Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Chininum Arsenicosum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Menstrual irregularity
Started by: nabamna at March 5 2017

Replies: 28 & Views: 739    Font    Page 1 of 2  Goto page 1, 2  Next          Reply

Menstrual irregularity By: nabamna

March 5 2017
Hi there.
I am female, 37yrs of age married have 3 kids.
I have been experiencing mensrtual disturbance for.past 4 months.
Since past few years i was quite regular with my menstrual cycle.
However b4 starting my period every month i am experiencing breast tenderness for almost last 6 months which never happend before. Breast become so.sore i experience the same discomfort as when i was pregnant.
Now for.last 4 months my period started cming late i would be over my cycle date up to 12 days.
I noticed since october2016 i had my cycle which started 12 days later then my due date. I bled less and not as i would.normally do.
In december2016 again i came 10 days late and had scanty flow.
In jan i did not bleed at all.
I started my period in feb after missing a month that too was not alot..i.dont usually bleed alot while on my period but it was less than my normal.cycle it lasted 7 to 8 days and after 10 days i started bleeding again in month of february.and lasted for 7 to 8 days and bleeding flow was ok.now again after 8 days i started bleeding n having a normal flow.
My concern is i bled twice in feb and now started again on 4th of march , where as i had only finished bleeding 8 days ago .
Everytime period starts with proper symtoms alot of tenderness n soreness of breast.

I did have a spotting between my cycle 2 yrs ago and dr udaya on the same forum advised me to take
asoka Q
Medohirinnum ..1m
Erigeron 30
I took these 10 days n never happened again
I have recently had my blood tests they all came clear. My doctor did check my abdomen and that was fine too..had no swelling.
Kindly advice if i could help myself with my hormonal disturbance by using homeopathic remedies

Re:Menstrual irregularity By: udaya kumar
--

March 5 2017
You were attended by Shri Tamhankar on January 14, 2014.....he will further advice you .... best wishes.

PS: To my mind it is climacteric....if you want to return to normal menstruation Pulsatilla will help.....but if you want to attain menopause, other medicines as per symptoms of metrorrhagia or dysmenorrhea would help. Phytolacca and or conium will be beneficial with arnica and natrum mur for hormonal disturbances including breast. If it is climacteric and as per following symptoms use single dose of Lachesis 200C once in a week upto maximum three doses in three weeks time.

Female.--Climacteric troubles, palpitation, flashes of heat, hæmorrhages, vertex headache, fainting spells; worse, pressure of clothes. Menses too short, too feeble; pains all relieved by the flow (Eupion). Left ovary very painful and swollen, indurated. Mammæ inflamed, bluish. Coccyx and sacrum pain, especially on rising from sitting posture. Acts especially well at beginning and close of menstruation.

--

Re:Menstrual irregularity By: nabamna

March 5 2017
Thank you for ur respone.
Sir i would like to correct my hormonal disturbance and.dont wish to attain menopause yet.
I have pulstilla .natrum.mur and arnica i can order the rest
Shall i start taking pulstilla?
Along with it which other remedies will u suggest me to take to correct my hormonal imbalance. Shall i order phytolacca or conium?
And do i take .lachesis too?
Will appreciate if u make it clear and i will order all my remedies together.
Thanking u

--

March 6 2017
use Conium Mac 30C three times a day for three days....report after third day......

--

March 9 2017
Dear sir
Started taking conium 30, 3 days ago i have had v uncomfortable pain and soreness in my breast for more than a week ,even though periods have ended but soreness in breast is still there.
My body feels tired n lazy.achy bones of my chest.saw doctor again 2 days back she has not given me any medication as she thinks its hormonal.imbalance that.will subside itself.
The pain and soreness is more in my left breast.no.lump or duscharge only uncomfortable feeling and nipple hard n sore as it was during my pregnancies i experienced.
I did do a pregnancy test too, to clear the doubt of.pregnancy although after my 3rd c section i had my tubes tied so no chance of pregnancy.
Today is third
day of taking conium so far symptoms have not improved alot.i feel lil feverish although no fever.
Any suggestions if i should add more remedies and take as it could be due to climatacry and hormonal.imbalance .
Thanking you.

--

March 9 2017
use calcarea carb 30c three times a day along with conium......use them for three more days and report...best wishes....

