Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Carbo Animalis
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Hashimoto Hypothyroidism
Started by: Mugdha Maya at February 26 2017

Replies: 99 & Views: 3350    Font    Page 4 of 4  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4          Reply

Re:Hashimoto Hypothyroidism By: udaya kumar
--

June 18 2017
all could be started at the same day, ALUMINA will be discontinued after 3day and rest after a week?

Does not matter...Craving for Calcarea Phos only indicate that you have a calcium deficient assimilation those medicines themselves will correct it......use Baryta Carb 30C and Natrum Mur 30C(as already suggested by me) for shyness and withdrawal from social life....

--

Re:Hashimoto Hypothyroidism By: Mugdha Maya
Mumbai

June 21 2017
Okay sir.. I shall do that and report..

--

June 21 2017
ok

--

Mumbai

June 25 2017
Hi sir,

I am already taking Natrum Muriaticum 6x as suggested by you earlier, it's Natrum Muriaticum 30c, should I be taking both plz suggest

--

June 26 2017
use it in 30C....6x can always complement as biochemic supplement.

--

Mumbai

June 27 2017
K thanks

--

June 29 2017
ok

--

Mumbai

July 1 2017
Hi sir,

I have not started with the Gentiana lute course you suggested since I am fasting.. i thought with the medicine I will be more hungry.. so will start it after 6th ..

I started with lycopodium and phosphorus, (started it late since i dint get the medicine earlier), that week will be over on 6th. Wanted to report and share something regarding that.
A few days before starting this course, my lower jaw was paining after a small fragment of lower front tooth came out from the root it was dark.. as I pulled it out the gum started bleeding.. and later I had my lower jaw inflamed or infected...
I dint discuss it with my folks since I now dread allopathy...
i anyways started with lycopodium and phosphorus. After I took lycopodium and phosphorus I could feel the pain healing and in 2 days now I feel back to normal jaw also no bleeding...

I am amazed to see the results. that course was suggested for some different purpose but it worked on anther serious problem too. It worked just like allopathy in terms of time and allopathy would have done more bad than good.
Since we all are so Dependent on allopathy and on the other hand Homeopathy is perceived to be real slow .. but after this experience I feel it's not that slow as we think or feel.. and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.. Since i have learned and experienced something new...(though I was a little upset over my experience with the local homeopath and was not much confident) up till now it was what we heard. I was happy to see the results sooner than expected minus allopathy.

I have a few more confusions sir.

1) If we are taking more than one liquid medicines and if those medicines Don't fall under the category of which need to be avoided after one another... Can we mix all of them together in one ounce of water and have it?

2) Can the liquid medicines be had in a stainless steel glass or spoon??

3) Out of the medicines which can't be had after one another, should one be completely avoided or can be had after a gap of some time... If yes then how long?

4) Should one be avoiding coffee and raw onion with Homeopathy? Should the strong fragrant edibles be avoided with Homeopathy.. ?? Since we use cardamom and spices in tea every day.. does that mitigate the effect of the medicine?

Some more problem areas with me...

1) please help me for Hirsutism as it has become worse now.. hair on the face, neck and other unwanted areas are thicker and the growth has increased too. They grow much earlier than before.. Easily and embarrassingly visible on the cheeks and neck and the skin is hard too.. acne with frequent breakouts.
I have noticed my brow hair to be more scantier since a couple of years now but I happened to notice it after someone pointed it to me..

2) Though Silicea has drastically reduced the hair fall but the volume has embarrassingly decreased with bald patches on the sides and front and The hairline has receded way too back... Bad dandruff and furiously itchy scalp. I have wavy hair and now I feel it to be changing towards curls and more frizzy and dry.. scalp has been sensitive to an extent when I do my hair and how much ever lose the braid or the tie is I feel hair pulling and head paining.

