Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Symphytum Officinale
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Liver and Uterus problem
Started by: Aditya at April 29 2017

Replies: 269 & Views: 10523    Font    Page 11 of 11  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11          Reply

Re:Liver and Uterus problem By: Aditya
Trivandrum

November 8 2017
Respected sir

I m feeling relief in the choking. There S less smoke in there today morning after taking a dose of nat mur 30 yesterday night as suggested. Do I need to repeat?

Rgds

Raghavi

Aditya

Re:Liver and Uterus problem By: udaya kumar
--

November 8 2017
use single dose of bryonia and repeat one more dose of natrum mur.

--

Trivandrum

November 8 2017
Thank you sir

Aditya

--

November 9 2017
ok

--

Trivandrum

December 13 2017
Respected sir

Wanted to report my status -
I feel much better and stronger in terms of overall well-being mentally as well as physically. Frequency of my problems have come down. Thanks to you sir. You have brought me out of one of the lowest points on my life graph. I mean every word of it.

1. Menstrual problems i feel i m able to manage with less cramps, less fatigue though third Or fourth day i still expel clots which S weakening. I m continuing with the suggested medicines

2.Stomach is much better. Stopped gallbladder medicines since last 1month.

3.The most recurrent problem is cold and cough at least once in a month

4.Elbow pain almost nil after taking hypericum 200

5.The most debilitating problem that I m having now on 1st day or 2nd day of my periods S the headache. One type is heaviness all over the head. But last two times I m getting a migraine attack I think.. I read the symptoms on net. Most of it matches with the condition I go through.

This time it all started after a small argument I had with my superior when instantly I could feel a pull of a nerve causing headache which later proceeded to excruciating throbbing and pulsating pain more on right side (Whenever I raise my voice or get emotional I feel I get a headache). I held my head with both my hands as if it LL fall. Or burst. Then by evening g it increased so much unbearable that I started crying . Throughout night pain though subsided but was there. Today Morning i was so weak that couldn't go to work. There S stiffness at the neck area.

I took belladonna 200 initially yday thinking its a normal headache which I get due to cold wind but later realized there was no difference in my pain.

Had natrum mur 30 in split dose felt slight reduction in pain.

Sir

Pls suggest medicines for this condition and is it possible to confirm whether it's migraine. Or do I need to show myself. My earlier headaches got under control by taking belladonna 200 in split dose at the slightest feeling of headache. Earlier I used to get a headache every week. Now it's once in a month.

Rgds
Raghavi

Aditya

--

December 13 2017
use Natrum Mur 30C three times a day for one week along with Chionanthus Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day. Anger can trigger migraine....which means there are subtle airs moving upwards when you get angry and their blockage within the head is cause to pain and migraine....The first choice of treatment is to avoid/remove/cure anger......Here use of Nux Vomica 30C for a longer period can abort anger. If there are phoebias and fears behind the anger, then argentum nitricum will be of use...If there is frustration, humiliation, vexation, abuse behind anger use Staphysagria 30C. If there is depression use Aurum met 1M single dose. If there is low pressure use Spigelia and Digitalis as per symptoms. If there is attitudes of cannot be contradicted, stubbornness, ademance and the like with a colicky stomach use Chamomilla. If the cause is suppression of anger, fear and grief use Natrum Mur 30C ,......The other symptoms of the medicines have to be looked into and they will fall in place simultaneously if the choice of medicine is correct. Best wishes.

--

Trivandrum

December 13 2017
Thank u for the detailed response sir.

Do you think this condition can be termed as migraine?

I shall start with nat mur and Chionanthus

I m so terrified of this pain. Though the medicines you have suggested might not give Me this again but still Pls tell me next time when I get this attack at what stage should I start the medicine and which one will arrest it at stage-1 before it proceeds to take shape of an attack.

Rgds

Raghavi

Aditya

--

December 14 2017
Chionanthus is suggested to break the cycle....it can be termed migraine. Check what is the exact emotional cause that trigger anger i,.e. probably humiliation, vexation from frustration, use single dose of Staphisagria 1M here. If mental labour fatigues is the cause, use Selenium. 30. You can always use one or two doses of these medicines any time and monitor their benefits. best wishes.

--

Trivandrum

December 14 2017
Respected sir

I feel the trigger for anger is abuse, frustration and vexation at workplace. Too much work to handle causes constant friction with superiors and their cunning ways to push work on one person causes me to react. I don't raise my voice that much but when there is something unjustified going on my body prepares to react and that is against my natural self and hence the frustration and stress caused to body and mind. I feel that I m too naive and truthful to understand the crooked acts and that causes depression.

This is the root cause of many of my problems and though I m working on it to control my reactions I m unsuccessful. When people lie I get irritated and react impulsively..

Rgds

Raghavi

Aditya

--

December 14 2017
use Staphisagria 1M single dose once in a week with Aurum Met 1M one dose a week.

--

Trivandrum

December 15 2017
Sir

Thank You very much for giving your valuable guidance. I shall follow the same and report.

Shall I continue with the same prescribed medicines for my uterus related problems? I m taking aceticum acidum Q, conium 3x and aurum muriaticum natronatum 3x.