--

March 14 2017
Reporting; back after taking the suggested remedies.
Soreness of breast is gone
Yesterday noticed pinkish blood tinge on my tissue every time i went to the loo to pass urine.it happened after ; held my urine for an hour since i was out and had no access to toilet i had to hold my bladder it took me; an hour to reach home n relieve myself ..since then bladder felt sore inside...seemed like holding urine for long had irritated it but got really worried seeing blood again.it was not dark colored since then everytime i went to pass urine i noticed light tinge of pink . i dont know if it was irregluar bleeding or something to do with bladder i am passing urine fine and no stinging or pain.
Another thing i have been feeling is a bit down and hopeless i have been clean eating and counting calories for 6 weeks now trying to loose weight my current weight is 59.7 kgs. With 155 cm height& bmi is 24.8.
I have been exercising three times a week but i have managed to loose only 2 kg in past 6 weeks with all the effort of measuring and weighing my food and staying away from all crap , where as others have been able to shed twice as amount of weight in that much time
Saw my gp today to check my blood tests results.
All came normal..my thyroid is normal
Sugar and blood test relating to hormonal imbalance came fine too.
Means loosing weight is a battle for me and its extremely slow which puts me into a frustrated n sad mode.
I am mentioning all these irrelevant things to you just to make you aware of my mental state.
Today there is not pinkish tinge of blood but yellowish or berownish on my tissue do i continue taking calc carb and conium or something else to correct my bleeding problem.
Sir is there anything to help.me reach my goal weight& to help me boost my metabolism and loose weight while controlling my diet.
Will appreciate your reply
Thank you v much for your time.

--

March 15 2017
use Phytolacca Berry Q 10 drops in half a cup of water three times a day for three days and see whether you feel any changes in metabolism.....continue the other two medicines....need not take any medicines for the spoting which will disappear on its own.

--

--

March 15 2017
use Phytolacca Berry Q 10 drops in half a cup of water three times a day for three days and see whether you feel any changes in metabolism.....continue the other two medicines....need not take any medicines for the spoting which will disappear on its own.

--

March 16 2017
Thank you for your advice.
Sir they do notbhave phytolacca berry in q .they got 6x it good enough..if yes then i will buy

--

March 17 2017
check somewhere else use it in 3X if not Q. 6x may not give desired results.

--

March 23 2017
Dear sir
Just writing to update you.
Been taking phytolacca berry 3x for last 5 days .weighed my self scales have not moved significantly just noticed 0.1gm difference although working out hard and sticking to ctrolled and l sensible diet..
I did order phytolacca berry Q which will take around 10 days as its coming from abroad.
Shall i conitnue all my remedies?
I am still taking conium mac 30 for last few days manged to take it twice instead of 3 times and cacl carb 30 as well.
So far did not bleed again happy with the remedies results.
Do i continue phytolacca berry and is there anything else that i could add to it. To speed up weight loss.
Thank you v much for reading my post. Will appreciate your response.

--

March 23 2017
Add Natrium Phos 6X three times a day with phytolacca 3X.

--

March 27 2017
Dear sir i.did order Nat phois 6x as suggested
I will receive it soon by post
Wanted to.update u of my ultrasound result.
I had my pelvic area ultrasound and in my result it shows i have a simple cyst on my right ovary..
I believe that was one of the reasons i was bleeding in between my period.
Is there anything in homeopathy that can help dissolve this cyst.? Please suggest the remedies.
For.past five days i have been having v wierd and strange pain in my hands and feet under my feet .
.its like tendonitis once long time back .
I m tired n hands n feet r mostly cold all the time.feel sleepy and the whole body is achy.
And standing on my feet is uncomfortable for long.
Kindly suggest the remedies for cyst on ovary and painfil hands (palms)and feet(soles)

--

March 27 2017
use Silicea 30C three times a day for three days and Oophorinum 3X three doses a day for one day and report.

--

March 28 2017
Thank you very much for you advice..
Sir i will order oophorinum and have already started taking silicea 30.
Just wanted to tell you that my gp will be doing my next ultrasound in 5 to 6 months time no earlier than that. So do i keep taking the remedies till then cos at the moment i dont feel any pain or discomfort due to the cyst present on my right ovary which is 3.4 cm in size but would like to treat it .
would you like me to take these remedies for long term since.i won't be knowing if it has gone or still present or decreased in size.until next 5 to 6 months time

--

March 28 2017
Silicea was suggested for the symptoms you narrated and quoted below :

!!!! I m tired n hands n feet r mostly cold all the time.feel sleepy and the whole body is achy.
And standing on my feet is uncomfortable for long.
Kindly suggest the remedies for cyst on ovary and painfil hands (palms)and feet(soles) 1111

Oophorinum was suggested as specific to right sided cyst in the ovary.....

You should not be continuously using it ....you may use for one week at a stretch at the most.....then give a gap or one or two weeks and take another course each time increasing the gap....you may continue so upto six months if found necessary......

--

March 29 2017
Thank you v much for detailed advice.
I have contacted homeopathic shop they do not have oopherinum 3x
they have it in following potecies kindly suggest which one to use.
6c
12c
30 c
200c
1m
10m
Pls suggest and i will order and secondly was i suppose to stop conium? i stopped taking a week ago.do i continue its ok to stop taking it
Thanking you
Regards

--

March 29 2017
use 30C three times a day for maximum three days and report.