3) White coating on the tongue has still not gone.. it's has been ickier and thicker now.. I have a weird feeling that the biochemic tabs which I take settle on the tongue Wink before they can reach down the throat and add onto the layer.. after brushing thick sticky cough irritates for a while.. and I have to drink water and Spit it out a couple of times... (This cough thing has been since a couple of years now but I never thought it to be a symptom to something earlier... So mentioned)

4) Sometimes I feel there is not fresh air or oxygen around me and the nose is dried up and I can't breathe properly no matter how hard I try to breathe..

5) there's a constant buzzing sound in the ear... Though til now I used to feel that those sounds come from outside but now I m sure that it comes from inside and have become much louder.. I don't know whether it goes off occasionally or I m able to divert my mind ignoring it...

Hearty thanks & regards
MM

Mumbai

July 4 2017
Hi Sir,

I wanted to ask one more thing, recently I spoke to a friend in Delhi.. she also has PCOD and related symptoms like Hirsutism, hair loss etc but she is quiet thin... As we were discussing it I mentioned her my course which you had suggested me... Thuja and Nat Mur... You had mentioned that in PCOD it should be taken in that particular order only.. she had asked me to ask you if she can also take it the same way I did? She is on contraceptive medication at the moment, and she is not ready to leave that as she said if she discontinues the same her face goes too oily. Though I had suggested her to switch on to Homeopathy completely.. also she asked if in case she can take the same course as me , can she do that along with the contraceptive course.?

Also you had mentioned repeat it if needed... When would I know that it's needed...

Also I have noticed one more change lately.. I am gaining weight and the stomach is getting bigger...I feel whatever I eat is being stored in a bag there and it's getting bigger... One if my aunt's literally mentioned to as being pregnant.. I have never had a flat stomach or something but I never looked pregnant too physically.
Normal clothing as well irritates me..
Pigmentation patches on my arms right from shoulder to the elbow and forearms...
Sleeping pattern has changed.. earlier I used to get sleep for at least 6-8 hours .. and now I get up after 2 hours and then no sleep then after a few hours I m drowsy again... And I have started to have headaches too.. earlier I used to get migraine pains in 2-3 months but since I had started taking Nat mur and calcarea carb 6x it had vanished.. but since last 2 days I had had the same pain again.. where I feel the head is heavy and dizzy. The pain is also concentrated in the brow area. It feels a never ending ache.

( I know I am mentioning small little things now.. but up till now I was oblivious to the fact that Homeopathy takes every little thing in consideration right from physical to mental, from every though to actions, untill I started checked the materia Medica link you had sent, and realised the same)

Right now I am taking Natrum Muriaticum, calcarea fluor, Kali Muriaticum 6x + lycopodium 1 dose done and phos till a week.. silicea, iodium once a week, tuberculinum 3 doses are over.

Will be starting Gentiana lute and alfalfa course after that..

Do I need to be doing something more..

Also please help me with issues in my last chat.

Thanks n regards.

--

July 5 2017
PCOD can happen in two ways....one is genetic mutation due to chemical assault on body for generations which damages the endorcrine glands and when the damage reaches the thyroid glands what ensues is hypo or hyper conditions of body where the balances and harmony are derailed and ailments like PCOD, uterus ailments, menstural ailments, breast cancers, pancreate ailments, ailments from adrinal insufficinecies, liver ailments, consequent heart and kidney ailments occur. including obesity and obesity of the abdomen, thighs etc. When the imbalances occur, the first imbalance is within the salt and water balance within the body......when these balances are derranged, the functions of salt at various levels within the body are hampered. Salt works within the TCells and B Cells which are basic functionaries in hormonal balance and when hormonal balances are defective,ailments like hersuitism, pcod, fibroids, polyps, cancers of various kinds, menstural disorders of various kinds, etc. etc. can follow....
The other reason why PCOD occurs is when one is introduced and continuously use Oral Conctraceptives.....Oral contraceptives have an intermediate task because Oral Contraceptives work in controlling, stopping, obstructing, deceiving etc. of the T Cells and B Cells and what I have explained above as results of meddling with T Cells and B Cells will ensure in this case also as hormonal balance gets derranged......The best thing your friend can do is to stop the Contraceptives forthwith......Emergence of an OILY FACE is a very good sign and harbinger to choice of the right medicine which is Natrum Mur....Natrum Mur has an oily face and oily hair with pimples and amenorrhea, headaches before menstruation and the like symptoms. Water retention and consequent obesity can be seen in some.......So the advice to your friend is to stop oral contraceptive immediately and start use of thuja 30C to remove the predisposition if any and use Natrum Mur 30C as corrective medicine to reestablish hormonal balance thereby correcting the ph levels of the subtlest atoms within the body. The ph levels decides the activation of Life force and homeostasis where Natrum Mur has a great say......