Raghavi

Aditya

--

December 16 2017
yes you may continue them.

--

Trivandrum

January 3 2018
Respected UDAYA sir

WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A VERY HAPPY, NEW YEAR. Thank you very much for guiding my family and turning their health around at various junctures. ..

Regarding my health, I didn't get headache after the 12th Dec attack.

1. I took Natrum Mur 30C three times a day for one week along with Chionanthus Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day.Do i need to continue after 1 week?

2. Took Staphisagria 1M single dose once in a week with Aurum Met 1M one dose a week. IS THERE A NEED TO REPEAT?

3. Another trend that i am seeing in my headache is I m getting it on the day before my periods start or on the first day. The heaviness in head starts 2-3 days before onset of periods. Is this migraine to do with my harmonal changes, I am 43 year old. My peers who are going through the same problem say that this is to do with the age? Will the medicines suggested be the same?

4. When should i take ultrasound for my uterus? Last one was in July and based on the report , started the following medicines for the same in the month of Aug ..
CONIUM MAC 3X,ACETICUM ACIDUM Q AND. Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum 3X

High regards

Raghavi.

Aditya

Trivandrum

January 3 2018
Respected UDAYA sir

WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A VERY HAPPY, NEW YEAR. Thank you very much for guiding my family and turning their health around at various junctures. ..

Regarding my health, I didn't get headache after the 12th Dec attack.

1. I took Natrum Mur 30C three times a day for one week along with Chionanthus Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day.Do i need to continue after 1 week?

2. Took Staphisagria 1M single dose once in a week with Aurum Met 1M one dose a week. IS THERE A NEED TO REPEAT?

3. Another trend that i am seeing in my headache is I m getting it on the day before my periods start or on the first day. The heaviness in head starts 2-3 days before onset of periods. Is this migraine to do with my harmonal changes, I am 43 year old. My peers who are going through the same problem say that this is to do with the age? Will the medicines suggested be the same?

4. When should i take ultrasound for my uterus? Last one was in July and based on the report , started the following medicines for the same in the month of Aug ..
CONIUM MAC 3X,ACETICUM ACIDUM Q AND. Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum 3X

High regards

Raghavi.

Aditya

Aditya

--

January 4 2018
You can continue natrum mur chionanthus combination for another week and yet another with a gap of say 5 days before repeating each course. If you feel absolutely fine you may stop it or if you feel very emotional then also you may stop it. and repeat.( emotional in the sense feeling emotion and water coming out of the eyes for no reason, then you have done with it and you can discontinue the medicine and the Migraine will not return). Migraine or headache before the mesntruation or on start of menstruation is Natrum Mur for certain. You may use pulsatilla 30C whenever there is irregularity in mensturation and then it will not stop until middle fiftees ( if you wish to prolong for that long). Conium Mac would ensure hormonal balance, aurum muriaticum natronatum will help with whatever that is unwanted in the uterus. so you may repeat those medicines at fixed intervals of your choice and time until you feel it is no more required. Make sure that you do not continuously use it for more than three days at a stretch....Any number of repetitions are ok....If not take an ultra sound clarify the position, report and if required continue or change, the choice is yours.

--

Trivandrum

January 5 2018
Respected sir

"Make sure that you do not continuously use it for more than three days at a stretch....Any number of repetitions are ok.."

Is this to be followed for the aceticum coming and aurum medicines as well?? I had been taking them for longer time period like 15 days at a stretch.. Then I would give a gap of a month and then repeat..

Similarly the Q potencies suggested for liver, stomach issues were repeated for longer time in one go..

Rgds

Raghavi

Aditya

Trivandrum

January 7 2018
Respected sir

"Make sure that you do not continuously use it for more than three days at a stretch....Any number of repetitions are ok.."

Is this to be followed for the aceticum coming and aurum medicines as well?? I had been taking them for longer time period like 15 days at a stretch.. Then I would give a gap of a month and then repeat..

Similarly the Q potencies suggested for liver, stomach issues were repeated for longer time in one go..

Rgds

Raghavi

Aditya

--

January 8 2018
Do not worry....that was only a caution against indiscriminate usage for prolonged period of time...... Now on the regimen could be with break.....it does not matter if you had taken it for two weeks or one month....it is redundant.

--

Trivandrum

January 19 2018
Respected sir

"use Staphisagria 1M single dose once in a week with Aurum Met 1M one dose a week".

I didn't get a severe headache as last time.i had heaviness througjoutcthe second day of my menses and mild symptoms of migraine but nothing in comparison to what I experienced last month as reported..

I took nat mur 30and chinanthus Q 5 drops three times for a week and repeated once more..
"use Staphisagria 1M single dose once in a week with Aurum Met 1M one dose a week."
Do I need to take both staphysagria and aurum met 1 M together on the same day or on different days of the week?

Regards

Raghavi

Aditya

--

January 19 2018
you may take Staphisagria and Aurum Met on different days. Aurum Met should work work very deep into your system and staphisagria very deep into your past for necessary corrections.

--

Trivandrum

January 19 2018
Thank you sir.

Raghavi

Aditya

--

January 19 2018
ok

--

Page 11 of 11
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.