Cell/Biochemic Salts
Bach Flower Remedies
Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Terebinthiniae Oleum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Urgent: "sigh breathing" or "air hunger" - resistance in chest when breathing in - Ignatia 30c and
Started by: cosmicloke at May 16 2017

Replies: 5 & Views: 148    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Urgent: "sigh breathing" or "air hunger" By: cosmicloke

May 16 2017
Hello, desperately need help. I'm at wit's end with this condition. I had a flare-up 2 days back and usually this condition "stays" for 3-4 days before accentuating (never completely going away). There is no obvious trigger (I've kept a food/health log and nothing gives it away). I get this resistance in my trachea/upper bronchioles that resists that air that I am forced to take in at times (shortness of breath). I thought staphy 200 c (once a day) and Ignatia 30c (twice a day) (both homeopath prescribed) were working thus far (for 1 week, condition was at bay and was happy) until this incident yesterday when my breath simply wouldn't get in (usually gets worse after waking up and day proceeds; also worse during exertion usually)! I need to force air in, so uncomfortable! Sad Please help, I'm very desperate. Any other remedies to try? The suspect right now is that this is anxiety or psychosomatic related. Unlikely to be allergen or food triggered.

Also, I am using magnesium supplements, which again I THOUGHT were working for the past 1 week. I have NO idea what is triggering this resistance in my breath. Allopathic doctor says it is anxiety related asthma/dyspnea

Please kindly REFER to my post

http://www.homeopathyandmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9727

Re:Urgent: "sigh breathing" or "air hunger&q By: udaya kumar
--

May 17 2017
I had suggested the medicines as per link which it seems you have not tried at all....
http://www.homeopathyandmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9717

--

Re:Urgent: "sigh breathing" or "air hunger&q By: cosmicloke

May 17 2017
Thanks for reminding me. I'll try this next in that case (I'm desperate). Should I stop ignatia and staphy?

--

May 17 2017
if ignatia has not given you benefit within three doses it should be stopped.....what you possibly have is air hunger with claustrophobia.....hydrastis was suggested taking into consideration that....the root cause being within the abdomen.

--

Re:Urgent: "sigh breathing" or "air hunger&q By: cosmicloke

May 18 2017
I'm quite certain I don't have claustrophobia. In light of this, do you suggest anything else? This MAY be acidity related air hunger, inflaming lungs (more likely). What would suggest then? Thanks.

--

May 18 2017
Try a higher single dose of Ignatia considering the word sigh. breathing......

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.