Biochemic Salt - Nat Sulph
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Resp Udaya-frequent urination at night bacteria
Started by: bell at May 19 2017

Replies: 9 & Views: 421    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Resp Udaya-frequent urination at night bacteria By: bell

May 19 2017
Resp Udaya-frequent urination at night - Bacteria in urine.

I am 61 years 94 lbs– diabetic now on 1 met. For the last 1.5 years I get up frequently to go for urination at night.

No burning sensation, no itch. I do not sleep much due to this problem and wakeup very tired and exhausted – ready to fall asleep when it is 5 am.

Now the blood report of may 2017, says I have bacteria in the urine – the dr. said it will fix itself and my weight problem does not want to give any allopathy.

Now I am having difficulty urinating only at times

I cannot attribute the bacteria to the frequent urination as last year I did a blood test in nov 2016 this was not shown. And I had the frequent urination problem then.

Please help with the bacteria and the frequency of urination. I was told eating roasted pumpkin seed will help.

Appreciate your kind help and reading my post – thank you very much for your time. Truly very grateful for your suggestion sir.

Re:Resp Udaya-frequent urination at night bacteria By: bell

May 23 2017
Resp Sir Udaya
My apologies for the contents of the above info.

I had mentioned the blood report of may 2017 showed bacteria in the urine (some).

I had this issue of frequent urination since last 1.5 years – the bacteria has no relevance to the Frequent urination.

But just yesterday I saw my 2016 may report it did state that I have bacteria in my urine (More)

So it is the bacteria that is causing my urination problem.

I will try any homeo you may suggest and my trusteed garlic with acidophilus.

Very sorry for the wrong information – I know it may be difficult for the forum great souls who tirelessly read our posts. But when we give incorrect info that is no excuse. God bless you all

May 24 2017
Please Sir kindly help with the bacteria and frequent urination
kind regards

Re:Resp Udaya-frequent urination at night bacteria By: udaya kumar
--

May 24 2017
Frequent urination is from diabetes.....As far as bacteria is concerned if it is related to prostate use Sabal Serrulatha Q with Eupatorium Purpuratum Q 5 drops each in one ounce water three times a day. If it is ecoli or other infections use Thuja 1M with Apis Mellifica 30C.

--

May 24 2017
Thank you Resp Sir

I will take the mother tincture as suggested.

I will phone the dr. office to see what bacteria it is will that help.

Also Please may i ask you a question i have been diabetic i think since 2008 and at the most i must have got up about 2 - 3 times the most.
But now the frequency is many times in the night - since 1.5 years ago. so i thought it was the bacteria as that appeared 1.5 years ago.
now the frequency is abit too much.
just thought i would ask you sir

--

May 24 2017
prostate can also induce polyurea./dysuria so I have not confined to diabetes.....further diabetes symptoms can change from time to time and add up to new symptoms like neuropathy retinopathy and the like...so having diabetes for last 8 years is not a criteria.....so many things can change in 9 years .....you might not have eaten today what you ate yesterday.....and you were not been drinking what you drank yesterday....for e.g. if you knowingly or unknowingly been drinking Gooseberry juice it would work as homeo medicine Emblica officianalis and in certain cases atleast could be cause to control or cure of diabetes.....it could be vice versa too where polyurea could be induced by drinking or eating something that could induce that.... one never knows and one do not spread the history sheet minute by minute infront of a doctor.....therefore, there need be a hit and trial method where one medicine is suggested, which is harmless ofcourse, and the report on its use could invariably lead the way further.....that is only what I am doing....when I said diabetes....you said no......I now know that I have to look for something else......but the distance we have to travel so is very short as we can see in the forum many old and chronic cases are solved within a few days to months and cure achieved....whereas the allopathic treatment is a perennial management. Howbeit, in diabetes the predisposition to polyurea is always there and can or may be triggered under conducive environment created by other factors like what you said...bacteria.....!! I do not think any bacteria can do anything to human body unless human body accept them and allow them to flourish......!! The theory of bacteria and virus attacking the human body itself is wrong.....in fact, it is a weak human body receiving the bacteria and allowing it to settle flourish....whereas a strong system rejects it and it will leave the way it entered without doing any harm to the body.......

--

May 24 2017
Dear Resp Udaya
I am in awe as to how dedicated you are to the patients -

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation - truly very grateful

I will follow your suggestions with the Mother tinctures

I trust your decisions wholeheartedly but just some individuals do have diab for a longer period and they wake up only once - Please i have understood your kind explanation.

Also i phoned my dr. office they said the bacteria is not harmful and no concern is required

no ecoli or anything.
God bless you

--

May 25 2017
ok

--

May 26 2017
Respected Sir i managed to get 3X of the 2 tinctures you mentioned Sabal Serrulatha Q with Eupatorium Purpuratum Q is that alright?

Also i know it is too soon to expect any result - but the washroom runs are still there.

The last time i drink water is at 8pm is that too late.

Also you mentioned Emblica amla MT can i just take the powder in water 1 tsp in 1/2 cup and sip it.
very difficult to get it here.

If all is fine then i will report back when all is well by your suggestions and Gods grace.

--

May 26 2017
Also you mentioned Emblica amla MT can i just take the powder in water 1 tsp in 1/2 cup and sip it.
very difficult to get it here.
That will only reduce your appetite.....!!

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.