Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Sir Uday- for my 3 year daughter
Started by: Sarah at March 28 2017

Replies: 9 & Views: 228    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Sir Uday- for my 3 year daughter By: Sarah

March 28 2017
Hello Sir,
My three and half year old daughter is very much constipated. Her bowel is small hard round in shape. She does not eat any fruit at all. She sweats in her while sleeping. Likes to cover the blanket completely up till her face. She is very stubborn and get upset on small issues in terms of disciplining her. She has totally refused to go to school and get depressed in evening saying that she doesn't want to go to school. Reason being because her teacher is changed. She cries now. She is stubborn and her speech is not fully developed that she talks clearly. She is bold and happier child than my older daughter but her stubbornness and not talking in front of people, crying is troubling us especially in terms of socially mingling in school. She has developed habit of biting her nails too.

Re:Sir Uday- for my 3 year daughter By: udaya kumar
--

March 29 2017
use Cina 1M single dose and report after three days/

--

Re:Sir Uday- for my 3 year daughter By: Sarah

May 5 2017
Hello Sir,
As advised by you, I gave her Cina 1M. She had soft bowel after 2 years.It seems Cina helped but its been now 3 days she did not have bowel movement again. What can I give her to maintain regularity?

Overall, I found her better in terms of getting ready for school but still she expresses separation anxiety but she is not very reluctant as before. She has accepted to eat little vergatables as well.

She takes long time thinking, if she is in Bathroom she will take long time to do things, brush her teeth. Seems she is thinking.

--

May 6 2017
use cina 30c three times a day for three days alongwith natrum mur 30c

--

May 12 2017
Hello Sir,
I gave her Cina 30 and Nat mur 30 c thrice a day for three days.

Her bowel movement is better now and she is not much depressed. She is improving. Still she does not go to bathroom herself, she goes after 2 days.

Now should I wait or give her some remedies?

Thanks

--

May 13 2017
use Chelidonium Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day alongwith Cina....

--

May 19 2017
Hello Sir,
I have been giving her Chelidonium Q along with Cina three times a day for past five days.

I have seen improvement in her bowel movement and now she asks herself to go to the bathroom.

Overall, she is taking interest in talking instead of remaining isolated. She does not prefer to watch TV or IPAD all the time now and has started listening to me as well. She doesn't show much tantrums at school as well. Thank you.

Still her speech is not very clear- like she cannot properly pronounce "SH" and say it as "C"

However, when you had prescribed Cina 1M initially, that time she had soft bowel. Now she has bowels every other day but it is hard round again (softer than before though).

How long should I give her cina along with cheledonium?

--

May 19 2017
If you are giving Cina 30C you can continue it upto two weeks alongwith chelidonium and then give weekly doses of cina 200C or 1M use Lycopodium 200C one dose a week for improving the pronounciation./jumbling.

--

May 25 2017
Shall I give Cina 200 and Lycopodium the same day on weekly basis?

--

May 25 2017
you can give it on different days......

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.