Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Insulinum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Vertigo etc...
Started by: jackULL at March 27 2017

Replies: 27 & Views: 1158    Font    Page 1 of 2  Goto page 1, 2  Next          Reply

Vertigo etc... By: jackULL

March 27 2017
Very interesting Forum here. I was hoping to find cure with either homeophatic or herb or essential oils.

Basically, I had 2 serious vertigo attack that occurred last Summer of 2016 and recently which lasted for almost 2 weeks. My doctor prescribed Meclizine when spinning occurs, then some antibiotic, Advil for anti-inflammatory & Fluticasone Propionate for nasal spray, as well as ear drops Neomycin-Polymyxin.

Everytime the drastic weather changes, or cloudy, rainy, cold. ear, throat itcheness occurs then heavy nose but not coming out. Then it gets worst if not treated. Please advise... Thanks!

Btw, I tried Phosphorus 30C three pellets once, as I read here. Not sure if it works. Thanks for any help!

Re:Vertigo etc... By: shouse_nsk
India

March 28 2017
Pl take
1l. Conium-200 6 pills twice a day for one week and then give feedback
R.P. Tamhankar

Re:Vertigo etc... By: jackULL

March 28 2017
Will try Conium and post here in a week. Do I need high dose of 200C?
Should I continue the Phosphorus and in what dosage?
Can I combine them Conium & Phosphorus safely? Thanks!

India

March 29 2017
No, you take only Conium-200 and give feedback
R.P. Tamhankar

March 29 2017
Okay. I will stop the Phosphorus for now.

Although vertigo subsides a bit, the tinnitus is still very audible. Perhaps the clogged nose and ear aches as well as sore throat contributes to that. There is still imbalances.

Once I get the Conium, will report back here. Thanks for the reply!

Btw, are there any side effects of taking high dosage 6 pill of 200C twice a day?

Also, Mr Udaya mostly suggested in this forums the use of Natrum Salyclic or Salycilic acid most 30C once a week. Any differences in effect or cases?

Re:Vertigo etc... By: 2tuff

March 30 2017
Shouse is a competent prescriber who likes his higher potencies based on his personal experiences. Some homoeopaths like to work one way and others like to work differently and based on results they've had in the past. Just follow his advise.

DO NOT worry about the amount of pills as in truth its irrelevant as this isn't compound medicine its energy medicine. You could take one-hundred pills at one time and you'd still only get one dose of the potency used. The amount of pills used by Shouse's prescription isn't to compound potency as you cannot do this with energy medicine of the same potency as it doesn't add up in series like synthetic drugs. Shouse is just trying to make sure all your pills have received an energy hit from the original potentized medicine. I've personally not come across a pill which hasn't and thus I believe in using just two pills per time in order to save funds.

Udaya may use the Salycillic approach but as far as I'm aware he's not had much success in many cases on this forum with that particular approach. Vertigo can be tackled in many numerous ways. Now Phosphorus can be very useful with some forms of vertigo but no where near all of them (many forms even from cutting ones hair). I've had personal experience of phosphorus with vertigo where it worked well to allow sleep/lying on left side in bed etc it's also great for the hair loss from thyroid dysfunction also proven by myself.

Follow Shouse's protocol and line of thinking as I said he's good and the only thing I would personally do different would be to take less pills based solely on cost and nothing else. Shouse is strict in his wishes so follow him and you'll have all his free help but if you annoy him then he will utilize his time more carefully elsewhere.

March 30 2017
Greatly appreciate your detailed response.

I am not here to annoy anyone, regarding my own health issue. I'm only clarifying things, as I am tired already of the pharmaceutical honchos who are just robbing us and not getting any results.

I read many of Shouse's prescriptions here, and its only my observation, nothing conclusive about his high dosage recommendations. As a newbie homeophatic patient, I would like to understand more. And perhaps I can propbably help others when I'm healed, who suffers the same experience.

Thanks 2Tuff. Feel free to share any thoughts of yours. Btw, I think I may have Meniere's Disease (Tinnitus + Vertigo)

Re:Vertigo etc... By: udaya kumar
--

March 30 2017
For Meniere's disease nothing works better than Natrum Salicylicum and Salicylic acid.... You can use them in 200C one dose a day for three days. and thereafter repeat one dose a week. According to your personal symptoms you can choose between the two....

http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/s.htm

http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/n/nat-sal.htm
Conium vertigo mostly is related to eyes neck and hormones and mainly while getting up from the bed.....whereas Salicylicum vertigo and tinnitus relates to ear, balancing mechanism (cochlea, westibule etc.) with anxiety, depression, withdrawal from society, incapacitating generally and the like.) All cases of Menieres have been addressed by these medicines....those which haven't were misrepresented cases..... best wishes.

--

March 30 2017
Thanks Udaya... For my tinnitus, I am hearing a high pitch cricket-like sound kinda wind howling sound, and not a low buzz or hum, more on ringing. So maybe Salicylicum Acid is appropriate, based on the link description you gave.

I am still waiting for my Conium 200C to arrive. Have not order Natrum Salicylicum or Salicylic Acid.

I was wandering what Shouse comment about this. I just want an exact or close to exact diagnosis before I start either Conium or Salicylic/Natrum or combination.

I am still learning about this whole thing either my symptoms or cure homeophatecally.

But I appreciate all the comments/suggestions.

March 31 2017
This is my point that certain remedies suit certain symptoms.

We have far too many people thinking that a single remedy if mentioned for vertigo will end up working for all and this just isn't the case.

People don't realize how many things can trigger a vertigo attack and then there are different forms of attack from full spinning, balance to quick wave like events.

