Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Kalium Chloricum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Menstrual irregularity
Started by: nabamna at March 5 2017

Replies: 42 & Views: 1934    Font    Page 2 of 2  Goto page Previous  1, 2          Reply

Re:Menstrual irregularity By: nabamna

April 18 2017
Dear sir.
About taking ibrofen i took one 200mg of ibrofen in a month.
Since i read ur reply i have not touched it again or any allopathic medicine as i agree it worsens the constipation and causes many other problems.
I am writing to take your advice i have been having severe pain in my palms , hands and feet n soles specially standing makes it worser..feels like my hands n feet r injured and v painful left palm from wrist more affected.my feet are v cold n the arch part of feet n bones in there r v sore.its like i had tendonitis once felt like same pain.putting my hands n feet in hot water relieves but temporary
Since i dont want to touch any allopathic medicines. I would like you to advice and suggest what i can take for this problem.same is happening in my legs,calves n knees when i bend or walk for long knee joints in the middle r hurting and my feet are extremely cold plus when i sit myself on the floor with my legs folded feet go numb and the same happens when i sit on sofa or anywhere and mmy legs folded they go numb i feel pins n needles like my blood flow becomes poor i have to quickly stand up and shake to get tthem to normal.been happening for a month now.
I do believe in homeopathy very much as it has always helped.and i really appreciate your advice which always helps solve my problems n ailments.
Will greatly appreciate your response
Kind regards

Re:Menstrual irregularity By: udaya kumar
--

April 19 2017
use ledum pal 30c three times a day for 3 days and report......if it?is tendonitis ledum will resolve...

--

April 22 2017
Dear sir
Writing to report back .
Took ledam pal pain is still there my feet are extremely cold.
I have to take frequent breaks while standing as my feet soles are hurting and i start feeling weak and irritated due to pain.if i sit on a sofa and my legs hanging on yhe floor i start feeingl like there is poor circulation of blood and i have to raise my feet up.
Hands are achy too palm side only.but less than before. Feet pain in may br 40%less out of 100.
Pls advice what next.
Kind regards

--

April 22 2017
please check among the following medicines in the link provided and let me know which medicine describes you well.

1. Calcarea Carb
2. Silicea
3. Causticum
4. Veratrum alb.
5. Secale corr.

http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/

--

April 22 2017
Silicea

--

April 22 2017
use it in 30C three times a day for three days initially....do not use silicea in lower potency unless you are sure about perfect health of your lungs.....

--

May 4 2017
Dear sir writing to report.
Got my period 3 days ago.1st day of my period was v little bleeding but the same night i started bleeding heavily i usually have one day which is second day of my period little heavier but this time been three days i am bleeding excessively that even through out night i have to wake up every two hours to change myself and that too is v dark n bright colored blood i usually slow down by third day that sometimes dont even need to wear a tampin but this time i have been constantly bleeding. Please suggest what remedies could help .i have hammemalis at home.will it help?
Please suggezt the name of remedies or a single remedy to help in such condition.i have not yet taken dose of oophorinum this month for ovarian cyst.do i take once i stop period?u advised to take few doses every month until my next scan which will b in september
Will appreciate your response
Regards.

--

May 4 2017
use Kali Carb 200C single dose and report next day.

--

May 12 2017
Dear sir.
Writing almost after a week as my order for kali carb 200c, came late..by the time i recieved my remedy by post my period had settled but i did take a dose of it as this time it took almost 9 days to finish my period i usually finish 6th day and sometimes 5th too.
It lasted long but did not bleed continously it was just spotting or brownish dry kind of blood or discharge after 5th day. Till now i am experiencing a streak of brownish blood with discharge once or twice in a.day. other than that i am clear and not bleeding.do i still need to take kali carb for this problem or any other remedy.
Thanks for reading.
Kind regards

--

May 13 2017
take one dose of Kali Carb 200C and then use Pulsatilla 30C three times a day before the expected date of menstruation.

--

May 22 2017
Dear sir
writing to take advice on my current condition of wrist and hand pains...i am suffering from.last 10 days...it was not severe as this but now i m.literally not abt to even grasp or grab any little thing with my hands without wrist strain.
It has increased to the point where i am in constant pain and if i use my hands for anything i get strain on my wrist nerves and experiwnce twitching sensation in my wriat nervea..
Seems like carpel tunnel syndrome.
I have tried arnice.ruta .hypericum and causticum.
My palms and hands are in such agony that i have never experienced before even in my sleep i feel my hands and palms along with wrist r v sore and injured.
Pain radiates to the arms nerves
Repetitive use if my handa has definitely increased the pain and its stregnth but cant avoid using my handa completely with kids and house work along with cooking and other household chores.
Massaging and pressing definitely brings temporary relief and i feel like getting them.massaged and pressed all the time as it feels too good..
Typing this text is as well putting a trsing on my wrist and pain is more in right hand n wrist as compared to left as right hangs gets used more.
Kindly advice the remedies that could help .and if i need to try certain remesie one after another pleases give names as i can order all once.

