Locations of visitors to this page

Attn Dr Udaya Kumar receding gums
Started by: Elliebk at March 10 2017

Replies: 6 & Views: 189    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Attn Dr Udaya Kumar receding gums By: Elliebk

March 10 2017
Sir,

I have receding guns at front of teeth, , on 2 teeth it's really receding,

I have at bottom front of teeth one area where it's gone black about half cm squared where is looks like rott or decayed and getting bigger but slowly.

I buy a all natural essentials oils ready toothpaste and rinse which I find helps keep infections at bay and removesbad breath.

But how can I get rid of the decay at front of teeth and receding gum on 2 of the other front side teeth?

I use the 12cell in 6c and 9c daily salts daily for 3 years, this didn't help. have used Nat Mur, phosphorus,silver, con Mac, urtica urens, Arsen alb, petroleum, for other things ......this didn't have any effect on it.

Please suggest remedy for the black decaying that I've had for 7 years at least and the receding guns within last 3 years. I'm 30 years old

Thanks

Re:Attn Dr Udaya Kumar receding gums By: udaya kumar
--

March 10 2017
use the following medicines :
1. Thuja 1M Single dose. once.
2. Merc Sol 30C three times a day for three days.
3. Kreosotum 30C three times a day for three days.
4. Staphisagria 1M single dose once.

If Thuja and Merc Sol gives you desired results you need not take sl.No.3 and 4.

--

Re:Attn Dr Udaya Kumar receding gums By: Elliebk

March 10 2017
Ok thanks

After thuja and merc sol, if I wait 2 weeks is this sufficient time to see if it's worked ?

Thanks

--

March 11 2017
ideally yes....it may show improvement quickly in the areas of odour from mouth...reducing the feeling of sponginess if any of the gum, bleeding if any, etc....Staphisagria is for crumbling black.....then the possibility of the cause is in the abdomen.......In kreosotum the cause is mostly oral like plaques tooth caries etc. if the cause is any injury or blood clots arnica 30C should be used.

--

March 12 2017
Thanks
I will order first 3 medicines

I do have digestive issues, and lumps of itchy inflammation on legs from allergies and low stomach acid. Had dermatitis for over 15 years and no doctors or homeopath ever helped unfortunately.

Thanks

--

March 13 2017
use also three doses of arsenic album 30C for one week and one dose a day of arsenic album 200C for further one week for stomach and itchy inflammation on legs (psoric inflammation) it can go with other medicines.

--

March 13 2017
I've used this before with no results

Thanks

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.