Erechthites Hieracifolia
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Gastric issues - Help!
Started by: snowbell at April 19 2017

Replies: 1 & Views: 140    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Gastric issues - Help! By: snowbell

April 19 2017
I have been having gastric issues on and off for about 4 years now. I had gone through a stressful period after my father's passing when it started. I have tried the acid supressing PPIs that worked for a while but don't give much relief anymore. I was wondering if I could get any suggestions which homeopathic medicine might help me. Homepathic practitioners are very expensive in the U.S., which is why I am looking for suggestions on this forum. Here is a list of my symptoms -

1. Stomach bloating and feeling of fullness right after eating
2. Hunger pangs that temporarily feels better after eating - usually worst at night
3. Brain fog
4. Anxiety and racy mind, which sometimes results in fast heart beat
5. Depression/Hopelessness
6. Diarrhea on most days
7. Fatigue and body aches - worst a few days before periods

I was in India a few months and a homepathic doctor had prescribed me Anacardium 200 and KLARS 200. He also gave me PLAN 200 if I am having extreme anxiety and CHINA 200 to help with fatigue.

None of them helped me with the gastric problems. Only CHINA seemed to help me with the fatigue.

I read on a forum that Arsenic Album might help with gastric issues. I have also tried Ignatia Amara 30X from Hylands in the past for anxiety and grief, which did seem to help some.

Would greatly appreciate any help!

Re:Gastric issues - Help! By: shouse_nsk
India

April 20 2017
Pl take
. Nux Vomica-200 6 pills twice a day for 10 days and then come back
R.P. Tamhankar

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.