Locations of visitors to this page

Anger /aggression in 11 years old!
Started by: sweetsarah at April 11 2017

Replies: 8 & Views: 524    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Anger /aggression in 11 years old! By: sweetsarah
u.a.e

April 11 2017
Respected Udaya,
My son who has autism and cerebral palsy is 11.5 years old. As he is close to going into puberty, he is getting very aggressive towards others and has a lot of self injurious behaviors. He tends to hit himself and even tries to bite himself. Every little thing upsets him. Due to being non verbal, his frustration gets worse and worse and adds on to his behavior. He cannot tolerate any kind of loud noise and hold his ears and screams.
Please tell me which homeopathic remedies I can try for him?

Sarah

Re:Anger /aggression in 11 years old! By: udaya kumar
--

April 12 2017
one dose of Phosphorus 30C followed by one dose of Belladonna 1M ....no other medicines on the day of Belladonna.

--

Re:Anger /aggression in 11 years old! By: sweetsarah
u.a.e

April 14 2017
Thank you so much! You are always so kind and helpful. God bless you!

I Belladonna 30c at home. Can I try that or shall I order belladonna 1M?

Also, my dad has been having symptoms of hyperacusis too. He cannot tolerate the sound of kids crying. It makes him go almost crazy. He has always been calm and relaxed but about 3 years ago, he tends to get upset and angry at every little thing and stressed out about his health all the time. He has chronic kidney disease and transient ischemic attacks. Please suggest a remedy for him.

Sarah

u.a.e

April 14 2017
Thank you so much! You are always so kind and helpful. God bless you!

I have Belladonna 30c at home. Can I try that or shall I order belladonna 1M?

Also, my dad has been having symptoms of hyperacusis too. He cannot tolerate the sound of kids crying. It makes him go almost crazy. He has always been calm and relaxed but about 3 years ago, he tends to get upset and angry at every little thing and stressed out about his health all the time. He has chronic kidney disease and transient ischemic attacks. Please suggest a remedy for him.

Sarah

--

April 14 2017
1M is suggested to work at mind level because it is an acute remedy.....Aconitum is primary medicine for noise sensitivity...use in 30C single doses....bell follows well with Aconitum......For fathjer hyperacusis the more ideal medicine would be theridium.......this can also be used in son if the possible cause of sensitivity is the Spine. use theridium in 30C potency single dose and wait for a day to see results. best wishes.

--

u.a.e

May 4 2017
Respected Udaya,
I am going to order the medications. Could you kindly give me names of all possible remedies for anger/aggression/irritability? As he is growing older, he is hard to handle by us and by people at the therapy center that he is going to. If anything is done against his will , he tends to hurt himself and hit others sometimes even bites and pulls hair. He also tends to flop to the ground. The doctor recommended risperdone which is an antidepressant but it had many side effects so we stopped it. I am really hoping we can find a solution to calm him. Please recommend all possible remedies and I will order them just in case we may need them along the treatment.

Sarah

u.a.e

May 9 2017
Respected Udaya,
Are there any other remedies which may be used for aggression or will belladonna alone be enough?

Sarah

u.a.e

July 14 2017
Respected Udaya,
I gave him aconitum 200c once a day (that's the potency I got) after Belladonna 1M but he has gotten extremely aggressive everytime I give him either one of these meds. The only time he seemed to calm down a bit was when we gave him lycopodium 200c . It was given for a different reason. But I noticed he was calmer. Can lycopodium cause him to be calm and can Belladonna and aconitum both increase aggression?

Sarah

--

July 15 2017
Not necessarily ......is it the same child who had a stem cell transplant ? Check whether Music of film song calms him....use single dose of Chamomilla 1M single granule.once only....Bell antidotes Aconitum....so if you think Bell is causing aggravation which it does not at 1M potency, you may use single dose of Nux Vomica 30C or Opium 200C or Coffea Cruda 30C to antidote it.and take over.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.