Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Uranium Nitricum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Liver and Uterus problem
Started by: Aditya at April 29 2017

Replies: 251 & Views: 8425    Font    Page 10 of 11  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next          Reply

Re:Liver and Uterus problem By: udaya kumar
--

September 3 2017
ok

--

Re:Liver and Uterus problem By: Aditya
Trivandrum

September 4 2017
Sir i tried procuring sulphur iodatum at a few shops.not available.. It s available online from schwabe but that will take 1week to reach me..

Aditya

Trivandrum

September 4 2017
Sir

I coulld finally get sulphur iodatum 3.x.i ll start tomorrow.gland pain or discomfort increases towards evening..

Aditya

Trivandrum

September 5 2017
Sir

I coulld finally get sulphur iodatum 3.x.i ll start tomorrow.gland pain or discomfort increases towards evening..

Aditya

Aditya

--

September 5 2017
ok

--

Trivandrum

September 6 2017
Sir

Feel 20% in the left side gland pain nd heaviness after taking sulphur iodatum for a Day three times. Today morning i couldnt open my mouth fully and the spot where jaw bone ends towards ear there was pain. I think this s because of tooth infection. Last yr in november i did have a shooting pain in wisdom tooth and another molar tooth preceding the wisdom tooth. They gave me antibiootics very strong1000 mg cant recall the name though.. Andvafyer that i didnt have sevete pain. Whenever i would get pain i would have spiglia 30which would stop the pain withon 5minutes. But since today morning sligelia isnt working for the first time and still not able to open my mouth on right side..

Does this mean i have to get the root canals done?

Pls suggest sir

Rgds raghavi

Aditya

--

September 6 2017
Extraction would be a better option to root canal when it comes to wisdom teeth...Use Arnica 30C for pain....alongwith Spigelia.

--

Trivandrum

September 11 2017
Respected sir

I m so relieved my left gland pain ND heaviness is almost back to normal after taking sulphur iodatum 3X for almost a week. Elbow pain is also improving with hypericum 30.

Sir as suggested last time should I take Sabina 30 this time also a few days before onset of menstruation?

Rgds

Raghavi

Aditya

--

September 11 2017
yes sabina may be taken....raise potency of hypericum to 200C one dose a day.

--

Trivandrum

September 12 2017
Okk sir

Aditya

--

September 12 2017
ok

--

Trivandrum

September 19 2017
Respected sir

Reporting about my periods:

Started on 15th September,2017 - 31 days
Overall it was better in the first three days, but on fourth day there was discomfort for 2 hours when there was passage of clots. No headache this time. I can feel that there is slight improvement in the overall cycle in terms of better stamina on three days, less fatigue..

On 1st-2nd August, I had reported that i am having a throat pain,cold cough,nose blockage followed by fever 100. With the medicines suggested by you sir - i was ok in 2-3 days. Then I REPORTED ABOUT PAIN AND HEAVINESS ON LEFT SIDE PAROTID GLANDS for which I have already finished one bottle of suplhur iodatum 3x as suggested, which brought it back to normalcy.

Now ,since yesterday,I have again developed cold,throat pain,pain on left side parotid gland,less pain on right side gland, no fever.

1. I am getting this throat infection,cold and cough almost every month in the last 4-5 months I feel. Can you please suggest some remedy to increase my immunity against cold and throat bouts? Vitamin C OR ANY OTHER SUPPLEMENT ?

2. Also should I repeat sulphur iodatum 3x as the pain has again increased ?

Pls advise.

Aditya

--

September 19 2017
use single dose of Lachesis 200C and report after two days.

--

Trivandrum

September 20 2017
Sir

I shall report.. But is there something I need to do to improve my immunity against repeated bouts of cold and throat infection..

Rgds
Raghavi

Aditya

--

September 21 2017
Rhus Tox can take care of that if not use Medorrhinum 1m single dose once and then Calcarea Carb 30C three times a day for three days.

--

Trivandrum

September 22 2017
Sir

I took lachesis 200 single dose on 20th Sept,2017. I felt much better yesterday. But today again in the morning I woke up with a mild headache and cold like feeling.

Came for work and due to AC headache increased and I took belladonna 200 in split dose but not much of a difference .

I should have taken Dulcamera as it is AC induced but since I didnt have it with me and also as I have cold I tried bell 200.

"Rhus Tox can take care of that if not use Medorrhinum 1m single dose once and then Calcarea Carb 30C three times a day for three days"

Rhus tox in what potency?

I am dreading winters in Delhi as my ENT is affected and has become very vulnerable to slightest triggers....

Rgds
Raghavi

Aditya

--

September 23 2017
Rhus Tox 1M single dose a week.

--

Trivandrum

September 23 2017
Thank you sir.

Aditya

--

September 24 2017
ok

--

Trivandrum

October 19 2017
Respected sir

Here S deepawali wishes from me and my family to you and your family.. Thank you very much for helping my family so patiently.. Today i am able to enjoy this festival of lights only because of your guidance and treatment. I had reached an ebb in my health parameters.. You turned it around for me sir.

Ever grateful and pranams from the bottom of my heart.

Rgds

Raghavi

Aditya

--

October 20 2017
Dear Raghavi and Aditya,
I heartily reciprocate...Wish you and family more and more joy with many more happy Diwalis in the years to come. With regards, udaya,

--

Trivandrum

October 21 2017
Thank u very much sir.

Aditya

--

October 21 2017
ok

--

Trivandrum

November 7 2017
Respected Sir

Since last one week I am having a choked feeling in my throat as if smoke is assimilated in there. There is no throat pain or pain while swallowing. In Delhi, the weather is changing and it's quite smoggy outside and

also the choking gets aggravated when I sleep with fan on at lowest speed .. I have to wrap myself around head and throat to sleep comfortably when fan is on. If we switch off the fan it actually gets very humid .

Pls suggest sir

Rgds
Raghavi

Aditya

--

November 7 2017
use single dose of Natrum Mur 30C and report.

--

Trivandrum

November 8 2017
Respected sir

I m feeling relief in the choking. There S less smoke in there today morning after taking a dose of nat mur 30 yesterday night as suggested. Do I need to repeat?

Rgds

Raghavi

Aditya

--

November 8 2017
use single dose of bryonia and repeat one more dose of natrum mur.

--

Page 10 of 11
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.