for Parkinsons By: udaya kumar
--

June 14 2017
I have already suggested you the remedies on 8th June and I reproduce:

Re:parkinson decease By: udaya kumar
--
June 8 2017
use single dose of Rhus Tox 1M once only and follow by Causticum 30C three times a day for three days...Report on improvements noticed in all left sided ailments including Parkinsons. Stop all other medicines.

Unquote

Homeopathic medicines are suggested on the basis of totality of symptoms and not by name of the disease.....And in this particular case more than the Parkinsons redressal of chronic constipation is the first priority failing which other medicines may not be giving
desired result...
There are too many medicines for Parkinsons' and related symptoms
You may look into the following medicines according to totality of symptoms. Mag Phos,
Heloderma, Gelsemium, Causticum, Avena Sativa, Agaricus Mus., Ambra Grisea, Argentum Nitricum, Antimonium Tartaricum,Cocculus Indicus, Rhus Tox, Calcarea Phos. etc,etc,

PS: I am not a doctor and this site provides only educational materials....--

--

San Ramon,California,USA

June 17 2017
Dear Kumar Ji,
I have purchased the medicines but forgot to inquire about the quantity of pellets as one dose. Can I know the number of pellets as one dose for RHUS TOX 1 M & CAUSTICUM 30 C.
2.A direction to this effect is also sent to us that "Stop all other medicines". I think that this direction pertains to the use of homeopathy medicines only. Your kind clarification is also sought for it,please.
Thank you, Sir.
M.D.GAUTAM

--

June 18 2017
Rhus Tox and Causticum three to five granules.
Ideally all medicines have to be stopped....You may stop only homeo medicines which are being taken.

--

San Ramon,California,USA

June 26 2017
Hello Kumar Ji,
My wife,Neelam Gautam,had taken the single 4 pellets dose of Rhus Tox 1M only once in a day and 4 pellets dose,3 times, of Causticum 30C on the day.
She did't take any Allopathy or other Homeopathy medicine. she did not feel any pain but trembling was there on left side. By the night the pain was not tolerable so she had to take IBUPROFEN table at 9.30 p.m.on the Ist day night.
2nd day she had to take her all Allopathy medicines plus Causticum30C (3 times 4 pellets each time).On the second day, she was feeling very weak. She felt heaviness in her head which may be due to increase of her Blood Pressure. She felt pain again on 2nd day. Trembling prevailed on 2nd day too.
On the 3rd day,she took the medicines as per mention for the 2nd day.
After taking the medicines for all the three days, there is least relief in pain as well as trembling. There is no exaggeration in pain & trembling of left side parts too, Sir.
So this is the real picture of the patient so far.
It is once again requested you to give us your valuable advice for the next step,please.
Thanking you, Sir.
M.D.Gautam

--

June 26 2017
Read this and tell me how much the symptoms there in agree with her and what are those symptoms.....?

--

San Ramon,California,USA

June 29 2017
Hello Kumar Ji,
I have seen your matter " Read this and tell me how much the symptoms there in agree with her and what are those symptoms...?"
But there is no attachment or written matter with it which could be read and I could tell something.
Please send me the written matter,Sir.
MANGAL DASS GAUTAM

--

June 29 2017
Sorry I missed it out....
http://www.homeoint.org/clarke/a/agar.htm

http://www.homeoint.org/clarke/h/helod.htm

--

San Ramon,California,USA

September 16 2017
Hello Kumar Ji,

Sorry for such a long delay. I finally was able to go through both websites. Even though it was very hard to understand lots of medical terminologies and language on these websites, i was able to capture some of the symptoms my wife has. You may ask me further questions after looking at the list given below.
From this website:
http://www.homeoint.org/clarke/a/agar.htm

1. Mind:Indisposed to perform any kind of labor recently. Also slow in walking.
2.Eyes: It used to Itch before not now, she does feel pressure in eyes, black motes before eyes and myopia.
Ears: Buzzing in ears occassionally and gets better with oil drops.
Nose: Dryness in nose
Teeth: Pain in the teeth, aggravated by cold.
Throat:Difficulty swallowing while eating dry vegetables, Feeling of food getting stuck in food pipe which could not be removed by swallowed, it comes out only with vomit.
Appetite: Has a very less appetite. She Eats 3 Rotis in a day along with one or fruit and 2 cups of milk.
Female Sexual Organs: Bearing down pain used to happens a lot before but has not happened in sometime. Pains in Left arm and palpitation.
Chest : Respiration short and labored with difficulty in waking so she stops to take a break.
Neck and Back: Pains from fatigue in neck and loins while sitting and lying down.Painful weakness in the muscles of the back-sensation of soreness and great weakness in the back, Pains in the left Loins increased by walking and standing.
Limbs: Affected limbs are left fore arm, left arm and hand.
Upper Limbs: Arms weak and without vigor and upper arm shaken, trembling of hands.
Lower Limbs: both legs heavy and fatigue,
On crossing thighs feels pain in them.Painful sensation in the left hip on walking, Pain in the left feet and toes and ankle.
General pains: Painful cramps in the muscles while seating or walking.

From the another website :
Head : Vertigo and weakness when moving slowly or quickly.
Eyes: Itching in eye lids
Nose: Dryness
Face : Dryness in lips

Throat : Dryness
Abdomen : Pain across pubic bones
Stool and Anus: Hemorrhoids swollen and itchy.
Neck and Back: Pain in the back and lumbar muscle
Upper limbs : Trembling in hands
Lower Limbs: Pain in Left thigh and calf. Trembling of limbs
Sleep : Inability to sleep, Awakes 2-3 times to use bathroom, Dreams every night, Awakes from sleep with dreams, Snores a lot.

