Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Olive [bach Flower Remedy]
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Athlete foot or fungus
Started by: Sunny at May 6 2017

Replies: 136 & Views: 4973    Font    Page 5 of 6  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next          Reply

Re:Athlete foot or fungus By: Sunny

August 6 2017
Udaya sir

My son gets this tickling sensation in the morning after he wakes up and this trigger series of sneezes around 10 Times continuously. It many a times happens in late evening also. Havent been able to associate to it any trigger but looks like allergic sneezing. All of a sudden comes

Kindly guide sir

Sunny

Re:Athlete foot or fungus By: udaya kumar
--

August 7 2017
use three doses of Gelsemium 30C for one day and report.

--

August 14 2017
Sir

Gave gelsimium 30 C three doses one day On aug 8. There was reduction in his sneezing duration. After that no rains so couldnt decipher any change as the sneezing increases during rains.

Applied cow urine for three days. No further improvement noticeable. Should i continue it further?the blackness is there and also dryness and itching increases when he s without coconut oil.

Pls advise us further.

Rgds

Sunny

August 15 2017
Sir

Gave gelsimium 30 C three doses one day On aug 8. There was reduction in his sneezing duration. After that no rains so couldnt decipher any change as the sneezing increases during rains.

Applied cow urine for three days. No further improvement noticeable. Should i continue it further?the blackness is there and also dryness and itching increases when he s without coconut oil.

Pls advise us further.

Rgds

Sunny

--

August 15 2017
Cow urine should stop itching and if it does not stop itching after three days stop use, use Alumina 30C three times a day for one day and report.

--

August 16 2017
Okk i shall buy alumina 30 nd give him for a day and report.

Thank you.

Sunny

--

August 16 2017
ok

--

August 24 2017
Sir

I gave alumina 30 for ONE DAY three doses on 21st August,2017. Got late in reporting to you. There is neither an increase nor decrease in itching in specific. Also ,the skin looks the same as the pic sent last time. Blackishness is there and when coconut oil is not applied it looks dry too. There has been improvement but it has 'as if' stagnated at this point. Intermittent rains in Delhi causes allergic sneezing in the morning and in evening once.

Pls guide us.

Sunny

--

August 25 2017
use it for three days...no change is a good sign.

--

August 26 2017
Thank you sir

September 4 2017
Sir

Completed the course of alumina 30 c for three more days as suggested. Status remains the same. Guide us further.

Rgds

Sunny

September 5 2017
Sir
Completed the course of alumina 30 c for three more days as suggested. Status remains the same. Guide us further.

Rgds

Sunny

September 6 2017
Sir

Rgds

Sunny

September 7 2017
Sir

I have been posting the same from 4th sept. Does it mean i have to just wait for the results

Sunny

--

September 7 2017
use Thuja 30C followed by Baryta Carb 3X three times a day for one week. Report after each medicine. Baryta is slow in action.....if desired results are not received in one week use it in 30C potency.

--

September 11 2017
Sir

First I have to give thuja30for week report and then start Baryta right?

Thank u

Sunny

--

September 11 2017
Both can go together use thuja and after an hour use baryta ...best wishes.

--

September 19 2017
Sir

Started giving Thuja and baryta carb on 17th September,2017. Shall report after a week.

Thank you

Sunny

--

September 19 2017
ok

--

October 22 2017
Sir

Here s an update at our end. There is no further difference in my son S feet. What should we do? Kindly suggest should we go to a dermatologist for diagnosis and then come back to Homeo with the diagnosis.

Thank you

October 22 2017
https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vRW7gnMKqGvqoktywhBv_6j2pX-WkxwTdYcD303IAu3izgkOhKhAd8wq1vNoWsbV78ROfBv4GyKogFG/pub

October 23 2017
Sir

Here s an update at our end. There is no further difference in my son S feet. What should we do? Kindly suggest should we go to a dermatologist for diagnosis and then come back to Homeo with the diagnosis.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vRW7gnMKqGvqoktywhBv_6j2pX-WkxwTdYcD303IAu3izgkOhKhAd8wq1vNoWsbV78ROfBv4GyKogFG/pub

Thank you

--

October 23 2017
yes.

--

October 29 2017
Sir

We showed Aditya to a dermatologist today. His diagnosis is - it is "LICHEN SIMPLEX CHRONICUS". He has suggested to use a cream for two weeks twice a day and visit him again..

HALOX-F or HALOVATE-F

Pls guide us.. What should we do?

