Lathyrus Sativus
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Resp. Sir Udaya Blue Protruding veins
Started by: bell at May 11 2017

Replies: 12 & Views: 583    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Resp. Sir Udaya Blue Protruding veins By: bell

May 11 2017
61 years old – hypo thyroid – 1 symthroid .025 mg, metformin 2 diabetic – blood pressure – no allopathy.

Take homeo for bp rawolfia MT. Dr. said for body heat crategeus

Went to Allopathy yesterday shocked to see so much of a weight drop in 2 months 4 kg now weight is 94lbs. She said after blood test she will decide if I should take any allo pills at all.

Tried taking bp but the cuff had nothing to hold on to as not much flesh so she wrapped around my clothing and got some reading – I think she said 140/82 – and said I don’t have bp. Not sure?

My veins are protruding out and are blue in color and many web veins on the heels of the legs are molted color. All the way down my from fingers to arms and down my legs.

All protruding and blue color. They don’t hurt but at night many times I get up with shooting pains on the cuff below my knees.

I do anulom vilom pranayam

Please help Udaya Sir – appreciate your kind suggestion.

Re:Resp. Sir Udaya Blue Protruding veins By: shouse_nsk
India

May 12 2017
Pl take
1. Lachesis-200 6 pills twice a day for one week and then give feedback
R.P. Tamhankar

Re:Resp. Sir Udaya Blue Protruding veins By: bell

May 13 2017
Res. Sir Tamhankar - thank you for your kind suggestion i will report after 1 week

Just was wondering if i could please put 6 pills in a little water and after it dissolves then put it under my tongue.

As i found it was a bit too sweet for me. - please advise.
Thank you

India

May 15 2017
OK you can do that
R.P. Tamhankar

India

May 15 2017
OK you can do that, no problem
R.P. Tamhankar.

May 20 2017
Sir R.P. Tamhankar.

You had given me the suggestion for the blue protruding veins - Lachesis-200 6 pills twice a day for one week
and requested me to report after 1 week.

No improvement - they look so soft and chubby - hands - arms legs feet calves and the feet ones have a molted look bluish color.

at night i get severe pain not sure if it is the veins on my legs or what - but very painful

I would humbly ask you to Please request Sir Udaya to help me.
Thank you very much - appreciate your kind help - God bless you

May 26 2017
Respected Sir please when you have some time to look through some of my posts - i will patiently wait for your suggestion. I do know you have other more important issue and i pray they all get their solution and suggestions from you.

The veins suddenly seem to have no blood flow and gets very pain full - then i massage the area and they are fine. - mostly the leg area.
My veins are protruding out and are blue in color and many web veins on the heels of the legs are molted color. All the way down my from fingers to arms and down my legs.

All protruding and blue color. They don’t hurt but at night many times I get up with shooting pains on the cuff below my knees.

June 2 2017
resp sir please help me with this now the veins are hurting please

India

June 4 2017
Pl take
1. Arnica-200 6 pills twice a day for one week and then give feedback
R.P. Tamhankar

June 4 2017
Resp sir Tamhankar thank you very much for your kind suggestions - just wanted to mention - i would like to take it in liquid form

I am diabetic and got Blood Pressure. is that ok thank you again
i will wait to hear from you - thank you sir - God bless you

India

June 5 2017
You can take 3 drops of Arnica-200 liquid in one teaspoon water. It becomes one dose

R.P. Tamhankar

June 5 2017
Thank you very much sir - so 3 drops in the morning and 3 drops in the night

I will report back in 1 week - thank you again for all your kind help.

June 15 2017
Respected Sir R.P. Tamhankar - thank you very much for helping with the protruding veins.

I am very grateful for your help - however the 200 C Arnica 2 times a day as requested has not helped so far it is over a week i have tried - please let me know what i should do now.

Thank you - kind regards

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.