Locations of visitors to this page

Udaya Sir,Nausea blackout on performing strenuous exercise
Started by: mvl007 at March 12 2017

Replies: 14 & Views: 771    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Udaya Sir,Nausea blackout on performing strenuous exercise By: mvl007
India

March 12 2017
Hello Udaya Sir,

I am a 31 yrs old male and weigh 73.5 kilos. I've taken treatment from you in the past for allergies IBS various other problems for my dad and wife.

I walked in the park for abt 30 mins. And then performed some strenous exercise for abt 10 mins. I had severe nauseatic feeling and blackout (Syncope) post this. I was ok after about 25 minutes. Had a banana . I have a history of low blood sugar(non diabetic reactive hypoglycemia). Prior to beginning this exercise I had only half an orange. Had slight giddiness in the past but today the symptoms were pretty severe.

I also have severe pressure in and around the eyes almost always though there is no cold or clogged sinuses.

Please advice.

Re:Udaya Sir,Nausea blackout on performing strenuous exercis By: udaya kumar
--

March 12 2017
Did you investigate possibility of ischemic ailments/stenosis/blockages .....apart from hyoglycemia... ? Use Alumina Silicata 200C one dose a week for three weeks for hypoglycemia...... Also use Arnica 30C and Spigelia 30C three times a day on somewhat regular basis.

--

Re:Udaya Sir,Nausea blackout on performing strenuous exercis By: mvl007
India

March 12 2017
Hello Udaya Sir,

As part of regular checkup had got an echo and ECG abt 10 months back. It was normal.

I also remember that as a kid I used to get dizzy when I got up suddenly .In fact I had fallen on my face when I was 10 yrs old since I got up suddenly in the night to go to the restroom. Had played cricket in extreme heat for about 3 hrs that day.

Thanks

--

March 12 2017
clear case of hypoglycemia use Alumina silicata as suggested..no other medicines for the time being.......always keep sweet candies in the pocket. you have to be careful after urination in the night...always sit down on the commodore and urinate especially in the night.....as passing urine can bring down the sugar levels and you could be falling and fatally hurting yourself....Keep Ammonium Causticum 1C and use single dose in case of Syncope and/or hypoxia. Use of Ferrum Phos 6X and Kali Phos 6X for long term would be beneficial as biochemic supplement.

--

India

March 13 2017
Ok, thanks a lot. Will follow this prescription and update you on the progress. And please let me know as to what I should take for extreme pain/pressure around the eyes/brows

--

March 13 2017
If the orbital neuralgia/celeary neuralgia/trigeminal neuralgia are confined to sun rise to sun set use Natrum Mur 30C three times a day.....aggravates with sun rise and ameliorates with sun set.

If it is otherwise use Spigelia 30C three times a day for one week.

--

India

March 13 2017
Ok thanks.Ill use spigelia since it doesn't subside with sunset. It's like a constant pain which is there almost always.

--

March 13 2017
ok

--

India

March 30 2017
Hello Udaya Sir,

I've taken 2 doses of Alumina Silicata till now. Haven't observed any major changes. But one noticeable thing is that the pain around eyes/brows had come down significantly. But as far as low BS is concerned, I don't really know if there is a change. I didn't use spigelia since the pain had subsided after taking Alumina Silicata.

One question regarding Ammonium Causticum.Youve mentioned the potency as 1c. But I couldn't get that potency. I've got 30c and 1M. But haven't used till now since there was no need.

I have started with Ferrum and Kali Phos @ 6x potency. Could you please tell me how this would help in my case and also the frequency with which I should be taking these two? I generally take 4 tabs in the morning (Only once)

Thanks

Re:Udaya Sir,Nausea blackout on performing strenuous exercis By: 2tuff

March 30 2017
Follow Udaya's advice and from now on just live a normal life there is no need at all for strenuous exercise. We hear all day long about how great it is to exercise but I can tell you I've seen far healthier people who do less compared to most who do too much. Everything should be in balance ! Acidity is the death of man and what happens when you over exercise? Lactic acid which some athletes try and counter using sodium bicarbonate (alkaline). This is the ancient battle mankind has made stories up about and hiding it behind religion etc. It's the alkalinity vs acidity battle and challenge of man. God gave you the emergency flight mode just for emergencies not for over using to suit a trend or false claim by others. As the wise Chinese people always say, everything in balance (yin and yang) and especially if you have a chronic ailment. Please don't push your body any more especially with blood sugar problems, it needs a balanced flow. Walking is one of the finest exercises around and it's so balanced. If you want real exercise that is most beneficial to health and safe then practice Qi-Gong, Tai Chi or Yoga. The neanderthal caveman of the West will never understand true health so they'll continue with their strenuous nonsense. Housework is better for you than over strenuous exercise you'd be surprised how much work a woman does in a day at the home.

India

March 30 2017
I generally practise gentle forms of yoga like Surya namaskar and pranayam along with brisk walking. But on that day I did some more stuff after having walked for about an hour. So I think that took a toll. I generally don't see much fluctuations in BS .But yes, I do see it on rare occasions when my food intake pattern isn't correct.

@ Udaya Sir,

Could you please have a look at my previous post and provide your suggestions?

Thanks

India

March 31 2017
Hello Udaya Sir,

Could you please have a look at my post and give your suggestions?

Thanks

--

March 31 2017
have you taken spigelia....then how many doses and what was the result......?

--

India

April 1 2017
Hello Udaya Sir,

I haven't taken spigelia since you had mentioned to take only Alumina Silicata for the time being. Parallely, I have started with Ferrum phos and Kali Phos @ 6x potency. Not sure about the frequency with which I should be taking these 2. As far as Alumina Silicata is concerned I've taken 2 doses till now. As a side note can IBS cause hypoglycemic conditions? Have constant problem of flatulence and excessive hunger. I try to eat food with low GI, but feeling of emptyness comes back after abt 2 hrs of consuming food.

Thanks

--

April 1 2017
IBS may not cause Hypoglycemia but IBS certainly can run parallel to Hypoglycemia as part of same condition.....use Nux Vomica 30C three doses for one day and report benefits.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.