Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Fluoricum Acidum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Thyroid and constipation
Started by: Sarah at April 15 2017

Replies: 28 & Views: 881    Font    Page 1 of 2  Goto page 1, 2  Next          Reply

Thyroid and constipation By: Sarah

April 15 2017
Hello sir,
I am 39 years old woman married and having 2 children.

I have been suffering from hasimoto hypothyroid for the past 9 years. My antibodies are 400, TSH now 2.4. My diastolic bp remains atleast 91 and sometimes experience high bp 145/100. My hands and feet are usually cold and feel very cold. The feel of cool breeze irritates me even in summer and want to cover my sleeves. My shoulders are stiff and have few knots in the back for many years. I am always preoccupied and cannot remain relaxed even while praying. I have been taking bach remedies to control my thoughts and not to fear while talking in public. With bach remedies my heart stops pounding at a faster rate but still I m not been able to stay in the present.

I have acute constipation, no matter what fiber, herb I take. It does not get regular.Even senna is not very effective. I tried all homeopath doctors but no one has been able to cure this constipation.

Eventhough my diet is normal but my weight is not in proportion and despite regular exercises.especially my thighs and tummy.

One homeopath gave me avena sativa, kali carb and rescue remedy also which helped to keep my bp in balance but nothing more.

My nose is normally blocked and i cannot smell much. I have pimples on my face even though I take fruit juices.
I have dark circles and my hair is getting white at a faster pace like a 60 yr old
woman especially from right side. White hair upsets me the most.

My right side of the body is mostly affected with pain and stiffness including neck

My periods are regular but sometimes I experience scanty period for few months and then get fine.

I get shortness of breath by climbing stairs or running for a short distance.

I have a good memory but cannot express myself. Run out of words while talking or writing. Think a lot.

I was given iodium also by a homoepath doctor but didnt feel like losing weight or getting cure from constipation or coldness.

Please prescribe something for me

Re:Thyroid and constipation By: Sarah

April 15 2017
Forgot to mention sir that I feel very thirsty and grind my teeth at night.

Re:Thyroid and constipation By: udaya kumar
--

April 15 2017
Use single dose of Lycopodium 200C ...no other medicines on that day....Next day onwards use Silicea 6C three times a day for one week...thereafter use Silicea 30C three times a day for three days and thereafter Silicea 200C one dose a day for three days. Repeat Lycopodium 200C after one week....no other medicines on the day of Lycopodium 200C. report on third day best wishes.

--

April 15 2017
Thanks sir for your response and prescribing mediicnes.

Sir, I will use the medicines right away but would like to ask you that for past one month I have been developing rashes on face and back and that comes and go with itchiness. I was given sepia 200 thrice a day which controlled the symptoms but since i stopped my rashes on face and neck are coming randomly again. Will lycopodium and silicea would take care of those rashes as well?

Thanks a lot!

--

April 16 2017
Silicea may because it seems constitutional to you.....

--

April 29 2017
Hello Sir,
While waiting for the prescribed homeopath remedies to reach, I experienced gall bladder pain on top right for the past two days. Which remedy can I take?

Epsom salt cleansing looks very difficult.

Thanks
Sarah

--

April 29 2017
use Beriberis Vulgaris Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day ....if there is pain use Belladonna 200C and Calcarea Carb 200C 5 drops each in one glass of water and use one spoon full every 10 minutes until pain subsides.

--

May 5 2017
My pain has subside after taking Beriberis for 1 week. I also received the medicine that you prescribed the first time.

Can I stop taking Beriberus and start taking lycopdium 200, followed by Silicea as prescribed?

--

May 6 2017
yes but use beriberis twice a week....

--

May 8 2017
Okay thanks sir.

I have started taking Siliicea 6X thrice a day now.

If I take beriberis twice a week, should it be taken thrice a day or once? After stopping berberis 4 days ago, I started feel very slight pain today.

Please advise.

--

May 9 2017
you can continue with beriberis for longer periods three times a day....

--

May 9 2017
Thanks Sir,
I will take Siliciea as well as Beriberis thrice a day.

--

May 10 2017
ok

--

May 12 2017
Dear Sir,
As advised by you to report after three days:
It has been 5 days since I have been taking Siliciea 6X thrice a day. As per your advise will take Silicea 30 from Sunday for 7 days followed by Silicea 200 and Lycopodium 200.