If you are gaining weight and in particular in abdomen your TSH factor should be checked and it must be going up or above 5 ......Calcarea Carb should be used in 200C and not in 6X then....Pigmentation and sleeping patterns are related to melanin and Melatonin which are chemically related in the sense that the main functions of melatonin includes the modulation of the synthesis of melanin......whereas synthesis and secretion of melatonin are stimulated by catecholamines. The catecholamines Epinephrine, Norepinephrine and Dopamin are included among catacholamines.....so if one endocrine gland is disturbed as the thyroid, its ramifications are far reaching including all the symptoms you had shown and far beyond.....we are looking therefore here at the fundamental corrections through Sodium Chloride, Hydrogen, Oxygen and Carbon within the body through Salt and water balance. Use Chionanthus Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day with Natrum Mur to address migraine. Kali Mur need not be taken, silicea may be stopped. Gentiana and Alfalfa may not be taken as you have already put on weight and these too medicines will increase your appetite and thereby the food intake.....adding to your weight gain. Which potency of iodium are you taking if it is 1M stop that also as it will add to weight gain.

--

Mumbai

July 5 2017
Hi Sir,

For my friend should it be the same way.. first 3 days Thuja 30c and from 4th day onwards Natrum Muriaticum 30c for 3 days...

For me... As you mentioned ... I think there's some confusion... I am not taking calcarea carb .. I m taking calcarea fluor 6x... You have not had suggested me that yet..

After that evaluation. I am really worried for my health.. now what I understand is ... In life we don't realise the after effects of allopathy and sedentry lifestyle or for that matter anything we do in the short run.. but everything effects huge in a long run good or bad...

Yes you are right I have got bouncy fat accumulated in thighs too forgot to mention that, at the same time I thought it's might be due to lack of regular exercise...

Today after almost 8 months I had gone out of the house.. I felt strange and out of balance. While walking down the stairs at the railway station I had a feeling that I might slip and every next step will be deeper than it seems to me and I will fall of the stairs.. That happens all the time when I walk up or down the stairs in my building... But in public it was worst. Probably it was because of being in public and around people only..
I felt tired with my feet aching badly even when I dint walk much. The fatigue was way too much as compared to the activity done ..

I wanted to mention in more thing which I think it might be related too. when out or around someone, I am not active enough to process information and that has much deteriorated now.. for example earlier if I m out in public and I'm walking down and someone acquainted is passing by I never could notice or recognise him or her where the other person always had a perception that I have noticed but ignored.. wherein any other person with me would notice them from far off.
Similarly if I m listening or talking to someone the info gets processed a much later...

And clothing made me feel bound and irritated wherein at home I only feel comfortable in worn out loose clothing...

Sir, should I start with ALUMINA or not...

Yes I m taking Iodium 1M... Do I need any other potency of that or completely discontinue it...

Now I should only continue with
1) NATRUM MURIATICUM 6x + CALCAREA FLUORICA 6x 3 times a day... As usual

2) ALUMINA for 3 days and CALCAREA CARB 200 (If you confirm) (duration?). I already have CalCarb with me which my mother had.. may I use the same medicine or should get a new one..?

