Kind Att:Respected Mr Udaya Kumar,This Lady And Her Frugal Manner
Started by: alberto at March 9 2017

Replies: 6 & Views: 437    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Kind Att:Respected Mr Udaya Kumar,This Lady And Her Frugal M By: alberto

March 9 2017
Dear Sir
This lady who is 57 ,lives in New York.
She is a Silica person.
In her total life she always had this manner of saving money and not spending it.She always wanted to be rich,and interestingly things happened in her life that she became very wealthy.
Yet, she still have a very hard time spending money for anything.
She is suffering ,because she has the money but somehow can not spend it,and she herself knows it and asked me to obtain your advice.
Please kindly share your thoughts .
With Respect.

Re:Kind Att:Respected Mr Udaya Kumar,This Lady And Her Fruga By: alberto

March 12 2017
A Copy.

Re:Kind Att:Respected Mr Udaya Kumar,This Lady And Her Fruga By: udaya kumar
--

March 12 2017
The question is whether it is an internal expression or have an external manifestation.....i.e. whether the cause is as internal as anxiety or externally linked as in fear...... Usually as the chronicity of the malady suggests it is a compulsive disorder.of living with certain blocks or inability to think out of box....it may have an external cause or could be purely internal.....Fear of poverty is one such thing, fear of loss from business or previous financial loss is yet another

FEAR of poverty.although they are prosperous: Psorinum 1M single dose.

FEAR of Poverty, of spending, apprehending short of money in the near future: NUX-V, stann(sad, anxious, discouraged)

Apprehensive, loss of self confidence, avarice or miserly habit....lycopodium

Fear of poverty due to financial/business loss .....Bryonia....

Pulsatilia
Miserly, covetous, distrustful, low spirited.timid, follows Psorinum and female complementary ailments.

Arsenic Album Miserly, malicious, selfish, lacks courage,Sensitive to disorder and confusion.Thinks it useless to take medicine.

Sulphur : poor person who Thinks he has immense wealth and large sum of money in the bank or is due to him from somebody....and behaves accordingly.

I think she has some fears which can be corrected by single dose of Arsenic Album 1M where Miserly is a mind symptom in materia medica.....!!
best wishes.

--

March 13 2017
Thanks so much.

March 17 2017
Dear Sir,
I would like to share what happened in this case , I think it's interesting.
I told this lady:
" Ars.1M is your remedy and I don't have it , so I think it's a good start that you spend a few dollars to obtain it , it will cost you around 13 $ Including the shipping."

Her face changed and started thinking with sadness.
She couldn't spend the money !!!!
Like a man who has a gold mine and it's depressed and kills himself.
Not knowing a dose of Aurom could save him.
This lady has many houses all paid off.
It's really interesting how the mind works.
With Respect.

Re:Kind Att:Respected Mr Udaya Kumar,This Lady And Her Fruga By: udaya kumar
--

March 17 2017
I think it is deeper than Arsenic....Though Arsenic is anti psoric....Psorinum itself would be required here with Sulphur and Arsenic Album.....she will never do it.....!!! this is called Fate......!!! There are certain things which are predestined and certain other things by Choice...the choice works within the realm of predestination......Like a man getting a Million Dollar lottery decides to eat out first and order for every possible delicious food in the Menu and dies of heart attack when served before he could eat it....!!!

--

March 17 2017
That's very deep.
Thanks.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.