Viburnum Opulus
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Aethusa Antidote
Started by: tralala at March 15 2017

Replies: 16 & Views: 779    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Aethusa Antidote By: tralala

March 15 2017
Which remedy to take and in what potency to antidote Aethusa?

Re:Aethusa Antidote By: tralala

March 15 2017
It was taken in 1M potency.

Re:Aethusa Antidote By: udaya kumar
--

March 15 2017
It depends on why you want to antidote....? What is the ill effect? A person needing aethusa usually has a milk intolerant stomach and bilious conditions....vomit can be one of the ill effects.....that can be antidoted by a spoon of diluted venegar from vegetables....Any vegetable based acids like citric acid antidotes aethusa.....All raw vegetables antidotes Aethusa....Nux Vomica antidotes Aethusa,...some of the ill effects....particularly that of mind.....If there is any inflammatory conditions Aconitum will antidote.....single dose in 30C potency would be sufficient......All antidotes to my mind are intercurrent remedies required to carry forward the work done by the earlier medicine which in the process of healing had surfaced certain hidden symptoms as healing crisis, which can be corrected by complementary medicines as well as antidotes....Higher potencies should not be aggravating in single doses,,,the proving is always at the lower potencies if used in material doses.....In most cases, it is the mind......or it may be presence of an underlying chronic malady hitherto undiscovered or a fresh invasion of altogether new malady exhibiting its own symptoms which has to be addressed separately......

--

March 16 2017
What potency of Nux Vomica for a five year old?
Are you talking about homeopathic citric acid?Will hydrocyanic and butyric acid work too?In what potencies?

--

March 16 2017
No. I am talking about normal vegetable acids. ie. use of lemon should antidote....vegetable venegar should antidote. Nux vomica at 30C single dose. three granules. or two drops in one ounce water.

--

March 24 2017
Lemon and vinegar didn't make a difference. Nux Vomica helped a lot, but not completely. Can we repeat it?

--

March 24 2017
Lemon and venegar are as per books...Nux is as per my observation......you can repeat it.... you did not answer my other questions....

--

March 24 2017
A homeopath suggested 3 doses of Aethusa 1M daily for 5 days, after the second dose his epileptic seizures worsened drastically.

--

March 24 2017
Higher potency of Aethusa would be required in LM potencies for mild effect. you can use nux vomica any number of times.

--

March 31 2017
The next two doses of Nux Vomica gave hardly any effect and for a really short time. Can I repeat them daily?Should I shake the bottle?

--

April 1 2017
I think you should repeat Aethusa in a higher potency.......single dose.

--

April 1 2017
We have a bad experience with that method, I wouldn't dare.

--

April 1 2017
please describe the complete person and problem so that I can help you....Is he epileptic....where does the aura start from....what are the symptoms......When the doctor says aethusa, I am inclined to understand that the child has assimilation problem of milk/lactose, and probably gluten with an upset stomach and is in certain level in the ladder of autistic spectrum/probably premature born......and the myeline sheaths are effected and if those disorders are not there aethusa cannot be right medicine.......Hydrocyanicum 200C one dose a week is a good specific medicine for epilepsy....Aethusa usually do not trigger epilepsy but should be understood as a part of the disorder surfaced incidentally after taking authusa.....

--

April 1 2017
He is epileptic, but after Atheusa his seizures worsened a lot, his body temperature is also increased, he's just lying around.Reactions like this happened before, whenever he's given a high potency too soon or too often, He reacted very badly to LM potencies as well.
We usually know the seizure is coming when he starts breathing heavily.He has a milk intolerance and he's HLA DQ8 positive, has some digestive issues, mental development problems.He was not born prematurely.

--

April 2 2017
Is he also drowsy at day time?
Check Opium 200C single dose once.
You should start him on Thuja 30C followed by Natrum Mur 30C and then Psorinum 1M followed by Pulsatilla 30C.....he must be celiac....? Arsenic Album 200C single dose will also be useful in heavy breathing with epilepsy..... best wishes.

--

April 2 2017
He's been drowsy lately because of all the seizures he's got and the fever, but not usually.He doesn't eat gluten, so his gluten markers are low.
Is this a general therapy you'd recommend or are these the remedies that should help overcome Aethusa?

--

April 2 2017
I do not think Aethusa had triggered anything.....you need not worry on that account..What ever he suffers seems normal prognosis..
The medicines suggested are general course of treatment for the children with the kind of mutations....

Opium 200 should correct him with single dose to large extent including drowsiness(catalepsy/narcolepsy)
and outcomes of HLA DQ8 positive conditions and dyspnoea and or apnoea as well as epilepsy/convulsions and or PANDA like conditions..

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.