Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Apium Graveolens
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Liver and Uterus problem
Started by: Aditya at April 29 2017

Replies: 151 & Views: 2769    Font    Page 6 of 7  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next          Reply

Re:Liver and Uterus problem By: Aditya
Trivandrum

July 9 2017
So I think I LL store lyco 200 with me and henceforth if it's gastric with cramps and continuous stools should I have only a single dose if lyco 200??

1.Now that I have taken the medicines suggested by you for uterus related problems for 1 week, pls tell me should I continue with aceticum conium and aurum??

2.Also should I continue having Berberis,chionanthus,cardusand chelidonium??

3.sepia 200taken for three days single dose

Raghavi

Aditya

Trivandrum

July 9 2017
Sir

I forgot to mention that in the last one week almost everyday I feel as if I m going to get my periods , not severe uterine contractions but very mild which happens normally a day or two before my date..

Raghavi

Aditya

Trivandrum

July 10 2017
Respected sir

So I think I LL store lyco 200 with me and henceforth if it's gastric with cramps and continuous stools should I have only a single dose if lyco 200??

1.Now that I have taken the medicines suggested by you for uterus related problems for 1 week, pls tell me should I continue with aceticum conium and aurum??

2.Also should I continue having Berberis,chionanthus,cardusand chelidonium??

3.sepia 200taken for three days single dose

4.I forgot to mention that in the last one week almost everyday I feel as if I m going to get my periods , not severe uterine contractions but very mild which happens normally a day or two before my date..

High rgds

Raghavi

Aditya

Re:Liver and Uterus problem By: udaya kumar
--

July 10 2017
for gastric disturbance due to lack of downward movement of air, lyco can be used single dose once. yes aceticum conium and aurum need be continued.....Beriberis, cardus, chelidonium, chionanthus can be stopped and repeated after a gap of a week or two. Use Gossypium 5 drops in one ounce of water three times a day for three days for the sensation menstruation is going to start but does not...check onosmodium also.

--

Trivandrum

July 11 2017
Respected sir

Last 15yrs i havent had any major gallstone attack but then the stones r there very much. Allopathy Doctors tell me that its a matter of chance that my small multiple didnt slip into the bile duct and cause complications. It would take a second for one of the stones to slip into BD and then it ll be an open surgery instead of the simple laproscopy which would be done at this stage.. Also they tell me since stones have been filling up the gall bladder for so long it might cause gall bladder cancer.

Though reluctant Should i go for surgery.. at one point you had also suggested that its a minimally invasive procedure and i could go ahead as a last resort but just wait and see if we could save one organ. . I am planning it for end of july/first week of august.

Pls guide me through.. Sir. I m so dejected how many surgeries do i have to undergo.. I m dead scared of hysterectomy.

High rgds

Raghavi

Aditya

Trivandrum

July 12 2017
Respected sir

Last 15yrs i havent had any major gallstone attack but then the stones r there very much. Allopathy Doctors tell me that its a matter of chance that my small multiple didnt slip into the bile duct and cause complications. It would take a second for one of the stones to slip into BD and then it ll be an open surgery instead of the simple laproscopy which would be done at this stage.. Also they tell me since stones have been filling up the gall bladder for so long it might cause gall bladder cancer.

Though reluctant Should i go for surgery.. at one point you had also suggested that its a minimally invasive procedure and i could go ahead as a last resort but just wait and see if we could save one organ. . I am planning it for end of july/first week of august.

Pls guide me through.. Sir. I m so dejected how many surgeries do i have to undergo.. I m dead scared of hysterectomy.

High rgds

Raghavi

Aditya

--

July 12 2017
You can go for a key hole surgery as risks as mentioned are there......but then after surgery also you can have hiccups...
hysterectomy can be differed for some time.If there is a predisposition to cancer it will come whether you remove the gall bladder or not.....if not at gall bladder it can appear somewhere else.....if for 15 years it has not come out, it can stay for fifteen years more ....it can also come out the very next second from now.....none can predict that.....if the medicines used are for gradual expulsions as low potency and Q the stones come out only when it can pass through the gall duct. if it is used in higher potencies it could come out premature and get stuck....It is the same effect when you eat something which has a capacity to expel the stone.....but then what you eat are always digested before it enter the stream and channels that it works like a homeo medicine in minimum potency......particularly so when all our cookings are made diluted in water.and saliva added in the mouth while chewing.

--

Trivandrum

July 13 2017
Respected sir

Thank your for enlightening me in the right direction. Even after gall bladder is removed can we control the digestion process and minimise problems like hiccups etc. through homeo?

