Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Solanum Nigrum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Athlete foot or fungus
Started by: Sunny at May 6 2017

Replies: 136 & Views: 4892    Font    Page 6 of 6  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6          Reply

Re:Athlete foot or fungus By: Sunny

October 30 2017
Sir

1.My son did not have asthma at any point till now.. But he s got allergic tendencies I have noticed susceptible to cold and throat infection. Family history -father had asthma controlled through your medication and now m no longer an asthmatic.
2.he never had any sciatica or spinal injury..
3.no family history of psoriasis. But father has had fungal infection tinea-once ,now suffering from warts on head scalp..

Cream suggested by the doctor is a steroidal cream so I was apprehensive using it for two weeks lest it should not have any side effects.
He also said you have left it untreated for too long and it LL have undesirable consequences.

Do you feel there S no alternative to steroidal cream? Once I hear a yes from you only then will I start applying the cream.

Rgds

Sunny

Re:Athlete foot or fungus By: udaya kumar
--

October 30 2017
Dear Sunny,
I think we started the treatment on the diagnosis of an allopathic doctor the condition as Athlete foot or fungus. and so captioned.. And though the medicines suggested were according to that and did not yield much results, the suggested medicines were also for Litchen viz. Ledum, Sulphur, Psorinum, Thuja, Merc.sol etc.etc. all are curative to Litchen....Whereas I wonder how the lllopathic doctor is treating Litchen Planus Chronicus towards cure when they name it as Chronic and at the same time they do not know the cause of the ailment. The steroids used only tend to suppress the disease to manifest as another named disease later.....This can be seen as an autoimmune disorder i.e. T cell mediated autoimmune reaction (where the body's immune system targets its own tissues).and vaccinosis could be seen as a trigger. It has a genetic predisposition....stress could promote its surfacing in the same forms or different forms.....Psora is the main miasm and the media in which other named diseases and ailments surface and mostly skin... the keratosis and the tinea in parentage do have bearing on the predisposition....Since Psora is the miasm, pruiritis is the manifested major symptom....Litchinite skin condition can also appear when the blood flow to the area is restricted and therefore the itching. Then the Adinals and the heart are also involved which is a condition in severe form is traced again to T Cells and B Cells and therefore Thuja and Natrum Mur becomes fundamental medicine course as in Addisons disease.
According to Prof. Dr. Farokh J master in his book Diseases of the skin had said which I fully endorse """ Litchen should be considered as constitutional disorder and not merely a local disease. The disease is charactorised by relapses and remission and the course of the illness is chronic. Hence the case should be taken to treat the disease at the earliest so that we can give relief to the patient from the pruiritus which is one of the most annoying symptoms of the disease.........Psychogenic stress is known to induce the relapse in many individuals........AT NO COST CORTICOSTEROID SHOULD BE ADVISED TO THE PATIENT....iF HE HE IS ALREADY ON CORTICOSTEROID THEN IT SHOULD BE TAPERED OFF AT THE EARLIEST.... soothing lotion Calendula mother tincture 1:10 dilution should be advised to the patient...''''''..So you should not use steroid and use Calendula Q as local application and use Arsenic album 30C three times a day...if it does not yield use Arsenic Iodatum 30C.

The following medicines may be checked painstakingly by you and find out which other medicine is most suitable for him and the symptoms leading and specific to him may be told to me so that we can also arrive at a specific medicine for him:

1. Agaricus
2. Alumen
3. Ammonium Muritaticum
4. Anacardium
5. Antim Crudem.
6. ANANTHERUM MURICATUM (for foot sweats which is a trigger in this case for itching and pruiritis specific)
7.Apis Mellifica
8. Arsenic Album
9. Arsenic Iodatum
10. Belladonna
11. Bovista
12. Bryonia
13 Castanea Vesca ( if the trigger cause is in vaccinosis from vaccine/medicine used for whooping cough or pertusssis i.e. DPT Pertussinum 200C could also be helpful here)
14. Caladium
15. Chininium Ars.
16. Dulcamera
17. Ledum Pal
18. Juglans Cinerea (specific if he is suffering from occiputal headache and having weak liver functions)
19. Kali Ars.
20. Kali Iodatum
21. Kreosotum
22. Ledum Pal
23. Lycopodium
24. Merc. Sol
25.Natrium Carb
26. Plantanum
27. Phytolacca
28. Rumex
29. Sarsaparilla
30. Sepia
31. Staphisagria (check for any stress from self abuses)
32. Sulphur
33. Sulphur Iodatum(specific Litchen planus)

Best wishes.