Note : All the homeopathic medicines which we she was taking before are all stopped now. Only allopathic medicines she is taking.

It is again requested you, sir, to give us your valuable advice for the use for appropriate medicines now.

MANGAL DASS GAUTAM

--

September 17 2017
use Agaricus Mus 30C three times a day for one day only and report after two days.

--

San Ramon,California,USA

September 24 2017
Hello Dr. Kumar Ji;
I gave four granules of AGARICUS MUSCARICUS on dated 20 September,2017 for 3 times for a day.
On dated 21 September 2017, when she woke up in the morning, I felt that her mood was a little bit good than the other day. It shows me that she might had felt less pain during the night time.
But on the morning of 22 September 2017, her mood seemed better than the last day and she reported that she had felt less pain on the left side of her body but improvement is very less.
Though I have to sent the report after the expiry of 2 days but I am sending this report after the expiry of 3rd morning i.e, on 23 September 2017 & today she was more happier than the last 2 days and there was less pain on her left side but I can't say it was a remarkable improvement. Yes, this improvement was equal to 10 paise.
**BUT NO IMPROVEMENT IN TREMBLING OF LEFT HAND OR or LEFT SIDE IS SEEN SO FAR.
One more symptom which she had observed later on on 16th September is slightly pain in the head on it's left side which she is feeling up to now, Sir.
Keeping the above observation in mind, it is requested to give us your next valuable suggestion,please.
Thanks.

--

September 24 2017
Use Cocculus Indicus 30C three times a day for one day and then repeat Agaricus 30C three times a day for three days..... Report after Cocculus and after Agaricus.

--

San Ramon,California,USA

September 25 2017
Hello Dr. Kumar Ji,
I have not listen any suggestion from your side, please.
Any remedy,Sir.
Thanks.

--

September 25 2017
??
I have already replied to you on sept.24 above./.......???

--

San Ramon,California,USA

September 28 2017
Hello Dr. Kumar Ji,
I had given 4 granules of Cocculus Indicus 30C for one day (3 times) and it seems that pain on the left side of the head was somehow for a less duration than the other days but it was both the times as usual & it curtailed for a little bit duration.
I will sent the report for Agaricus Muscaricus after 3 days,Sir.

--

September 28 2017
Should be better after Agaricus. if not repeat Cocculus 30 upto three days.

--

San Ramon,California,USA

September 29 2017
Hello Dr. Kumar Ji,
No doubt,I am seeing relief in pain in the her left arm & related left side but pain in the head (left side) is continuing till now.
I would further urge your suggestion/remedy for it and for the trembling of left arm, Sir.
Medicine COCCULUS 30C, suggested on dated 28.9.2017, will be taken from 30.9.2017, Sir.
Thanks,Sir.

--

September 30 2017
Trembling should go with Agaricus... Alternatively you may use Causticum 30C three times a day for one day.

--

San Ramon,California,USA

October 2 2017
Hello Dr. Kumar Ji,
I am not seeing any kind of relief in trembling of left hand or left side of my wife. Pain in the head, on the left side, is also being felt time and again though it is for a very little duration. It has not finished in total.
Sir, one of my friend has informed me about the homeopathy medicine named Loloium 6C 2 drops twice a day for trembling of hand. I do not know whether this medicine can give any relief to my wife in trembling of her hand or not.
You are also requested for suggestion of any medicine for the trembling of her hand,sir.
Thanking you.

--

October 2 2017
You have not mentioned to me whether you have administerd Agaricus and or Causticum and how many doses have been given till now....?
Yes LOLEUM TEMULENTUM(darnel ryegrass) is well indicated......I have not tested this medicine on my own body and therefore I cannot be too predictive on its outcomes...you may use it as suggested and give results here for the benefit of all.....It should work and give you relief. It seems then that the presence of this weed in the wheat eaten could be a contributory factor for the presence of the toxic alkaloid in the body which is cause to the ailment and could be antidoted with the higher potency of 6X or 6C......just a loud thought......with best wishes.

--

San Ramon,California,USA

October 3 2017
Hello Dr. Kumar Ji,
Thank you for your suggestion,Sir.
Your suggestion indicates that there is no need of taking the LOLEUM TEMULENTUM 6C drops.
You are requested again that any suggestion/advice for the pain in the head, left side only, may kindly be given,Sir.
Thanks, Sir.

--

October 3 2017
My suggestion was that it is well indicated.......!!!!

--

San Ramon,California,USA

October 4 2017
Hello Dr. Kumar Ji,
I had given Cocculus Indicus 30 C from 30.9.17 to 2.10.17 ( 3 days) as per you advice dt. 28.9.17.
Now I have given Agaricus 30 C today on 3.10.17 (Tuesday) and think that I should give it for the next 2 days i,e 4.10.17 & 5.10.17. Am I right here,sir. If not, please guide me again.
Report for Agaricus 30C will be inform on the night of 5th October,2017 or on the morning of 6th October,2017.

Medicine CAUSTICUM 30 C will be given 3 times a day on 6.10.17., if medicine Agaricus 30 C continues up to 5.10.17 and report on the monring of 7th October,2017,sir.
Thanks ,sir.

--

October 4 2017
ok

--

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.