3) CHIONANTHUS Q 5 Drops in an ounce if water. (Duration?). + NATRUM MURIATICUM 30c ... (Can we mix both in the same water and have it) + BARYTA CARB 30c 3 times a day

I also feel that the food I eat is not being metabolised or digested completely it's thowing out stuff as it is, which is evident in stools. And the stool color changes to the color of what I have eaten.. it's more evident when I take hot chocolate or beetroot.. with beetroot the urine becomes the same hue... which was earlier not the case with me..
I also feel my limbs numbing and antbites frequently now... I thought that because I m not taking all the meals...

Thanks and regards

--

July 6 2017
yes for your your friend it is the same except that natrum mur has to be repeated often until the desired results are received.

There are no confusions regarding you because my observations are based on your remarks in your para 3 of July 4 post and I quote
earlier I used to get migraine pains in 2-3 months but since I had started taking Nat mur and calcarea carb 6x it had vanished.. unquote

It is normal with age factor not to rregister things around as one used to be or as alert as in younger ages and being conscious of it make things worst...one need not be too much worried about that aspect because mostly it could eminate from the fact that ill health and sense of ill health could keep one glued to various thoughts that one fails to register the surroundings.....Alumina 200C single dose may help and could be used.....particularly so if you are constipated. Iodium 1M may be stopped and if need be used in lower potency of 2X or 3X. check the symptoms of Iodium before its use ...read boericke materia medica in google. Calcarea Carb 200may be used one dose a week and if the TSH is confirmed then use thyroidinum 3X three times a day.

Chionanthus Q three times a day ....Q and 30C need not be mixed.....use Baryta Carb at 3X.....

Showing colour of stools as beetroot colour after eating beetroot is a healthy sign and happens in all human beings. the urine can also change hue ...there is nothing at all to worry on that account.....numbness and formication can disappear with a little exercise which you seems not been doing....start yoga.

--

Mumbai

July 8 2017
Hi Sir,

I have asked my friend to do as suggested.. I m worried for her too.. the worst part is that she doesn't realize the damage she is doing to herself by taking contraceptive medication. She is much younger than me but has the similar condition as me... So by the time she would be my age, and if she doesn't choose the corrective and right line of treatment, the amount of damage will be much higher I guess... Until our last couple of chats and my recent experience I was also unaware of the amount of damage that we cause to out health by allopathy. I feel bad for young females I know suffering from the same condition, but they either don't realise the danger or they don't want to take the better line of treatment just because their current medication is maintaining the topical features and problems.. I wish I could do something to bring the change apart from verbally discussing with whomever I know..

Do I have to just get the TSH done or T3 T4 as well? When I spoke to the pathologist he mentioned T3 T4, so I asked, and he asked me for Fasting or Non fasting too.

Can similar potency medicines be taken together... ?
Can the wet doses be taken in a steel glass or spoon?

I didn't get the term Fornication you mentioned?

I mentioned the body expelling food as it's is also because if I take chia seeds or sesame seeds in morning for example the globules are visible in the stool as it is. Similarly other foods eat too... so I thought if the body is expelling the food as it is.. that means it not being digested or utilized..

Is it also right to feel the pulse or palpitation in the head and neck.. head mostly lying down?

Thanks n regards
MM

--

July 9 2017
T3 T4 and TSH are usually one single test.

Similar potency medicines can be taken together but check the materia medica last portion of each medicine to see if they are inimical/ antidote to each other and if so avoid it following each other. You can take medicine in steel glass but glass made of glass is preferred...
It was a typo error read FORMICATION. meaning as if insects crawling or pins and needles. (tharip)
The blood vessels may be slightly dilated that you feel pulse in the neck use calcarea fluor 6X (similar to vericose nerves) if pulsation heard in the ear use single dose of glonoinum 30C.

Digestion may be slightly sluggish..use China 30C three times a day for one day.

--

Mumbai

July 9 2017
Hi sir

The pathologist I spoke to mentioned those terms to me and he mentioned different prices for them too... So I asked...

Thanks for the other info too.. I will keep that in mind..

As you asked me to check Iodium in materia Medica... I think it is not my remedy...