Phosphorus has its place according to the repository as do all others. When I suffered full spinning vertigo effects I mixed up a herbal formula to help balance the kidneys which worked well.

March 31 2017
2tuff. I guess eventually, we ourselves will be able to zero in our own causes, symptoms and exact cure base on our own experience. And yes, suggestions are helpful, especially from those who are more experiences with Vertigo, Tinnitus or Meniere.

I will still start with Conium 200C 6 pills twice a day, once I receive it. In the meantime, I will keep Phosphorus 30C as it works but not 100% yet. I'll stop it once I get the Conium to see the effect in me. Will report back...

April 2 2017
I just received the Conium 200C two seconds ago on the mail. And I immediately opened it, and was wandering why does it smells like very strong rubbing isopropyl alcohol? I wanna take it, but...

Please advise. Thanks!

April 2 2017
I cannot say that i've noticed this before but i don't go around smelling remedies. I do notice it with herbal tinctures as they are all alcohol and herb. Usually with homoeopathic remedies its a ratio of distiller water to alcohol sometimes 50/50 and its just to act as a preservative of the distilled water.

Re:Vertigo etc... By: TaraJoy

April 2 2017
I'm curious - were they pellets? I once had a remedy manufactured by Paramesh Banerji Life Sciences - a vial of pellets that was strong with the isopropyl alcohol smell - it was overpowering. There was a paper enclosed (nothing indicated on the label) stating that the alcohol is added to 'maintain potency' and the pellets could be dried. Myself I couldn't see handling the pellets to dry them (?) and there was no way my daughter was going to tolerate the odour/taste so I tossed them. Other than that I've never encountered the alcohol situation in a pellet.
Regards,
Tara

April 2 2017
On a completely different note, I'm just recalling that I've had 2 relatives (both in Australia) that suffered from vertigo and both were relieved by something called the Epley Manoeuvre , done by medical doctors. They'd told me something about 'loose crystals' in the ears and I really thought they were having me on - but they're both free of the problems ever since. If you read about these 'crystals', it's interesting that they're supposedly made of Calcium Carbonate. The remedy Calc Carb does have a lot of vertigo symptoms listed. Of course this is only one possible cause of vertigo. Just thought I'd pass it on.
Regards,
Tara

April 2 2017
Yes 2Tuff & TaraJoy, thanks for the comments.

My Conium is also form NJ Paramesh Benerji, and I got 2 of them. I opened it both and smelling really like isopropyl rubbing alcohol. And it could be the preservative. And yes it is a pellets form. That's the only reason why I haven't taken it yet, the smell...

I tried the Epley Maneuver, and I fell on the floor to the right side holding my face and everything started spinning like a torpedoe straight to my face. I won't try the Epley if I had the attack. But would like to try it again with someone next tome, when I'm feeling better. I also read about Calc Carb...

Thanks!

Re:Vertigo etc... By: lal_anar

April 3 2017
Plz take Conium 200 C without any fear.

Hopefully, it should cure your problems.

I know lot of people are worried about taking 200 C or 1 M powers, but these powers are best for Chronic complaints. 200 C or 1 M hardly causes any aggravation.

In acute attacks 30 C or 6 C works best.

Yes, there are some manufacturers remedies you can get smell of alcohol on pellets.

April 3 2017
Thanks jackULL for replying. It seems strange to me about the alcohol - the pellets I got didn't only smell - they were swimming in alcohol! I remember now I did taste one - it tasted just like it smelled. It's likely harmless but in my case it was a common remedy and I was able to easily get elsewhere and chose to do so since it was for my daughter. Sorry to be hearing of your extreme experience with Epley! Do you think you fall into the 'ear crystal' category?
Thanks again and best wishes. Hoping to hear you've tried the Conium (or other) and that it helps you.
Regards,
Tara

April 3 2017
Thanks for the encouragement Lal_anar.
And for confirming the alcohol smells and pellets swimming in it, thanks TaraJoy.

Since its Monday here in NY, I will take it beginning today and will report back any progress day by day. Hopefully it will heal not only my Vertigo, but everything that accompanies it, like Tinnitus, eara ache/infection clogged nose back drips, & sore throat. Thanks Friends and Shouse...

Btw, although it helps a bit for taking Phosphorus & I added Bryona, I will stop them now, just Conium today!

April 6 2017
Initial report after taking only Conium 200C beginning Monday:

1. Tinnitus sounds seems louder than before, especially in the morning. Still left ear is louder than the right

2. Vertigo feels like subsiding slowly. However, when there is a heavy low cloudy day, either about to snow or rain, I felt like Vertigo will attack anytime. I was just being aware and controlling it.

3. At times ear & throat gets itchy. Might be the allergy season begins.

Will continue to report any progress by the weekend. Thanks for all your suggestions.

April 12 2017
Reporting Progress:

After taking Conium 200C for one week, Vertigo seems gone about 85%. Still feel the head heaviness at times. During cloudy days it seemss like Vertigo can come anytime. The pressure in ear is still present. And Tinnitus is louder in the morning. No improvement on tinnitus.

Please advise on what's the next step. I'm still taking the Conium twice a day.

HELP! Any update HELP!

April 13 2017
jackULL....as this was R.P. Tamhankar's prescription, hopefully he'll be along soon for follow up! Best wishes, Tara

April 17 2017
I hope so too.. TaraJoy.

shouse ?

India

April 18 2017
Pl stop now Caonium-200
Pl take
Phosphorus-200 6 pills twice a day for one week and then give feedback
R.P. Tamhankar

April 19 2017
Yes, I already stop Conium after a week...

I still have my Phosphorus 30C. Can I take that instead of the 200C?

Will this work with Tinnitus too?

Thanks Shouse

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.