Rgds

Sunny

--

October 29 2017
use Arsenic Album 30 three times a day for three days and if it does not yield use Arsenic Album 200C.. Was he suffering from Asthma any time? Is the family having any history of psoriasis? Did he suffer any spinal injury or sciatic nerve injury.? You may use the prescription from doctor as the immediate cause is in consistent rubbing of the area due to itching...and itching usually is from lack of blood supply further traced to nervous cause.

--

October 30 2017
Sir

1.My son did not have asthma at any point till now.. But he s got allergic tendencies I have noticed susceptible to cold and throat infection. Family history -father had asthma controlled through your medication and now m no longer an asthmatic.
2.he never had any sciatica or spinal injury..
3.no family history of psoriasis. But father has had fungal infection tinea-once ,now suffering from warts on head scalp..

Cream suggested by the doctor is a steroidal cream so I was apprehensive using it for two weeks lest it should not have any side effects.
He also said you have left it untreated for too long and it LL have undesirable consequences.

Do you feel there S no alternative to steroidal cream? Once I hear a yes from you only then will I start applying the cream.

Rgds

Sunny

--

October 30 2017
Dear Sunny,
I think we started the treatment on the diagnosis of an allopathic doctor the condition as Athlete foot or fungus. and so captioned.. And though the medicines suggested were according to that and did not yield much results, the suggested medicines were also for Litchen viz. Ledum, Sulphur, Psorinum, Thuja, Merc.sol etc.etc. all are curative to Litchen....Whereas I wonder how the lllopathic doctor is treating Litchen Planus Chronicus towards cure when they name it as Chronic and at the same time they do not know the cause of the ailment. The steroids used only tend to suppress the disease to manifest as another named disease later.....This can be seen as an autoimmune disorder i.e. T cell mediated autoimmune reaction (where the body's immune system targets its own tissues).and vaccinosis could be seen as a trigger. It has a genetic predisposition....stress could promote its surfacing in the same forms or different forms.....Psora is the main miasm and the media in which other named diseases and ailments surface and mostly skin... the keratosis and the tinea in parentage do have bearing on the predisposition....Since Psora is the miasm, pruiritis is the manifested major symptom....Litchinite skin condition can also appear when the blood flow to the area is restricted and therefore the itching. Then the Adinals and the heart are also involved which is a condition in severe form is traced again to T Cells and B Cells and therefore Thuja and Natrum Mur becomes fundamental medicine course as in Addisons disease.
According to Prof. Dr. Farokh J master in his book Diseases of the skin had said which I fully endorse """ Litchen should be considered as constitutional disorder and not merely a local disease. The disease is charactorised by relapses and remission and the course of the illness is chronic. Hence the case should be taken to treat the disease at the earliest so that we can give relief to the patient from the pruiritus which is one of the most annoying symptoms of the disease.........Psychogenic stress is known to induce the relapse in many individuals........AT NO COST CORTICOSTEROID SHOULD BE ADVISED TO THE PATIENT....iF HE HE IS ALREADY ON CORTICOSTEROID THEN IT SHOULD BE TAPERED OFF AT THE EARLIEST.... soothing lotion Calendula mother tincture 1:10 dilution should be advised to the patient...''''''..So you should not use steroid and use Calendula Q as local application and use Arsenic album 30C three times a day...if it does not yield use Arsenic Iodatum 30C.

The following medicines may be checked painstakingly by you and find out which other medicine is most suitable for him and the symptoms leading and specific to him may be told to me so that we can also arrive at a specific medicine for him:

1. Agaricus
2. Alumen
3. Ammonium Muritaticum
4. Anacardium
5. Antim Crudem.
6. ANANTHERUM MURICATUM (for foot sweats which is a trigger in this case for itching and pruiritis specific)
7.Apis Mellifica
8. Arsenic Album
9. Arsenic Iodatum
10. Belladonna
11. Bovista
12. Bryonia
13 Castanea Vesca ( if the trigger cause is in vaccinosis from vaccine/medicine used for whooping cough or pertusssis i.e. DPT Pertussinum 200C could also be helpful here)
14. Caladium
15. Chininium Ars.
16. Dulcamera
17. Ledum Pal
18. Juglans Cinerea (specific if he is suffering from occiputal headache and having weak liver functions)
19. Kali Ars.
20. Kali Iodatum
21. Kreosotum
22. Ledum Pal
23. Lycopodium
24. Merc. Sol
25.Natrium Carb
26. Plantanum
27. Phytolacca
28. Rumex
29. Sarsaparilla
30. Sepia
31. Staphisagria (check for any stress from self abuses)
32. Sulphur
33. Sulphur Iodatum(specific Litchen planus)

Best wishes.

--

Page 5 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.