Wanted to share one more improvement... My legs used to pain more to touch, in the sense while pressing it from toes to shins... I think it used to be a muscle pain and i used to feel that I might need regular massaging in order to relax them... now I have not felt that pain since sometime... Smile

Thanks & Regards
MM

Mumbai

July 13 2017
Hi Sir,

Got the test done. Please find below the results.. somehow I am not able to attach the file...

1) Total T3 Serum - 1.7
2) Total T4 Serum - 84.5
3) Sensitive TSH Serum - 2.74

But it was without 8 hour fasting... I was not aware of that... When I was at the hospital, that's when a doctor there told me that it is generally done with 8 hours fasting.. ... Please let me know if I will have to get it done with fasting...
Also since a couple of days before the test I had been taking Ashwagandha powder.

Also... I wanted to tell you that when I mentioned about migraine and the medicines... There was a typo error... Calcarea carb instead if calcarea fluor.. I had been taking calcarea fluor till now. Have never been on calcarea carb biochemic tabs or the wet dose up till now... Though I have taken one dose of 200c after your last post where you mentioned to have it once a week... And today while I was going through the post again I realised that there had been a typo error when I mentioned migraine..

Please let me know if I have to take THYROIDINUM or not...

I m experiencing pains in the kidney area.. same urine retention problem has resurfaced. The coating on the tongue is also not going... I don't feel fresh even after brushing... Hands and feet go numb. I think I do have uric acid as well

(I m not too sure... One of my friends has the said severe problem.. and my symptoms matched with her so I logically concluded this, please guide me through this..)

cz whenever I eat daals or gram flour pancakes, I get pain in the feet, have discomfort and difficulty walking... But I have noticed one thing with this condition, if I chew beetle nut flakes after that meal, I either don't get the pain at all or it's very mild.

Please tell me is it normal for gums turning bluish black in color?

Mumbai

July 16 2017
Sir,

Please lemme know about my report.. i am not able to attach the file.. is there any other way I can see you the report?

Thanks n regards
MM

--

July 16 2017
use email id udayan54@yahoo.com. for one time use only.

--

Mumbai

July 17 2017
Hi Sir,

I have sent you the report.. kindly check your email... Please lemme know what does those figures imply. (Since I tried understanding it, your explanation and prognosis will help me to evaluate my judgement too, if I am evaluating it right... as statistics fall under the ranges given, i feel the report doesn't match my symptoms...)

Sir, hair fall is back Since I have stopped silicea.

I have been noticing one more thing lately... While doing yoga exercises where the palms are down and pressed, mount below the middle finger hurts a lot... Then I felt the left hand which was not paining ... It's only in the right hand.. I could feel something in top of the mount.. it feels like bone only but hurts a lot to press or massage. I have experienced this pain earlier as well but never paid much attention since I thought it is temporary and the body will take care of it itself... But off late I have been feeling it every time that area gets a little pressure or a hard touch.

I am experiencing pain in the nodule in the neck and discomfort during movement since yesterday.

Thanks
MM

--

July 17 2017
As far as I can see all the values are perfectly within the range and there should not be any need to worry about thyroid.

you can continue with silicea and take a couple of doses of thuja 30C so that the results do not relapse.

The pain as you describe it is nerve related and should go if you stop the yoga for a couple of days.and restart again or you can use Hypericum 30C three times a day for one day and report.

In nerve pain it will be a stinging pain when pressed.....The other two possibilitie are
1. If it is between the index finger and middle finger between the girdles of jupiter and saturn, the pain should be related to blood pressure and adrinals. In this case use Arnica 30C

2. If the pain is between middle finger and ring finger i.e. between the girdle of Appolo and Saturn then pain should be related to your lungs and thymus gland and naturally with the lymph nodules in the neck region. In that case use Belladonna. 30C.

If it is right hand the nodules should be on the right side of the neck.

Since it feels like bones, I am pretty sure it is nerves only and hypericum should address it.

Best wishes.

--

Mumbai

July 17 2017
Hi Sir,

The pain in the right hand and the nodule in the neck is on the left side.. the pain is exactly on the mount or joint from where the middle finger extends.. I can feel something protuded to touch and is only on the top of the mount of Saturn. It's not stinging pain exactly...