High rgds
raghavi.

Aditya

--

July 13 2017
yes hiccups can be controlled by pulsatilla. Gall bladder is like apendix....it is a storage space.....the body is aware of such misadventures by the karma of man that hard biproducts could get created and has to be stored until it is eliminated by the body in natural process.....since the life style that ought to be for supporting such action by the body do not take place in modern living, the body fails in expulsion and storage continues making the stone so big that it cannot be expelled...naturally they tend to rupture at one stage and that process could be eliminative or fatal.

--

Trivandrum

July 14 2017
Respected Udaya Sir

I am noticing that in the last one month,I am having frequent gastritis problems.. which are characterised by a pattern :

there is a cramp like feeling though mild and tolerable more of an uneasiness on both righ and left sides of the abdomen and which also travels to the back side and gets lodges in back bones then relieves ..its like a ring. around my abdomen.

Last saturday I had reported that I got up with cramps and continuous stools and then after taking the following medication i started feeling better :

"I took hydrastis 30 5 drops once in water and then pain was better... Later took breakfast it didn't stay immediately motions again. After that had idli with curd which I could digest and afternoon also light food (pongal/khichdi).. Today I m better. I also took calcarea carb 200 and belladonna 200 as split doses as suggested for gall bladder. Though It wasn't gall bladder attack but more of cramps ."

Pls suggest what should I do to minimise this problem.

High regards

raghavi

Aditya

Trivandrum

July 14 2017
I am having the same gastric problem today again but only mild cramps stomach is ok ,hunger is there. just the uneasiness in breathing and ring like feeling around the abdomen is there

Aditya

Trivandrum

July 15 2017
Respected Udaya Sir

I am noticing that in the last one month,I am having frequent gastritis problems.. which are characterised by a pattern :

there is a cramp like feeling though mild and tolerable more of an uneasiness on both righ and left sides of the abdomen and which also travels to the back side and gets lodges in back bones then relieves ..its like a ring. around my abdomen.

Last saturday I had reported that I got up with cramps and continuous stools and then after taking the following medication i started feeling better :

"I took hydrastis 30 5 drops once in water and then pain was better... Later took breakfast it didn't stay immediately motions again. After that had idli with curd which I could digest and afternoon also light food (pongal/khichdi).. Today I m better. I also took calcarea carb 200 and belladonna 200 as split doses as suggested for gall bladder. Though It wasn't gall bladder attack but more of cramps ."

Pls suggest what should I do to minimise this problem.

am having the same gastric problem today again but only mild cramps stomach is ok ,hunger is there. just the uneasiness in breathing and ring like feeling around the abdomen is there..took hydrastis 30 slightly better today.
Rgds
Raghavi

Aditya

--

July 15 2017
use hydrastis 30C for upto three days with Cardus M Q 5 drops in one ounce water.....if there is severe cramps us Cuprum Met 30C single dose.

--

Trivandrum

July 16 2017
Respected Sir

Thank you. I ll take the medicines hydra30nd carduss Q .how many times in a day? For three days.

Also u had suggested me to come back to the medicines i was taking earlier i.e. chionanthus berberis chelidonium 3X nd cardus after givi ng a gap of 1or 2 weeks. Can i start it again?

Rgds
Raghavi

Aditya

--

July 16 2017
All medicines fortify the liver so you can take them.....beriberis in particular is for gall stones.

--

Trivandrum

July 16 2017
Thank you sir. Besides gall blader ,Berberis is also for my uric acid right ?so i ll continue with it.

Rgds
raghavi

Aditya

Trivandrum

July 16 2017
1.Also during my periods this time( which started today on 28th day ) , do i nedd to take any other medicine for uterine contractions nd to control flow..

2.Or the medicines that u have given particularly for uterus aceticum aurum and conium are enough??i hope i can continue these three during my periods as well?

Rgds and thank u for bein patient with my multiple problems.

Raghavi.

Aditya

--

July 16 2017
Do not use any medicines during menstruation unless it is absolutely necessary.

--

Trivandrum

July 17 2017
Sir

I wasnt aware that i shouldnt be using any medicines furing menstruation. Already one day over and i took uterus and stomach related medines three times on the first day. Anyways i ll stop ot from today.

Thank you nd rgds

Raghavi

Aditya

--

July 17 2017
avoid lest it complicate. ....like if you take pulsatilla, there could be a flood of bleeding which may scare you and run from pillar to post while it will subside on its own and if it does not for any reasons one single dose of Kali Carb 200C will stop it.....but if you are not aware of such solutions, it will take you to Emergency Room.......You know What I mean....?

