Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Lacticum Acidum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

For Dr.Uday Kumar referred by Sir Joe
Started by: Sarah at March 24 2017

Replies: 27 & Views: 484    Font    Page 1 of 2  Goto page 1, 2  Next          Reply

For Dr.Uday Kumar referred by Sir Joe By: Sarah

March 24 2017
Dear Dr. Uday Kumar,
Sir Joe reffered me to you. My elder daughter is now 7 years old. After she was born she remained in NiCU because she took her meconium and didnt breathe after she was born. I believe that the early medications resulted in slow development and other issues. She remained colicky for 3 years and very irritable. Even now her writing is poor, she cannot convey her message fluently and as a result she sometimes hits other children. Most children get annoyed of her behavior and do not become her friends. As a result of this she runs after other dominating kids who command her and insult her as she obeys those children because she feels alone and sad and irritated. She has a little sister but she is obsessed with having friends from outside. She is not very good at studies and does not follow the instructions properly. I gave her bach remedies to boost her self confidence and other homeopath medicines too but still her personality has not got stable. I cannot defend her if other child bullies her because people say your daughter made a mistake and so on. I dont know how to treat her. She has all the luxuries of life but she still wants other children things and sometimes even steal and tell lies. I spent a lot of money on her development by getting different mental sharpness courses but do not see much improvement. One homeopath doctor gave her bryonia 30ch. Her appetite is not very good, she is irritable, does not concentrate, confused, crying. Please sir help me. I want children to respect her and I feel so sad when she runs after other children and children do not pay attention because of her ill manners. Her shoulders are stiff and she slouch them as if she is tense. Please help and advise.

Re:For Dr.Uday Kumar referred by Sir Joe By: udaya kumar
--

March 24 2017
use the following medicine :
Day 1
Sulphur 200C single dose.
no other medicines
Day 2
Calcarea Carb 200C single dose.
Day 3
Lycopodium 1M single dose.
no other medicines for two days.
Day 6
Lachesis 200C one single dose.
no other medicines
Day 7
Vanadium 30C single dose
no other medicines for one week.

Report after each medicine before the next medicine is given.
Check the symptoms of the following medicine to see if there is any strichnine or lithium poisoning while on meconium aspiration syndrome...
http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/s/stry.htm

http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/l/lith-c.htm

Lycopodium should correct her (alongwith vanadium single dose to be repeated after one week....) .therefore, the hahnemans trio is prescribed. Baryta carb would be needed.

best wishes.

--

Re:For Dr.Uday Kumar referred by Sir Joe By: Sarah

March 27 2017
Hello Sir,
Thanks for the reply and recommending the remedies. I will bring the medicines and then report to you her progress on weekly basis.

I do not understand and request clarification:

Check the symptoms of the following medicine to see if there is any strichnine or lithium poisoning while on meconium aspiration syndrome...
http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/s/stry.htm

http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/l/lith-c.htm

(I went through the list and realized that just 1 or 2 to 3 symptoms match, for example her hand skin is dry, she sets her eyes at a certain angle while watching TV, pain in the tummy usually due to which she doesn't sleep properly at night, most of the times she is restless like she is scrating her nails and usually gets constipated) Does this mean that I give her litium cabonicum and nux vomica?

When do I give her baryta carb?

After 7 days there is a gap of 1 week not to give any medicine. Then after 1 week, what medicines do I give her?

Lycopodium should correct her (alongwith vanadium single dose to be repeated after one week....) .therefore, the hahnemans trio is prescribed. Baryta carb would be needed.

March 27 2017
Hello Sir,
One more clarification. I live in Canada and there is a time difference of around 13 hours with India. In this instance, how can I report you her progress daily before giving her the next dosage the following day?

Also what is Hahnemans trio?

Thanks
Sarah

--

March 27 2017
"I will bring the medicines and then report to you her progress on weekly basis." ....since you have already decided to do so, the question of reporting progress on daily basis is irrelevant.

Hahnemann's trio means Sulphur Calcarea Carb lycopodium in that order....In fact Lyco would be the medicine and other two anti-psoric medicines predicated to enhance the performance of lycopodium.....