Is it normal to salivate even when one is not eating or drinking... Cz off late I am experiencing the same even while I m talking... When I had gone to the local homeopath for the first time I had the same symptom and he had put me in Iodium 200 and then it never happened.. I think it's started again since I discontinued Iodium...

And regarding my reports I have some doubt on it, the blood sample was taken at a hospital... But I dint know that they outsource it from another pathology.. also I have heard from a friend managing a doctor's clinic that these days mist of the brands offer commission and customized cum false reports at per the doctor's command. They messed up with my name on the report... I also happened to check about the diagnostics brand on the web... They dint have a good image and the customer reviews were negative with horrible incidents mentioned.

Please advice if I should get the test done again from a different brand or not?

--

July 18 2017
Iodium 200 addresses Hyperthyroidism....the readings are towards hyper than hypo.....Is there any protrusion in the eye or pressure under the eye or eyes are wide open with lower or up corona visible normally? Iodium is specific for fetid- ptyalism, salivation and drooling.....you can have it in 200C one dose a week or 1M one dose a fortnight. You need to go for higher potencies in Iodium.......the nodules in the neck in that case may be related to thyroid.

--

Mumbai

July 18 2017
I don't know how to check that.. but when I examined the eye in the mirror.. I could the the Iris has an outline which is much lighter in color...Eyes are easily stressed...

I have a few questions and confusions and questions Sir..

Do the my symptoms and the report match to hypothyroidism?
And if it's hypothyroidism then what could be the reason for gaining weight?? I have heard that one tends to gain weight in hypothyroidism and loose in hyperthyroidism...

--

July 18 2017
"""""I have heard that one tends to gain weight in hypothyroidism and loose in hyperthyroidism...""""""

that is where Hashimoto is suspected when the readings say something and the physical says something else......If you are gain weight and if your readings show hyperthyroidism, as per my observations there could be a hashimoto factor.....yourself as a patient also confirmed it as your Thread Caption itself says """ Hashimoto Hypothyroidism""" When it is hyper only it tends to be grave's disease.

So the caption should have been Hashimoto disease.....as it contains both hypo and hyper factors.........In fact, a human being contains both hypo and hyper factors, and subject to become fat or lean or anger or composed within periods of times.......therefore when we say hashimoto we need not be much alarmed, but should understand that there is some kind of malfunctioning in the thyroid glands that it creates and interplay and it should only be a matter of correction and nothing to be alarmed as the Japanese name would......

--

Mumbai

July 19 2017
K Sir,
Thanks

--

July 19 2017
ok

--

Mumbai

July 23 2017
Hi Sir,

I am a little concerned about the medicines which I have to take post test.. please confirm

1) Iodium 1M/fortnight OR 200/week (taking)
2) Nat Mur 6x + Cal Fluer 6x +Nat Mur 30c/ thrice a day (taking)
3) Baryata carb 3x & THYROIDINUM 3x ( do I need to start this? I had ordered the medicine before the test and received it later than that.. I thought of confirming it since Iodium was discontinued before the test and started later... )
I Did the CHIONANTHUS Q course but the migraine is back...

Sir, when we read materia Medica there are a few details in the end like 1) COMPARE 2) ANTIDOTE 3) RELATIONSHIP 4) Inimical

I understand ANTIDOTE, that it nullifies the effect of the previous medicine and INIMICAL, (if I got it right) may worsen the condition...

please tell me what does the other two mean.

There's an aunt of mine she recently got to know about my condition and spoke to me about her's that she also has hypothyroidism and she is on 50mg Levothyroxine... Since she got to know that I am taking homeopathic treatment for a similar condition so she was also curious about changing to Homeopathy... She had asked a Homeopath (he is the same homeopath I was seeing before joining the forum), he suggested her to stick to allopathy only... So she asked me for a second opinion to ask you... Please lemme know about it sir.

Thanks n regards
MM

Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.