Overall, I am becoming confortable with the environment but I noticed that I am becoming very tired. Still have the brain fog, feel cold and muscles are stiff.

--

May 13 2017
useSilicea 30C once a day only......for three days and then use Silicea 200C one dose only once report whether the brain fag still exists......after silicea if brain fag exists stop silicea and wait for results until brain fag is not there and repeat silicea. See if brain fag returns then stop medicines and report.

--

May 19 2017
Dear Sir,
I have taken Silicea 30C once a day for three days, today I will take silicea 200C single doze.

To update you, my brain fog has reduced to a reasonable extent but still I feel sleepy. Also, I am getting comfortable in public and overcoming the fear. I am getting acne with cyst on face. Also my nose is getting blocked and still my constipation is not gone and have to take laxitives.

You had also advised to take beriberus twice a week as I had gall bladder. pain. Initially the pain had subsided but again, I am getting the pain through its not as sharp as before.

Please advise what medicines to take and whether to take lycopodium also?

Thank you

--

May 19 2017
continue use of beriberis vulgaris Q for longer periods alongwith oxalic acid 30C three times a day for maximum three days to stop formation of stones, and Calcarea Carb 200C one dose a week.Silicea 200 may be used one dose a week.

--

May 23 2017
Dear Sir,
I took Slicea 200 two days ago. Now when should i take cal carb 200? I will order for oxalic acid.

Thanks

--

May 23 2017
you can take it anytime now on

--

May 25 2017
I took Silicea and Cal carb 200 once a week. Now which medicine do I continue?

As of now I m taking beriberus vulg q for pain in gall bladder.

As discussed before, I am a hypothyroid, and reported to have elevated diastolic bp usually above 91. I get panic, feel very cold, remain sleepy and very much constipated.

Through your prescribed remedies, my bp improved, and brain fog reduced but still experience forgetfulness. Also get rashes on the skin and vaginal itching for past week. I am so very upset due to white hair, is there any cure for that?

I am looking for a constitutional remedy that shall benefit me and I can stop taking thyroid medication.

Thank you

--

May 25 2017
Calcarea Carb and Silicea cover most of the symptoms you have mentioned. For premature grey hair lycopodium is the indicated medicine, it can be used after Calcarea Carb.....both complements well. single doses in a week. Calcarea is main medicine for hypothyroid.

--

May 25 2017
Thank you sir! So I will take silecea 200 weekly and calcarea carb weekly ( both on different days)

But lycopodium on the day I take calcera carb (once a week) How much lycopodium potency should I take sir? In between 5 days shall I take only belberius vulg.?

Your prescription is helping me a lot, therefore, want to take the dosage precisely as per your instructions.

Many thanks
Sarah

July 10 2017
Hello Sir,
I was feeling better after following the prescribed medicine. My bp also got better but things changed ad I was fasting for one month and had not been regular in taking medicine. Durimg fasting also I remained fine but now I am feeling lethargic, getting pain again in gall bladder and my bp is getting high to 140/98.

What remedy should I start with to become better and recover from the above symptoms and hypothyroidism?

Thanks
Sarah

July 11 2017
Hello Sir,
I wanted to check with you how should I start my medicine regime as I had a break of over 1 month due to fasting.

I will appreciate for your response.

Thanks

Re:Thyroid and constipation By: 2tuff

July 11 2017
If one wants to understand health then one only has to study the diet and lifestyles of the Chinese people who are far superior to any other peoples when it comes to knowledge or the body. Do you see the Chinese fasting? Ask a Traditional Chinese Doctor what they think about fasting but don't expect a nice response. Fasting damages your Kidney Qi and energetics. When one has a chronic illness it's not advised to fast even though some people have improved in some ways. There are also others who can get worse through fasting and in some illnesses its very dangerous such as blood sugar problems. If a so-called holy book tells you to fast then remember these religions don't like you utilizing natural or synthetic healing and thus they say if God wishes you ill or dead then so be it and you don't have the right to avoid that. Therefore these books won't take into account these disease states. Now listen I've been someone who used to do urine and water fasting so rest assured I know their ups and downs. Stick to eating traditionally and eating the correct foods for your being, blood and disease state. Do not play around with your diets when you have hypothyroid.

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.