Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Solidago Virgaurea
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

For Dr.Uday Kumar referred by Sir Joe
Started by: Sarah at March 24 2017

Replies: 39 & Views: 1352    Font    Page 2 of 2  Goto page Previous  1, 2          Reply

Re:For Dr.Uday Kumar referred by Sir Joe By: udaya kumar
--

April 16 2017
Upto you.....

--

Re:For Dr.Uday Kumar referred by Sir Joe By: Sarah

April 21 2017
Hello Sir,
To update you and have your suggestion, I ordered Thuja and Nat mur last week because those were not available in the store and will get them in couple of days.

It will be 14 days on Saturday after the 7th single dose of vandilium. As per your advice I had to wait for one week and then give thuja and Nat mur but since there is an unexpected delay in arranging the medicines, therefore, I hope there will be not any problem or do you want me to give some other remedy in between.

Overall I find my daughter still lacking confidence, get insulted at times from her friends. When I ask her the reason, she doesn't tell the correct version of the story. It seems that she does not know how to explain me the situation and to the teacher.

--

April 22 2017
use Lycopodium in between in 30C or 200C.

--

April 25 2017
Thanks for the reply!

Lycopodium 200C single dose everyday?

Still the store has not received the medicines.

--

April 26 2017
in 200C single dose a week...in 30C single dose every day.

--

May 8 2017
Hello Sir,
I started giving Thuja 30 to my daughter for past two days. Today is the third day. She hasn't fully recovered from depression and crying. But hopefully after a continuous treatment she will be able to perform better.

Today is the third day, tomorrow onwards will give nat mur for 7 days followed by Psorinum 1m.

For past three days, she is bleeding through her nose. It is not excessive though but worrying because everyday it is bleeding through the right nostril and she is having slight blocked nose.

She used to experience nose bleeding until the age of 4 and now she is 7 years so I am worried. Can you please advise me what to do for her please?

Thanks

--

May 9 2017
use three doses of Belladonna 30C for one day and report.....

--

May 12 2017
Now her nose condition is better sir.

She is taking Thuja 30 thrice a day. I will give her Psorinum on the 8th day and then report.

I still have not seen any significant improvement in her.

--

May 13 2017
it will come after natrum mur.

--

May 19 2017
Hello Sir,
I have been giving my 7 year old Natrum mur three time a day for past 6 days as advised by you.

She is getting better and does not cry for everything now. I do not see much improvement in her cognitive skills but as you told it will come with time, therefore, waiting and wrote to give you the update. Her nose is getting blocked and hand skin is very dry. She had few gray hair strands at the age of 3 which started to diminish when she was 6 year but I see one gray strand appearinig again. She still lack confidence in talking in public but misbehaves among the kids of her age. She cannot concentrate and while studying she would not understand. She knows reading but does not understand the context. One of the doctors here told me that she does not have a healthy liver as she does not have any appetite and complains tummy pain and does not drink water.

How long do I give her Nat mur and any other remedy do you recommend? Before you asked to give her lycopodium, psorinum, thuja and said to keep bartya carb handy. Do I have to give any of these?

Thanks

--

May 19 2017
give her lycopodium 30C three times a day.for three days and report...

--

May 25 2017
Dear Sir,
She has been taking lycopodium for three days. To update you, I see improvement in her confidence as she read out while playing game. But still shy to talk in people. Her cognitive skills are still the same. She has been severly constipated for past 4 days that she cries to pass stool.

Her latest school report revealed that she has difficulty in comprehension and still cannot use words such as "unless, until, etc". Also,she forgets spellings. School is putting in extra efforts to give her extra classes and speech pathalogist is also referred.

She gets irritated through distractions, she doesn't use her sense sometimes and at times copy a child to get attention. When she takes bath, she cannot wash her hair properly.

Her hands are still dry. She has started to get cavity in her teeth.

Now what should I give her? Is there any constitutional remedy for her.

May 25 2017
Dear Sir,
She has been taking lycopodium for three days. To update you, I see improvement in her confidence as she read out while playing game. But still shy to talk in people. Her cognitive skills are still the same. She has been severly constipated for past 4 days that she cries to pass stool.

Her latest school report revealed that she has difficulty in comprehension and still cannot use words such as "unless, until, etc". Also,she forgets spellings. School is putting in extra efforts to give her extra classes and speech pathalogist is also referred.

She gets irritated through distractions, she doesn't use her sense sometimes and at times copy a child to get attention. When she takes bath, she cannot wash her hair properly.

Her hands are still dry. She has started to get cavity in her teeth.

Now what should I give her? Is there any constitutional remedy for her.

--

May 25 2017
use Baryta Carb 3X three times a day alongwith Lycopodium....Baryta need be given for longer periods to remove the shyness attached to the development ailments.

--

July 11 2017
Hello Sir,
I cannot thank you enough to provide my family so effective remedies that worked wonders.

As an update for my 7 year old daughter- She is becoming better in learning and speech, overcoming fear to some extent, appetite has improved a bit, staying attentive and playful. Thank you

Exisiting concerns: However, still she gets into depressing moods, comprehension is not improved, poor writing, cannot make connection in math problems, Hand skin is dry, has two white hair, stiffness in back and shoulder, sometimes try to steal without reason (if she likes the color ).ALSO SHE COMPLAINS OF TUMMY PAIN BELOW THE NAVEL AND IN THE SURROUNDING. SHE HAS THIS TUMMY PROBLEM SINCE HER BIRTH AND SHE CANNOT SLEEP THROGH THE NIGHT.

for the existing concerns do you still want me to continue with Baryta Carb 30? Or do you recommend something else? I want her to stay calm, happy, improve her attention span, overcome tummy pain, good at writing and speech and be thankful of what she has.

Thanks

--

July 12 2017
Lycopodium addresses most of the symptoms mentioned by you.
For increasing the sense of right and wrong (reference to tendency to steal) use single dose of Coca 30C once....(ruberics sense of right and wrong abolished). Lachesis can also correct it but need not be used here because in Lachesis the sense of right and wrong are developed and stealing arises from out of jealosy of having possession of something which the subject does not possess whereas in coca the sense of right wrong is either abolished or has not adequately developed.

--

July 13 2017
Thanks sir,
So I will give one dose of Coca 30C

Baryta carb 30 or 3x thrice a day? Please confirm
Lycopodium 30 c 3 times a day?

She is 7 years old
Kindly confirm
Thanksf
Farah

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.