--

April 7 2017
Dear sir writing to report
Weight loss:
I have taken phytolacca berry as suggested for some time and i have seen v lil difference with my weight loss..did receive my nat phos will start having it too.
Menstruation :
I started my period right on my due date.i had my period 4th of March last month and i srarted on 3rd.of April .conium mac did help in settling my irregular bleeding in between my period
I started my period a day before i started taking oopherinum 30.i have taken it for 3 days..
So far i feel ok.i usually bleed for 3 to 4 days .
on 3rd day it usually slows down and starts to disappear n color of blood changes. this time i havnt .it has decreased but blood js still deep color...
Its 5th day but usually the color of blood does show a sign that my period is ending. But this time it is still deep and fresh.
Do i need to take anything if I cintinously bleed?
One more thing i might as well mention.
I suffer from stubborn constipation. I dont open my bowels easily i need to take laxative then it helps.i eat healthy.diet includes enough vegetables and fruit even then it does not help.
I did try alumina once.calc carb.and few more remedies and in the end gave up
I take senna powder at night time to have a bowel movement in the morning.
My constipation got stubborn after my third c section after child birth.
I dont know if this problem has any connection to my other problems thought i would mention.
Kindly advice if my period doesnt stop which remedy i take ?.
do i stop oopherinum or continue for my ovarian cyst and if i stop when do i take it again .until my next ultrasound which will b in around 5 months time.
kind regards.
Thanks

--

April 8 2017
If it bleeds continuously which is called Menorrhagia then use one single dose of Kali Carb 200C..... and after the menstruation stopped completely use Pulsatilla 30C one dose a day for three days and then one dose a week until the next menstruation.

You can stop oophorium and wait until next menstruation as per the new regimen prescribed.....for stubborn constipation use a single dose of Opium 200C and report a day after. best wishes.

--

April 14 2017
Dear sir reporting back
Bleeding stopped itself and didnt need to take any remedy for that.
Opium 200 as suggested was taken for constipation didnt help.

Waited 2 days had to take senna powder to open my bowels finally.even then when i open my bowels it takes abit of pressure and force to empty myself which results in rectum pain and soreness the whole day.

Thirdly for quiet few days on and off for which i took ibrofen i am having pain in my knee joints pain it has aggravated after long hour of walking and exercise.i do walk and exercise on regular basis ....recently have notice i cant do exercises comfortably that involve knees.my mother suffers from osteoporosis.her knee cartilage has completely finished at the age of 60. Arthritis does run in my family.i fear might end up.like that
.can i take anything for knee discomfort that i am suffering from? Are there remedies that i can take to make my joints stronger..and avoid cartilage loss. As it runs in my family.
Thanks for your time.
Kimd regards

--

April 14 2017
Ibuprofen content medicines are not good for your stomach and therefore could induce constipation....if you were taking those alongwith the suggested homeopathic medicines...i am not suprised the medicines did not work.....Osteoporosis is induced iatrogenically by many allopathic medicines in females, you need to check their side effects before use for prolonged time.....use of phosphorus, clacarea Phos, Argentum Met, Ruta G, Calcarea Fluor, rhus tox, causticum are beneficial for knee and for osteoarthritis..... prolonged use may be necessary.....

--

April 18 2017
Dear sir.
About taking ibrofen i took one 200mg of ibrofen in a month.
Since i read ur reply i have not touched it again or any allopathic medicine as i agree it worsens the constipation and causes many other problems.
I am writing to take your advice i have been having severe pain in my palms , hands and feet n soles specially standing makes it worser..feels like my hands n feet r injured and v painful left palm from wrist more affected.my feet are v cold n the arch part of feet n bones in there r v sore.its like i had tendonitis once felt like same pain.putting my hands n feet in hot water relieves but temporary
Since i dont want to touch any allopathic medicines. I would like you to advice and suggest what i can take for this problem.same is happening in my legs,calves n knees when i bend or walk for long knee joints in the middle r hurting and my feet are extremely cold plus when i sit myself on the floor with my legs folded feet go numb and the same happens when i sit on sofa or anywhere and mmy legs folded they go numb i feel pins n needles like my blood flow becomes poor i have to quickly stand up and shake to get tthem to normal.been happening for a month now.
I do believe in homeopathy very much as it has always helped.and i really appreciate your advice which always helps solve my problems n ailments.
Will greatly appreciate your response
Kind regards

--

April 19 2017
use ledum pal 30c three times a day for 3 days and report......if it?is tendonitis ledum will resolve...

--

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.