--

May 22 2017
use Rhus Tox 1M single dose followed by Belladonna 30C for pain, use Benzoic Acid 6C and Calcarea Fluor 30X If you are certain of carpel tunnel use Plumbum met 30C while arnica and bell should also address it....Ruta was the main medicine and since it has not worked, it may not be carpel tunnel....if you have hip pain then it could be a referred pain and use of Arsenic Album 30C should correct.

--

May 22 2017
Sir i was reading abt carpel tunnel few symtpoms fit in.
The main symptoms r wrist pain and numbness of both hands or one at night timw only whule sleeping but i am not sure .
i started in the morning with rhus tox 1m
Followed by belladona. Benzoic acid and calc flour i ordered will recieve in a day
Do i still take plumbum.met if i m.not sure abt carpel tunnel
Ruta was giving me relief but pain would.come.again did not resolve it.
And when i visited gp she said may b its carpel.tunnel.or could be over use of hands and repetitive use of handa could injure and strain the wrists. When i try to grip or hold the nerve on the wrist gets stretched or compressed cant explain in words wht exactly it is.
Taking rhus tox 1m did give some relief as i have it available at hone didnt delay took straight away.want to know if i could repeat a dose.and how often 1m potency cant be consumed?
I was wondering if i can take more of it as i have woken up with pain in palm numbness in hands which gradually finished after waking up as i need to shake my hands and raise them.to.make them feel better
Kindly advise.
Thanks for your time
Regards

--

May 23 2017
just take those medicine and report after each....i will then tell you to stop where or to take plumbum ...ruta is the main medicine and if it was giving relief continuance could have been curative

--

May 24 2017
Dear sir writing to report.
Took rhus tox 1m , followed by belladona30 c.
Received m order of benzoic acid and calc flour too
And had a dose each.
I have also taken ruta since i read ur last post.
I felt grt relief after taking rhus tox.. tben took the rest with the order prescribed . I feel if i continue can further reduce the symptoms n pain.since there is difference in pain strength.i would say its may b 35 to 40 percent less.
Pls advice what course of medicine to follow.now.
N how often remefies to be taken .in times of pain which remefy can be repeated put of these.
Thank you so much for your kind help.
Kind regards.

--

May 24 2017
Just wait allow the remedies to complete the work it has started....Rhus tox can be repeated after a week and//// in acute condition within a day provided the pain increases////

--

May 25 2017
Hello sir...
Repotting back
i went to gp this morning again and was seen by a different doctor he did a thorough check by tapping, pressing and making me push against the force. The conclusion was that I had tendonitious. Let me know if i can take take anymore remedy for my pains.
I have again woken up with pain in my wrist and whole palms its v strange kind of pain ir seems like deep in my tendons. And nerves
When i even lift a mug of tea or a glass of water i feel a pull in my wrists nerve and tendons
Heat and massage gives a v temporary relief.
Did some un avaoidable work in kitchen for kids and ended up with soreness in my palms specially i feel in the hollow part of my palm and region near thumb and wrist .
Doctor has prescribed 500mg of Naproxen until the pain disappears. And ibuprofen gell 3 times a day. But i would like you to suggest homeopathic medicines.
Any suggrstions?
Kind regards

--

May 25 2017
Naproxe or Proxen is ok ibuprofen is an NSAID and will spoil the stomach.... Repeat Rhus Tox 1M once only and Ledum Pal 30C three times a day for three days.

--

May 29 2017
Writing to report back.
Pain in hands is still there i have used rhus tox.as suggested and ledum pal for 3 days...
Any work.and.movement aggravates the pain and sprains on my wrist and nevers raditing to.my forearm.
One thing have noticed when i place my hand or.arm against a table.or.anything feels.like its stopping my blood flow.
And suffering from numbness in hands while sleeping i have to shake and rub my arms and hands while sleeping as they go numb wake up with soreness as if all the nerves and veins are hurting inside my arms and palms.
Do u think.its somehing.like venous congestion or poor circulation as i have tried so many remedies so far nothing has resolved the issue fully i get temporary relief but pain comes back.i have v strange kind of pain in my palms and wrists that gets worser with movement or any kind of strain when lifting or pressing although i havnt been doing much.
I feel v agitated and frsutrated.helpless and tearful .
I was thinking once ages back i suffered
From varicose veins and poor circulatory problem with my.legs and tried aeseculus and hemmamelis. Do u think if i take these might help and open up blood flow to.my veins in my wrist and arms.or is there any new remedy to try now after all these remedies.
Will appreciate your response.
Kind regards

--

May 29 2017
Aggravation on movement is Bryonia.....there is certainly a venous congestion and or poor circulation......it could be from the shoulder or carpel tunnel....Since the pain is radiating use Hypericum 30C three times a day for a couple of days and see it resolves the issue....also use bryonia 30C ...... also continue Ruta G for longer periods. Meanwhile also describe yourself other than the wrist and hands.....focusing on only these areas is bound to fail unless I know you in totality.......

--

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.