QUESTION . (I went through the list and realized that just 1 or 2 to 3 symptoms match, for example her hand skin is dry, she sets her eyes at a certain angle while watching TV, pain in the tummy usually due to which she doesn't sleep properly at night, most of the times she is restless like she is scrating her nails and usually gets constipated) Does this mean that I give her litium cabonicum and nux vomica?

ANS; Since there are only one or two general symptoms, you need not administer lithium or Nux....It would also mean that the meconium aspiration apprehensions may now be put to rest....

--

March 27 2017
Hello Sir,
I apologize for the typing error. Instead of daily, I mentioned weekly. I am handful of two kids and tied up with work and study, and remain preoccupied. Kindly do not consider this as being rude at all.I will be extra cautious next time while writing.

I am already so much depressed because teachers tell me that she cannot retell the story in a structured way however, she is able to write well but he speech is not fully developed that she understands and explains the role of oxygen, solar system, etc. I want her to excel and be happy and involved and be intelligent and smart.

Certainly, you are the doctor and with trust and honesty I want to keep you informed of the progress of my daughter and that's why I was curious as to how can I keep you informed daily as there is a 13 hour time difference.

1. Dear Sir, it will be nice of you if you kindly elaborate what medicines to give her after 1 week gap once I give her medicines as prescribed above for 7 days.

2. As per my understanding I will later give her (after 1 week gap) lycopodium, sulphur and calcarea carb (in your initial post you have also mentioned baryta carb).Kindly let me know if I am correct.

3. Also please specify, 1 dose means in drops or pallets.

The reason for the detailed message is that I have to arrange for the medicines and not really sure from where will I find them. Therefore, if I have a complete list then it will easier to order at once, if I order online or ask someone.

Many thanks for your understanding.

Regards
Sarah

--

March 27 2017
Sarah,
Please read the last line of this page
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.
Nor I am a doctor....I only disseminate information to my best of knowledge and belief which is put to use by the other members of this forum to their benefit.

Homeopathy normally cannot be practised in a forum as it procedurally needs lengthy case taking in the presence of the patient and his/her attendent. Therefore it is already extremely difficult to suggest medicines...If medicines have to be told in advance, or non availability of medicines and similar other problems add to the already difficult job of chosing the right medicine. The practise I have been following here, as in the past ten years with high percentage of success, is to suggest the nearest possible medicine or medicinal combination and observe the reply on each day or after each course in case there is no acute ailments, and on the spontaneous overflow of such information from the patient or attendent to arrive at the right choice of medicine if not already chosen, to arrive at a cure at a faster pace than a classical homeopath who give one medicine and wait for a period of 7 to 15 days or one month to see whether it worked.

So I cannot be predicting all the medicines, antidotes which may be required in the process or complementary medicines which may be required as per evolving symptoms etc. in advance.

I have already suggested to you the medicines to be used on each day from Day 1 to Day 7.....they have to be used strictly on that order and report may be given if not possible on the same day you may give reports after 3rd day and 7th day about each observation and changes so that I can conclude whether the medicines have worked or it needs to be changed or dropped or added or whatever.
I have only given you a regimen which is a skeleton sketch which is subject to change according to evolving symptoms you would be reporting.

You can buy 1 Drahm granules of the medicines suggested to you and give 3 to 5 granules as one dose....the medicines have to be administered directly on tongue using the cap of vial should not be touched by hand.....if you perchance touch a granule, discard it and use another granule. If you are getting medicines in liquid form use 3 to five drops in one ounce water as one dose.

So after Sulphur ....calcarea carb....lycopodium in that order.....one dose of each of those medicines are administered report to me on the third or fourth day....On 6th day you give Lachesis single dose in 200C potency and report to me on the seventh day....On 7th day you give one dose of vanadium 30C and report to me on 8th or 9th day...

Baryta carb may be bought in 3X potency and kept with you for later use....it is for all kinds of development delays as a general medicine. I will tell when to use it after i hear from you on the 9th day or thereafter.

--

April 4 2017
Hello Sir Uday,
As advised by you, I am providing you the update after administering the medicines:

Day 1
Sulphur 200C single dose.
I did not see any change in her

Day 2
Calcarea Carb 200C single dose.
She is still longing to play with other kids and feel sad at home but slept better at night

Day 3
Lycopodium 1M single dose.
Apparently she is happy and playful but still gets under the influence of a bossy child.

