Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Constipations + thin Semen problem,Pre mature ejeculation
Started by: mrzameen at February 28 2017

Replies: 15 & Views: 753    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Constipations + thin Semen problem,Pre mature ejeculation By: mrzameen

February 28 2017
I am 22 years old, do not smoke, 65 kg body weight,

I used anabolic steroids + growth hormones for bodybuilding purpose. After termination the cycle of steroids I got side effects listed below here.
1. Constipations (for 8 months)
2. Premature ejaculation
3. When penise erection semen drops come within 20 seconds ,very thin semen like water.
4. When wet dream semen color like water and very thin and found low semen.
Medical used .
Nux vomica 5 days ,
R 41 (10 ml +10 ml)
damiana pentarkan 40 (10ml +10ml)
sulpher 5 days

please suggest me medicine

Re:Constipations + thin Semen problem,Pre mature ejeculation By: udaya kumar
--

March 1 2017
use Nux Vomica 200C one dose a day for one week....All medicines taken by you are correct and may be continued...except Nux which may be taken in 200C potency.

--

Re:Constipations + thin Semen problem,Pre mature ejeculation By: mrzameen

March 2 2017
Thanks for replay Sir udaya kumar.

Can u please tell me, for how much days further should i continue these medicines?
because i am using these medicines (damiana pentarkan ,R 41) for a mount.

I am also encountering more side effects of steroid used for bodybuilding purpose.
Dry skin,
Hair loos,
weight gain,
fatty skin,
muscle loos,
Yellow skin color of body etc

Please also tell me medicine for these side effects.

I am feeling that steroid have also effected on thyroid glands, and i have maybe hypo thyroid ,because continues constipation and dry skin, on head dry lips , and also dry skin around the ears.

Should i test for hypo thyroid for conform the illness.
If yes so recommend me test for conform the hypo-thyroid.

Thanks

--

March 2 2017
Which was the steroid ....was it cortico steroid......? If so use Selenium 30C three times a day ....

I have already replied your other query.

--

March 6 2017
.Thanks sir for replay.
I used "Anabolic Steroids" for muscle building.

Steroids i used are listed below
1.Testosterone injections 250mg

2.Anabol tabs

3.Oxandrolone (anabolic-androgenic steroid)

4.Boldenone (also known as -testosterone, -dehydrotestosterone, synthetic anabolic-androgenic steroid )

Nandrolone (synthetic anabolic-androgenic steroid)

Now I am taking nux vomica 200c for 4 days as u suggested me to March 1 2017

But still facing with constipation + thin semen.
And in last 3 days I got night fall 6 time in 3 days ,(Premature ejaculation).

Doctor suggested me lipid profile test everything was fine but Triglycerides was 390 milligrams as normal range of triglycerides is Less than 150 milligrams.

Also tell me remedy in order to reduce the level of triglycerides and why triglycerides rise ?

--

March 6 2017
The only medicine that I can think of for you is Orchitinum 1M single dose to antidote the side effects of testosterone and other anabolic steroids. In your case, the Triglyceride rise, somewhat conclusively is due to steroid use....your readings are high and is fatal as far as heart and pancrease are concerned.use of Arnica 30C three times a day is beneficial for heart and phosphorus 30C three times a day for pancreas and night fall.... Change in food pattern i.e. including fibre foods like oats, and using garlic,fenugreek etc. can be beneficial...use of Avena Sativa Q 5 drops each in one ounce water with emblica offianalis Q, Crataegus Oxy Q and Allium Sativa Q will be beneficial.to regulate the lipid profile.

--

March 7 2017
Ok sir for how much days should i use these

1.Orchitinum 1M (how much days)
2.Arnica 30C (how much days)
3.phosphorus 30C (how much days)
4.Avena Sativa Q (how much days)
5.emblica offianalis Q (how much days)
6.Crataegus Oxy Q (how much days)
7.Allium Sativa Q (how much days)

March 9 2017
udaya kumar Sir

I have purchased all drops which u suggested me now just waiting for your advise.

1.timing for dose
2.how much days usage

Thanks

March 13 2017
Still waiting especially to know about Orchitinum 1M single dose?

Do u mean that just one dose for one day or daily one dose ?

--

March 13 2017
single dose once only....repeat one more dose if necessary after 15 days.....report after the first dose then we can decide about other medicines.

--

March 13 2017
Hi udaya kumar sir,

I purchased all these medicines which u suggested me 2 days ago and taking dose at correct time.

I also have drunk 15 drops of Orchitinum 1M but still thin semen, when penis erect and semen drops come within few seconds (15 20 sec) as well facing same constipation problem.

from last 2 days there was extreme pain inside my stomach (I think near of Esophagus)especially when i eats anything but now feeling no pain because i used allopathic medicine for stomach disturbance .

I want to tell u a thing that when i used testosterone .I was 18 years old.I think this was my Foolishness because in this stage of 18 testosterone's does on peak level.

--

March 13 2017
I did not ask you to take 15 drops of Orchitinum 1M it should have been five drops. you should have reported about the pain rather than taking allopathic medicines. what was the allopathic medicine taken and what was the diagnosis? If it is gastralgia or gastritis use 5 drops of Hydrastis Q three times a day for one day for the pain and it will relieve......for the other symptoms use Selenium 30C three times a day for three days alongwith Tribulus Terrestris Q five drops in one ounce water three times a day for one week....no other medicines and no immature behaviours.....?
http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/t/trib.htm

--

March 14 2017
Sorry for that I used 15 drops of Orchitinum 1M.

Pain was extreme so that's why i used an allopathic medicine .

I used 2 capsule of Risek40 Mg (Omeprazole is sault of risek and risek is name of capsule) for stomach disturbance.

Whats doest Risek 40 mg
1.An inflamed and painful windpipe (reflux oesophagitis and oesophageal reflux disease

2.Ulcers in the upper part of the intestine (duodenal ulcer) or stomach (gastric ulcer).

3.Acid related indigestion.

https://thumb7.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/1256050/499522129/stock-vector-the-anatomy-of-the-human-stomach-a-medical-poster-with-a-detailed-diagram-of-the-structure-from-499522129.jpg

I have attached URl that where was i feeling the pain exactly .I think the pain was round about Esophagus.

but now there is miner pain in Esophagus.(The mouth of stomach)

--

March 15 2017
What you are probably suffering is GERD....Omiprazole gives somewhat immediate relief but in long run it creates constipation and serves as a viscious circle of constipation and GERD......I had suggested Nux Vomica 200C initially on hearing from you the first time itself which an important medicine for GERD as well as antidote to ill effects of steroids taken which also upsets the stomach irrversibly.....Did you take that Nux Vomica and how many times, what was the result....if not take that first and report.There could be hiatal hernia.....anyhow use three doses of Hydrastis 30C and 5 drops of Cardus M Q in one ounce of water three times a day for three days and report....

--

March 17 2017
I have used nux vomica 2 time..

1st i took nux vomica for 4 days for constipation and result was really great like magic.

2nd time i took nux vomica for 7 days but there was not any positive effect.

Now pain is fine so should i use Hydrastis 30C and Cardus M?

--

March 17 2017
use Hydrastis and Cardus three times for three days.....

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.