Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Mercurius Cyanatus
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Thyroid and constipation
Started by: Sarah at April 15 2017

Replies: 28 & Views: 1045    Font    Page 2 of 2  Goto page Previous  1, 2          Reply

Re:Thyroid and constipation By: Sarah

July 11 2017
Hello Sir,
I wanted to check with you how should I start my medicine regime as I had a break of over 1 month due to fasting.

I will appreciate for your response.

Thanks

Re:Thyroid and constipation By: 2tuff

July 11 2017
If one wants to understand health then one only has to study the diet and lifestyles of the Chinese people who are far superior to any other peoples when it comes to knowledge or the body. Do you see the Chinese fasting? Ask a Traditional Chinese Doctor what they think about fasting but don't expect a nice response. Fasting damages your Kidney Qi and energetics. When one has a chronic illness it's not advised to fast even though some people have improved in some ways. There are also others who can get worse through fasting and in some illnesses its very dangerous such as blood sugar problems. If a so-called holy book tells you to fast then remember these religions don't like you utilizing natural or synthetic healing and thus they say if God wishes you ill or dead then so be it and you don't have the right to avoid that. Therefore these books won't take into account these disease states. Now listen I've been someone who used to do urine and water fasting so rest assured I know their ups and downs. Stick to eating traditionally and eating the correct foods for your being, blood and disease state. Do not play around with your diets when you have hypothyroid.

July 11 2017
Thanks for the post.

I would like sir Uday to tell me whether to continue with the same medication as before.

Regards

Re:Thyroid and constipation By: udaya kumar
--

July 11 2017
Sarah what is your BP now.....use single dose of Oleander 30C for stiffness on the right side and fogginess and a single dose of conium mac 30C for hormonal balance....Start with Calcarea Carb 200C one dose a week and Lycopodium 200C one dose a week. In between on week days use Beriberis Vulgaris Q..... your fasting should have brought the BP down to normal.unless you ate luxury food/oil rich food.

--

July 11 2017
Hello Sir,
Thanks for your response. When I was taking medicine prescribed by you -Silecea 30 every day and Cal carb 200 once a week, I remained fine. During fasting my BP remained very normal to 120/80. After I carried on with my normal diet it is getting higher to 140/98. Yesterday before sleeping it was 130/90.

I will take beriberis vul Q thrice a day daily and other single doses prescribed by you. Should I discontinue Silecea?

Should I use single dose just once? I will order for Oleander and conium mac 30C.

I must mention that your treatment is very good because earlier other homeopath practitioners helped me to recover from other ailments but never been able to relieve the BP.

Re:Thyroid and constipation By: udaya kumar
--

July 12 2017
you can continue use of silicea but give larger interval between two doses. like if you are taking it once a week use it once in ten days or once in a fortnight,,,,use arnica once in a while.or whenever bp is high single dose in 30C or 200C..

--

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.