Locations of visitors to this page

After Lycopodium
Started by: gladwys at March 19 2017

Replies: 18 & Views: 837    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

After Lycopodium By: gladwys
Southern Europe

March 19 2017
Dear Udaya

After my brother has taken Lycop 200K over five weeks he seems a lot better - brain more active, still walking with hesitation but much more 'aware' of surroundings.

I have read in Dr Alain Horvilleur's Encyclopedia that Alumina 9ch could help him with Alzheimer symptoms and wonder if I should give him this each day as prescribed there, to keep up his present state, or will it stay the same without any other 'help'?

Kind regards
G

Re:After Lycopodium By: udaya kumar
--

March 19 2017
In Alzeimers' Alumina will help.....Other medicines that can help are Gingko Biloba Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day for one week and repeat with further convenient gap. Use one glass of warm milk with one spoonful of turmeric powder diluted in it every day.......Rose marinus officianalis Q and Bacopa Monniery Q are the other medicines of value in improving memory power ......
https://abchomeopathy.com/r.php/Rosm-o

http://www.schwabeindia.com/content/185-bacopa-monnieri

best wishes

--

Re:After Lycopodium By: gladwys
Southern Europe

April 14 2017
My brother has been very much better. His general health is good but he suffered a transient ischemic attack (very tiny stroke) . He had a head scan and has been put on Tahor 40mg because he has a carotid artery 50% blocked - so this is to 'thin the blood', I believe.

Have you any thoughts on this please dear Udaya?
Best regards
G

--

April 14 2017
use Arnica 30C three times a day with Baryta Carb 3X and spigelia 30C. Ischemic part is corrected by spigelia and block and blood thinning aspects are addressed by Arnica......Baryta carb is to address aneurism and after effects of the stroke and stop its recurrence....If there is any paralytic effect use causticum 30C and plumbum 30C.

--

Southern Europe

April 20 2017
Thank you so much Udaya, my brother has now been taking both Arnica and Baryta for the last three days and shows enormous improvement especially in his ability to deal with everyday situations. The Spigelia is difficult to obtain but hopefully that will arrive soon.

How long do you think he should continue with this group of remedies, please?

Very best regards
G

Southern Europe

April 24 2017
Thank you so much Udaya, my brother has now been taking both Arnica and Baryta for the last three days and shows enormous improvement especially in his ability to deal with everyday situations.He got Spigelia today and has taken that. (30ch)

Would you suggest one week of these treatments and then stop and see how he is for a few days?

Best wishes

--

April 24 2017
yes exactly....I am glad he is responding to those medicines in the way it ought to respond..... best wishes and regards.

--

Southern Europe

May 2 2017
Dear Udaya

We notice on the third day that my brother has become more child-like again. He also is a lot more tired...

Can we go back to Baryta, which helped him before? Then Arnica for the tiredness, perhaps?
Best regards
G

--

May 2 2017
yes and also ambra grisea 30

--

Southern Europe

May 2 2017
Fine thanks
G

--

May 2 2017
ok

--

Southern Europe

May 14 2017
.Dear Udaya

My brother is fine health-wise but he gets very aggressive and 'unco-operative ' with caring staff.

He takes Arnica and Baryta 7ch every other day but is there something he can take for this aggression, please?

Best regards
G

Southern Europe

May 14 2017
PS to last post...
A mbra grisea did not seem to help him.

G

--

May 14 2017
Give Nux Vomica 30C three times a day for one day. A single dose of Belladonna 30C can also be useful.

--

Southern Europe

June 1 2017
Hello dear Udaya

My brother has been losing his hair recently and seems very tired all the time.

He has been taking Arnica and sometimes Baryta recently but nothing else.

Please advise

With very best regards
G

--

June 1 2017
use of Arnica should remove fatigue....if it is with frequent urination and a run down condition use Acid Phos 30C three times a day for three days. If there is restlessness use single dose of Arsenic Album....if there trembling and is a nervous wreck use Kali Phos 200C single dose. if it is mental and physical debility use Avena Sativa Q 10 drops three times a day.

--

Southern Europe

June 6 2017
Dear Udaya

A friend has shown us a fairly new homoeopathic remedy called Vermiculite which the Americans use for helping with symptoms of arthritis, osteoarthritis, pain, inflammation, bone ailments and other similar complaints .

It is not recognised in France but I ordered some from the UK and this has helped enormously for Geoff to walk with less pain.He has taken one dose a day for four days and is already improving...we are thinking of waiting to see what happens without it after that.

I should very much appreciate any comments on this. G

Southern Europe

September 17 2017
Hello dear Udaya

My brother has been fairly well since June and he has been taking Arnica regularly with Baryta from time to time. However, he does get very tired and so he stops them and he stays for a day or two without any treatment. This seems to work quite well.

Do you think there will be a need, or indeed is it possible that he will have to take Lycopodium again, or should he just continue to with this sort of regime?

Very best regards
Gladwys

--

September 17 2017
Lycopodium is a long acting remedy and works upto 45 days before next dose is given....even if you give it everyday the effect is same,,,,,therefore, if you do not give the medicines for few days, it should be understood that the initial medicine given has already activated the life force and the body is working the way it ought to work by virtue of that dosage.....so if he skips for a few days that does not change any statusquo.....He is right in what he is doing because it is his body which is telling him the sense of well being and he is acting according to that.... best wishes.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.