April 7 2017
Hello Sir,

Update on Day 6
Lachesis 200C one single dose.
no other medicines

She tried to study. Overall her restlessness is the same.

Today I will give her day 7 medicine and then update you

Thanks

--

April 8 2017
ok complete the regimen....and please give me a feedback.....

--

April 10 2017
Hello Sir,
I completed the Regimen and found her depressed. I did not experience any positive change in her. What do I do now? Still I find her short of words to explain herself, and she wants to implore to kids who are not interested playing with her and as a result she is stuck with small aged kids. I feel bad as it makes her play like a small baby to get attention of younger aged kids. She reads the passage but doesnt understand completely. She watched TV but does not know what they are saying. Please advise.

Thanks Sarah

--

April 10 2017
Wait for a week... the symptoms will change for the good....After Vanadium I said no other medicines for one week....the results are expected in that period.....please wait thereafter you need to put her on the basic course of
1. Thuja 30C three times a day for three days.
2. Natrum Mur 30C three times a day for one week
and then repeat Lycopodium to improve cognitive skills.

--

April 11 2017
Thanks for the reply Sir!

I gave her the 7 day dose Vanidium on Saturday. To clarify, I will give her next Satuday Thuja 30C three times a day for 3 days. Also Natrum Mur 30 C thrice a day for one week. Shall I start these two medicines same day?

Natrum mur shall i get liquid or is this is the 30 ch salt?

After 7 days shall i give her only lycopodium everyday? One a day?

Shall appreciate your response.

--

April 11 2017
I said a single dose of Vanadium and no other medicines for one week..

--

April 11 2017
Yes Sir I gave Vanadium single dose on saturday.

The previous message i sent you to find out what medicine should I give her after 7 days (next saturday)?

--

April 12 2017
let us see the results before I suggest further....thuja 30 and natrum mur 30 may be kept handy....

--

April 14 2017
I will check thuja 30 and nat mur 30 in the store. I have thuja 200 and nat mur 200 at home. Could I use 200 or it is important to buy 30?

As you say I will do so.

Thanks

--

April 14 2017
you can try 200 one dose a day for three days.

--

April 15 2017
Hello Sir,
Today the sixth day is over after the 7th single dose of vandilium administrered to her last week.

She was apparently fine for few days. But today again started to show her immature signs. Unnecessary she is crying in front of others to gain sympathy although people make fun of her. She wants to play all the time. I asked her to eat food and study she started crying. Just for playing she told lies to my others that she ate food. She also at times complains of discomfort in the stomach. She hardly drinks water.

Please help me. I feel myself so much under stress because she doesnt understand well. How can her cognitive skills, coordination and intellect could be improved.

Thanks a lot

--

April 15 2017
Now use Thjua 30C and after finishing the course of Thuja use Natrum Mur 30C...after finishing that course use single dose of Psorinum 1M once and then on the next day onwards starts Pulsatilla 30C.three times a day for three days.......

--

April 15 2017
Thanks a lot for your timely response sir.

As advised by you earlier that I could take 200 as a single dose instead of 30 thrice a day.

Hence, to confirm based on earlier post and my understanding, I will give her your prescribed dose as follows:

Thuja 200 once a day for 3 days
Then on 4th day Natrum Mur 200 for 7 days
Then after finishing the above, single dose of Psorinum 1m once

Thereafter, pusatilla 30 thrice a day for 3 days

Thanks

--

April 15 2017
You can try that and report....the effect of 30C natrum mur is not same as 200C.

--

April 15 2017
Oh okay. No problem sir. I will buy nat mur 30. But thuja 200 shall be good instead of thuja 30?

--

April 16 2017
Upto you.....

--

April 21 2017
Hello Sir,
To update you and have your suggestion, I ordered Thuja and Nat mur last week because those were not available in the store and will get them in couple of days.

It will be 14 days on Saturday after the 7th single dose of vandilium. As per your advice I had to wait for one week and then give thuja and Nat mur but since there is an unexpected delay in arranging the medicines, therefore, I hope there will be not any problem or do you want me to give some other remedy in between.

Overall I find my daughter still lacking confidence, get insulted at times from her friends. When I ask her the reason, she doesn't tell the correct version of the story. It seems that she does not know how to explain me the situation and to the teacher.

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.