Cardamom
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

extreme Body heat
Started by: bell at April 21 2017

Replies: 11 & Views: 115    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

extreme Body heat By: bell

April 21 2017
please help - Iam diabetic, (2 metformin) Hypothyroid (1) - .25 mg synthyroid) and have bp - except no allopathy for bp- do pranayam - now the bp reading is 150/100
my body is very hot my feet and hand and entire body. recently i took an asprin for another problem but at night all the heat came down and i was very wet - many ask if i have fever -
i saw a homeo dr. yesterday and he said the bp is due to the heat in the body when the heat is up then my bp goes up. - he said liver is the cause. he said me drinking 3.5 litres of water is just evaporating due to the heat and as a result my skin is dry and itching and painful.
He gave me yesterday some liquid tiny bottles drops - one is a mother tincture and and the other is some alcohol drops asked me to put 10 drops in some water and take it.
This morning my BP is 130/100 - i am a veg - no deserts just simple meals.
my 3 months blood work 6.0 and thyroid is normal.
No heat in my body so far.
I would like to know what was given to me if possible. - gave me 1 week supply of the liquid.
He said homeo treats the problem and not the symptom.
greatly appreciate any help i can get
Thank you and God bless

Re:extreme Body heat By: udaya kumar
--

April 22 2017
probably a case of acidosis.....the medicine given to you may be Nux Vomica......do some sheetali pranayam....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3exEVIAqeYQ

--

Re:extreme Body heat By: bell

April 22 2017
Thank you very much Uday Kumar, for your reply. One ayur dr. said my body is very alkaline - as i had lost a lot of weight as a result of the metformin and to stop eating sprouted fenugreek.
I do every morning sheetali and bhramari pranayam doing it for a some time.
thank you for the you tube link i will watch it.

The body heat has gone away but the bp pressure has not come down.
thank you for taking the time to reply to my post - no fried foods, no sweets.

April 22 2017
Thank you Udaya Kumar - i will take the nux vomica after these present mother tincture is finished
I was even eating raw garlic and it was harsh on the inside of the mouth

- Is there anything one can take without going the allopathy route for BP - as my reading was 149/101 this morning.
and seem to go up when i see the dr. also i am so afraid about him giving me allopathy pills that i silently pray.

- i am looking for some pill natural which will maintain normal reading 24/7
there is an ayur pill which guarantes the same - i may resort to that.

--If one takes amla, or tumeric in pill form is that better than in putting in water and taking it?

thank you for your help.

--

April 22 2017
An alkaline body will have a cool head, cosy stomach and warm feet.......!! It will have cool exteriors and warm interiors.......! Meaning the skin will be cool to feel and the jadaraagni or the digestive fires will be warm enough to maintain the body temperature at 98.4 degree. You must notice that when you do shitali praanayaam it is the exterior skin surface that cools down first...

If that is the case the reason lies in Metformin and diabetis......Metformin has plenty of side effects while an interesting side effect is raise in temperature of the body. You can look at the following link based on FDA report and also the drug.com site on its side effects

http://www.ehealthme.com/ds/metformin/body%20temperature%20increased/

https://www.drugs.com/cdi/metformin.html

Use Emblica Officianalis Q. Reduce Fenugreek and use bitter guard juice instead.......

use Arnica 30C for pressure.

--

April 22 2017
An alkaline body will have a cool head, cosy stomach and warm feet.......!! It will have cool exteriors and warm interiors.......! Meaning the skin will be cool to feel and the jadaraagni or the digestive fires will be warm enough to maintain the body temperature at 98.4 degree. You must notice that when you do shitali praanayaam it is the exterior skin surface that cools down first...

If that is the case the reason lies in Metformin and diabetis......Metformin has plenty of side effects while an interesting side effect is raise in temperature of the body. You can look at the following link based on FDA report and also the drug.com site on its side effects

http://www.ehealthme.com/ds/metformin/body%20temperature%20increased/

https://www.drugs.com/cdi/metformin.html

Use Emblica Officianalis Q. Reduce Fenugreek and use bitter guard juice instead.......

use Arnica 30C for pressure.

Thank you very much for all your kind help and explanations with the link
Yes my fontal part of the head used to be hot but now it is warm after taking that mother tinc fro the homeo dr. I have been on it only for 2 days.
Yes when I do sheetali the exterior is cold
The metformin made me lose my appetite so my wt is down to 103 lbs I have to work on that soon.
Will take the amalakai mother tinc the dosage please I used to use arnica for over a decades it is my all purpose pill I used to carry it across and find that at night if I take one pill for sleep my BS will be less next day. I was happy when you told me for pressure but on the net it says it will increase the BP not sure what to do.
--Also can we take the bitter melon in pill form or must take in juice as most say on empty stomach. I used to take Himalaya brand karela but never bothered to see if it did anything as my BS was low in the 6.0
Homeo has such a long heritage of help for illnesses I would think some help would be there
In homeo or ayur this n. America company a booklet that was given to us at the health food store and no bearing to my name (the booklet was in front of me when i registered on this site ) blood pressure bell master herbalist has all herbal stuff except fish oil. I ordered it online it has garlic which I have faith in but why will I have the bell product when I can take the pills garlic instead. so not bothered to open the box.

So confused !
Thank you and very grateful for your response God bless you

--

April 23 2017
usually when head is hot or warm and consequent sweating of the head......calcarea carb is the indicated medicine....incidentally calcarea carb is the medicine that neutralises acidity within the body....All carbs for that matter changes acidic body to alkaline.....! Another medicines for partial heat is Belladonna ...but then it is not just heat but partial fever.....!!

Mother tinctures I always suggest 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day ...some may suggest 10 or more drops which is not necessary.

Arnica never increases pressure nor decreases pressure....Arnica only purifies blood and the rest of the things fall in place.

Bitter gaurd is always taken in juice form...I do not know how the pills are made....Himalaya brand medicines are generally good....

God bless you too.....

--

April 23 2017
Udaya Kumar - truly very grateful for all your kind help - i will try the arnica and the calcarb and will take the karela juice. all that you have suggested.

i looked for the Amla tincture - only amazon.com they have it. - not sure if they will send it across

I am sorry that i have taken much of your time when there are so many you lovingly take care

Thank you again and God bless you

--

April 23 2017
ok

--

Re:extreme Body heat By: 2tuff

April 25 2017
Do NOT use Arnica in herbal forms and instead only USE the homoeopathic forms of this wonderful medicine.

April 25 2017
Yes - thank you very much thats what i normally do take - such a blessing!

Re: extreme Body heat By: bell

April 25 2017
sorry topic is not appropriate in this post

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.