Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Udaya Sir-Kindly suggest -1
Started by: HoneyKhanna at March 14 2017

Replies: 24 & Views: 991    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Udaya Sir-Kindly suggest -1 By: HoneyKhanna

March 14 2017
Hello Udaya Sir,

An arsenicum album female is having below mentioned symptoms.Please suggest the suitable remedy:
Symptoms:

Hair: very thin and less.They break in parts and not pulled from the root.

Cold: she used to get severe cold but was completely with a dose of pulsatilla 30.

osteoarthritis of hands and feet.Pain in nuckles of hand.

Obesity: around stomach , hips and thighs.Face is not healthy, neither is the neck.

Urine:Major problem.it takes around half an hour to 40 minutes to pass urine.It will come with flow initially, then in drops and then with a feel that it stopped as if stuck.

Again after some time, the urge to pass urine is there, but again incomplete bladder emptying.

Re:Udaya Sir-Kindly suggest -1 By: udaya kumar
--

March 15 2017
use Hepar Sulph 30C three times a day for three days and report.

--

Re:Udaya Sir-Kindly suggest -1 By: HoneyKhanna

March 16 2017
Sure sir Thank you

--

March 17 2017
ok

--

March 20 2017
taken, but as reported by patient, no change.Does she need to wait for some time?please suggest

--

March 20 2017
use one dose of Arsenic Album 30C and repeat hepar sulph in 200C single dose a day for three days.....

--

March 21 2017
in process

March 23 2017
She conveys there has been 10% improvement.i.e delay reduced by 2-3 minutes if previously time she took was 30 minutes.
Inputs , please

--

March 23 2017
use Hepar Sulph 1M single dose once only

--

March 27 2017
taken. recent symptoms:
lethargy, pain in legs and slight improvement in urine flow .

March 27 2017
Many Thanks for your time and help

--

March 28 2017
use single dose of Thuja 1M followed by Apis Mellifica 1M on different days....followed by a single dose of Lycopodium 200C..

--

March 28 2017
She has yet not bought HS 1M.so these are symptoms after HS 200.pls confirm on sequence as HS 1m..followed by above prescribed remedies.

April 6 2017
Hepar sulphur :Urine.--Voided slowly, without force-drops vertically, bladder weak. Seems as if some always remained.. In this case urine comes with good flow followed by drops as if some always remained.pls suggest this goes with Hepar or some other remedy

--

April 6 2017
That is not what you narrated initially.....????
You wrote and I quote :
Urine:Major problem.it takes around half an hour to 40 minutes to pass urine.It will come with flow initially, then in drops and then with a feel that it stopped as if stuck. ......"""""

Hepar symptoms ......Never finishes urinating.....It seems as if some urine always remains behind.....has to wait for sometime before he can urinate.....Takes a very long time to finish urinating.....

Voided slowly without force -drops vertically....bladder weak ....seems as if some always remained...greasy pellicle on urine ......regional materia medica boericke

...flows and stops again...much difficulty in voiding...interrupted discharge is Conium.

Arsenic and causticum can also work well in weak and vertical drops.

Do not depend on urine symptoms only...give the complete symptom picture head to toe.....

--

April 6 2017
Let me dig into this. I will come back with more details. thank you very much. I will also check on causticum. Thanks for showing the directions

April 6 2017
Sir,
I think causticum should help.please suggest on dose

April 10 2017
doing good on causticum.Nothing unusual except chronic cold which was fine before. with dose of pulsatilla 30.pls suggest on cold

--

April 10 2017
Good. Repeat it 1M single doses fortnightly.....single dose of Pulsatilla in 200C for chronic or second to third stages of cold.....yellow to green mucus.....

--

April 10 2017
yayeee...and that will recover the patient:---being hopeful.I will update you on her health.
Thanks a lot

--

April 10 2017
ok

--

April 22 2017
Sir, no cold after last dose of pulsatile but she did not report anything better for urine. It Is still same.kindly suggest

--

April 22 2017
I need complete symptom picture with full description of the person....And all arsenic album symptoms present in the individual.

--

April 22 2017
It is causticum, as suggested by you and not arsenicum but there has been not much change in urine problem.

--

April 23 2017
m talking about the first line of your thread based on which all my further premises are built......I quote

Udaya Sir-Kindly suggest -1 By: HoneyKhanna
March 14 2017
Hello Udaya Sir,

An arsenicum album female is having below mentioned symptoms.Please suggest the suitable remedy:
Symptoms: .....Unquote.....

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.