Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Muscle pain in temple and jaw tight sided
Started by: eleanor at April 10 2017

Replies: 2 & Views: 174    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Muscle pain in temple and jaw tight sided By: eleanor
United Kingdom

April 10 2017
I had head surgery 3 weeks ago and had a metal plate put in apsrently the plate didn't fit well and they had to do something to my temple muscle I am left with a lot of fluid moving around on my forehead the dr said it is brain fluid and cerebro spinal fluid it if is going down slowly but it feels like a muscle knot on my temple is there a remedy to help with muscle pain and swelling in the jaw and right temple any help greatly appreciated

Re:Muscle pain in temple and jaw tight sided By: udaya kumar
--

April 11 2017
arnica 30C may help alongwith single dose of oleander 30C if this is right sided. For collection of water in the head which is like a hydrocephalus condition.....if there is oedema on face use Apis mel 30C if not use apocynum 3X.... use of Calcarea Phos 6X is useful for the temple bones alongwith Calcarea Carb 30C. all medicines can be used three times together or separately but not more than three days at a stretch.

--

Re:Muscle pain in temple and jaw tight sided By: eleanor
United Kingdom

April 11 2017
The surgeons had to move the temple muscle which feels like a large lump at the side of my head now

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.