--

October 30 2017
Sir

Thank you very much for your detailed response. I would be very frank in writing to you more about my visit to the dermatologist yesterday. He told my son that because of the biases your parents have towards homeopathy, you have been suffering since last three years. He only spoke to my son to know about the case. He commented that you deserve to get alright now. Though my son had been very patient all these years,yesterday after this visit he has started believing that these steriodal creams and allopathic treatment would end his woes. However, as a parent my deep-entrenched belief in homeopathy and your treatmenr Udaya Sir doesn't let me yield to his demands. He knows I have been cured by you for my asthma and presently her mother is recovering through your treament but still.....it is his age i guess.

I showed your mail to him that Udaya Sir is saying not to take steriods at all but then he says If i continue with homeo what are the chances of my getting cured and how long will it take? I am only sharing my dilemma as i feel as an accused in front of my son today.

Pls show me the way sir.

I will in the meantime look into the list of medicines you have suggested and get back sir.

I apologise if I have been very imposing at any point of the message.

rgds

sunny

November 1 2017
Sir

Thank you very much for your detailed response. I would be very frank in writing to you more about my visit to the dermatologist yesterday. He told my son that because of the biases your parents have towards homeopathy, you have been suffering since last three years. He only spoke to my son to know about the case. He commented that you deserve to get alright now. Though my son had been very patient all these years,yesterday after this visit he has started believing that these steriodal creams and allopathic treatment would end his woes. However, as a parent my deep-entrenched belief in homeopathy and your treatmenr Udaya Sir doesn't let me yield to his demands. He knows I have been cured by you for my asthma and presently her mother is recovering through your treament but still.....it is his age i guess.

I showed your mail to him that Udaya Sir is saying not to take steriods at all but then he says If i continue with homeo what are the chances of my getting cured and how long will it take? I am only sharing my dilemma as i feel as an accused in front of my son today.

Pls show me the way sir.

I will in the meantime look into the list of medicines you have suggested and get back sir.

I apologise if I have been very imposing at any point of the message.

rgds

sunny

--

November 1 2017
It is only three months since you presented the case of your son here while according to you he has been suffering for three years.....If cortisone is required in a human body to cure a certain ailment, it should mean that the cortisone within his body is not available or weak to do that function....Artificial cortisone can never replace natural cortisone and therefore they create more side effects than good effects. When cortisone is indicated, it would mean there is adrinal insufficiency or impaired adrinals.....That can manifest in many ways..... Use of cortisone topically only suppress the skin ailment to surface in another form in the later stages of life. Litchen Planus and Litchen derivatives like simplex chronic are more or less auto immune disorder and lymphatic system is involved.....He is free to chose his path.... I think Arsenic Album should cure it as I have cured oral litchen planus and eczema after litchen planus in the lower extremities with Arsenic Album 30C/200C in the past with success.....Later the itching will end in black colour and that is where and there after is where it takes the name of eczema or psoriasis. Best wishes.

--

November 1 2017
Thank you sir for your comforting response. Yes the problem has been there since last three years during which we went to allopath as well as one year to a homeopath but the difference that your medicines have brought about in last three months was never witnessed before and this gave us the confidence that he would recover.

Therefore We have already started arsenic album 30, 3 times a day the day you had written to us.

q1. How long we should take Ars 30 potency
q2. When should we start Ars 200 potency ?
q3. Do we still have to choose from the 30 medicines mentioned by you?

Kindly guide us.

--

November 1 2017
You need to chose the accurate remedy looking at all angles from the list only if Arsenicum fails. use Calendula Q as mentioned above locally /topically to relieve itching and possible relief. use 30C for one week and then 200C for one week. He need to take Psorinum above 1M later on with Pulsatilla 30C as there is related digestio/assimilation problems within the abdomen

--

November 2 2017
Thank you sir. We will first complete arsenic 30three times for one week.

1.Then arsenic album 200 will be once everyday for one week??

2.We LL apply calendula in 1:10 dilution .how many times in a day does it need to be applied?

Rgds

--

November 2 2017
2. Depending on results.....

--

Re:Athlete foot or fungus By: Raghavi
Delhi

November 2 2017
Sir

After completing arsenic 30 for one week, arsenic 200 should be used once everyday for a week.?

November 2 2017
Sir

After completing arsenic 30 for one week, arsenic 200 should be used once everyday for a week.?

--

November 2 2017
ok

--

November 2 2017
Sir

Soothing lotion Calendula mother tincture 1:10 dilution to be used.. What does it mean?

Does he still need to apply coconut oil also. Or can that be stopped?

--

November 3 2017
Means use Calendula Mother tincture one drop in 10 drops of water or 10 drops in 100 drops of water according to the volume required for applying to the whole area. The idea is Mother tincture used as it is would be burning, dissolving it in water would be soothing. Need not use coconut oil when calendula is use....Alternatively Calendula can also be used in coconut oil....Calendula can also be used in MT directly, the burning sensation will disappear in few seconds....I would prefer 1:10 as in books.

--

Page 6 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.