Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Rhododendron
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Athlete foot or fungus
Started by: Sunny at May 6 2017

Replies: 238 & Views: 17631    Font    Page 10 of 10  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10          Reply

Re:Athlete foot or fungus By: udaya kumar
--

September 30 2018
how does it become sinus when nerve is involved.....is it nerve or blood vessel you are referring to..../

--

Re:Athlete foot or fungus By: Sunny

October 7 2018
Respected sir
sorry for the delay in response... The right side nerve is fine now... I only meant sinus like to tell the areas affected, its not the blood vessel that was affected.

Now in Delhi due to season change, aditya is having bouts of continuous sneeze , itching in nose, irritation in eyes all indicating allergy. There is no fever or fold,cough. This happens to him during change of season.

He is taking arsenic album 200 as well every day as itching also comes intermittently.

I will send u the pictures showing the status of his feet today.

Rgds

Raghavi

--

October 7 2018
use gelsemium for sneezing if it does not stop use spongia 30 or rumex 30C according to other symptoms.

--

October 7 2018
Sir

I gave him gelsimium. For his eyes i shall take him to an opthalmologist as a similar condition aggravated in 2016 which looked like conjuctivitis and then lasted for a month after it was diagnosed as a bacterial infection.

About his right foot, the black patxhes continue to be there with itching. He stopped petroluim jelly application as advised last time... Applies coconut oil. I am pasting the link of Picture sent last time as it looks the same.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQIW3CkgjKvW6ccaATHWOgIdaKkDm0wLZ5mS06MV2AkNA-IkvW_GBQEjp1f8odkK4-4OBSN7qv3F0kI/pub

How will his feet become normal..?. We have come a long way in just two months under your treatment for lichen but will it be completely cured sir?

Rgds

Raghavi

October 8 2018
Sir

I gave him gelsimium. For his eyes i shall take him to an opthalmologist as a similar condition aggravated in 2016 which looked like conjuctivitis and then lasted for a month after it was diagnosed as a bacterial infection.

About his right foot, the black patxhes continue to be there with itching. He stopped petroluim jelly application as advised last time... Applies coconut oil. I am pasting the link of Picture sent last time as it looks the same.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQIW3CkgjKvW6ccaATHWOgIdaKkDm0wLZ5mS06MV2AkNA-IkvW_GBQEjp1f8odkK4-4OBSN7qv3F0kI/pub

How will his feet become normal..?. We have come a long way in just two months under your treatment for lichen but will it be completely cured sir?

Rgds

Raghavi

October 8 2018
Sir

Rgds

Raghavi

October 9 2018
Sir

I gave him gelsimium. The discomfort has lessened but it persists. For his eyes i shall take him to an opthalmologist as a similar condition aggravated in 2016 which looked like conjuctivitis and then lasted for a month after it was diagnosed as a bacterial infection.

About his right foot, the black patches continue to be there with itching. He stopped petroleum jelly application as advised last time... Applies coconut oil. I am pasting the link of Picture sent last time as it looks the same.

Rgds

Raghavi

October 10 2018
Sir

I gave him gelsimium. The discomfort has lessened but it persists. For his eyes i shall take him to an opthalmologist as a similar condition aggravated in 2016 which looked like conjuctivitis and then lasted for a month after it was diagnosed as a bacterial infection.

About his right foot, the black patches continue to be there with itching. He stopped petroleum jelly application as advised last time... Applies coconut oil. I am pasting the link of Picture sent last time as it looks the same.

Rgds

Raghavi

October 12 2018
Sir

Rgds

Raghav

--

October 15 2018
Caontinue use of Arsenic Album 1M one dose a week . Use single dose of sulphur in between two doses of Arsenic Album

--

October 16 2018
Thank you sir. Should i give Sulphur 30 ?

Another aspect I wanted to seek your advice for: My mother and her sisters all 70-74 age group are travelling intensively to Chennai and Bengaluru back to back by road,air,train in the month of November for around 15 days. Can you suggest a basic homeopathic kit that they could carry along for problems expected like vomitting,motion sickness, loose motions,fatigue.

rgds

Raghavi

October 16 2018
Thank you sir,

Sir please clarify this for me..

1. What would this mean ? "Continue use of Arsenic Album 1M one dose a week" as we have not used Arsenic Album 1 M in the past. I have been giving him Arsenic Album 200.

2. Should i give Sulphur 30 in between two doses of arsenic?

Rgds Raghavi.

October 17 2018
Thank you sir,

Sir please clarify this for me..

1. What would this mean ? "Continue use of Arsenic Album 1M one dose a week" as we have not used Arsenic Album 1 M in the past. I have been giving him Arsenic Album 200.

2. Should i give Sulphur 30 in between two doses of arsenic?

Rgds Raghavi.

--

October 18 2018
Continue with Arsenic Album.....this time in 1M .....2. use sulphur 30 once only single dose ... between t the first two doses. of AA,

--

October 18 2018
Thank you very much sir.

--

October 18 2018
ok

--

Page 10 of 10
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.