--

Trivandrum

July 18 2017
Sir

Its the third day today and just like last month I am getting a headache which I can feel is increasing slowly. This is a headache that is different from the one that I get when its induced by AC or cold air. It comes suddenly.

Pls advice what should I do if it increases further. As advised I ll try to avoid taking the medicine unless it becomes unbearable during the course of the day. I am at work and unable to concentrate.

Last month, thinking it was AC induced I took Natrum Mur 30C in split doses and by evening started feeling better

Rgds
Ragahvi

Aditya

--

July 18 2017
use belladonna 30C single dose ...key note it comes suddenly.

--

Trivandrum

July 18 2017
Sir

As there was a time lag in the coomunication, and as the pain became unbearable splitting throbbing pulsating unable to open eyes had to get out of official meeting all of a sudden as there was shooting pain..started crying it was that bad I took nat mur 30as split doses.. Only 10%improvement in 4 hrs.can i take belladonna 30 now?

Sir could this be menstrual migraine headache or what Could it be ??

Rgds

Raghavi

Aditya

--

July 18 2017
yes you can take belladonna

--

Trivandrum

July 18 2017
After reading my symptoms do u think it is menstrual migraine or what could be the reason. ?? . Belladonna 30 one dose has reduced the pain by 40%..

Pls enlighten sir.

Aditya

Trivandrum

July 19 2017
After reading my symptoms do u think it is menstrual migraine or what could be the reason. ?? . Belladonna 30 one dose has reduced the pain by 40%..

Pls enlighten sir.

Wanted to share with you that i got to know about your amazing knowledge on astrology while reading your old posts.you have talked about the inpact of ezhara naattu shani" And how to minimise the impact. Reading hanuman chalisa nd if time doesnt permit ch\nting om sree hanumate namaha.. I could immediately relate to all this as my husband is an astro enthusiast too and been your patient and a big time fan and your shishya for the last six years.

Udaya sir - According to him i am going through ashtama shani since january 2017 and you wont believe all my ailments have been aggravating and playing around taking me to surgery as the only solution. Thats when came to you in may .

I have been chanting hanuman chalisa 3 times a day followed by on sree hanumate namaha and a few more chants on shani bhagawan.. Pls suggest me how to calm my mind and become stronger and avoid negative thoughts like death etc.

High rgds.

Aditya

--

July 19 2017
Belladonna was suggested on the basis of sudden onset and it would mean onset of an infection possibly...delay was caused and therefore the relief became 40 percent. If you had taken it immediately on sudden onset the pain would not have grown into a migraine.....if the head ache is throbbing it is belladonna and if it is hammering it is Natrum Mur.....Natrum Mur usually is related in females to menstruation. use of pulsatilla any constrictions and ensure smooth flow. Block anywhere causes headache....block of subtle air and subtle liquids......

For fear of death, regaining health, the main mantra is mruthyunjaya....Om
tryambakaṃ yajāmahe sugandhiṃ puṣṭivardhanam
urvārukamiva bandhanānmṛtyormukṣīya mā'mṛtā....

Hanumaan Chalisa and Seva are excellent provided Brahmacharya is maintained.....Anjaneya is a very strict disciplinarian.

If it is just fear of robbers thieves etc. kaali mantra can be recited. once a day before sleep and sos.
Khadkam kapaalam Trishikham Trinetram
Vajram tathaanaam Drdha beeshma dramstram...Aneka shatrunaam hrudayam khaneejam ...krishnena kaalinaam sathatham bhajaami.

The best protective Mantra and peaceful of all in recitation is Mahalakshmi Ashtakam

Shani never gives sufferings, shani polishes the soul towards higher consciousness and gives you yet another chance to moksha... What we call suffering is only a denial of our desires....Vaasna......and to put you back into the Ashtaanga Yoga Mode of Yama niyama, aasana, praanaayaama, Pratyaahaara, Dhaarana, Dhyaana, Samaadhi. No ailment will every come to pass for a yogin who follows this path and Shanis job is only to put you back into that Mode so that your soul achieves higher consciousness and integration. Integration is the process where the Shristi Sthithi Samhaara becomes one. i.e. Thrimurthies are transformed into dvaita and dvaita is transformed into Advaitha.........and Advaitha integrated into Undifferentiated Brahman which is equivalent to Zero or Shunya...........!i.e 3 to 2....2 to 1....and 1 to zero......just the opposite of disintegration which is one to two to three to infinity......and perishing to death and dissolution.......

--

Page 6 of 7
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.