Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Baryta Iodata
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Hashimoto Hypothyroidism
Started by: Mugdha Maya at February 26 2017

Replies: 122 & Views: 4009    Font    Page 1 of 5  Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next          Reply

Hashimoto Hypothyroidism By: Mugdha Maya
Mumbai

February 26 2017
Hello Udaya,

Please tell us bout the topic. My homeopath told me that I have thyroid... He had put me in IODIUM 200.. after a few months I felt a bump in my throat... Bottom left.. later he asked me to take SEPIA 200 and Silica 200 after every hour 6 pills for one day. During the night I had been feeling itchy very itchy... and their were bumps on my skin, any that touch the skin caused more itching... initially I thought it might me a bug bite or something but later realised I was feeling way too much cold too and wherever the blowing air touche it itched and pained.. the skin had been all bumpy and swollen.... I was furious and inquisitive so did my research... And realised that I have had symptoms of hypothyroid and he had put me on hyperthyroid medication... Later I took SPONGIA 200 myself... The itching subsided but after every 2 hours the itching comes back and I take SPONGIA and it's fine again... Can u please explain what is it... I chose the topic above cz my symptoms match that... Also I have PCOD for almost 12-15 years now ....

Re:Hashimoto Hypothyroidism By: udaya kumar
--

February 26 2017
use Thuja 30C three times a day for three days followed by Natrum Mur 30C three times a day.......all other medicines may be stopped.....meantime narrate all your symptoms here....I mean symptoms...physcial, and mind symptoms, sensibilites...feeling as if,.....cravings.....likes and dislikes.....etc. and hystory of illness , gender/bp/diabetis/ hight weight...etc.

--

Re:Hashimoto Hypothyroidism By: Mugdha Maya
Mumbai

February 28 2017
Hi Udaya,
Thank you a loads....

do you mean Thuja for first 3 days and NatMur for 4,5,6th day??

Female, 32, I don't know bout diabetes but when I was seeing the endocrinologist for OCOD, he mentioned I had borderline type II.
As far as present symptoms are concerned.... The protuded glad pains... The paun is extended to the neck and shoulders. After the SILICEA and SEPIA use I feel very sensitive to the change in weather.... Earlier I used to be sensitive to cold... Body structure is of doughy fat. Flatus had recently appeared.. appetite has reduced.... Feel lethargic all the time... Sleep is never enough, strained eyes.... Had been feeling pain in the ears too so I took SEPIA... Had taken SPONGIA too... Severe hairfall has happened... The bald patches are more than visible.... Teeth and gums have been dull and bleeding now... Skin is scaly and dull... I have had a beautiful lush skin... Recently noticed pigmentation kinda patches on biceps and arms... The skin s not clear like it used to be.. BO m not sure, weight 73, 5'3 iif anything else you wanna know please ask.

Mumbai

February 28 2017
Deleted post

--

March 1 2017
What do you mean by OCOD.....Did you mean PCOD or OCD or COD? What is glad pain? you mean Gland.? If so which gland on the neck was paining? Was it under the Jaw or Parotid or on the side of the neck or behind the neck or on the angle of neck with collar bone? Do you have any cavity fillings in the mouth....how many ..... are they mercury fillings? Are you suffering from Amenorrhea or lack or absence of menstruation? Do you use by any chance oral contraceptives?

Yes Thuja for first three days and then three days of natrum mur......scaly skin is sepia and you would require that medicine...but before that kindly give the response to my queries.

--

Mumbai

March 1 2017
Sorry and thanks they were typos and auto corrects.... PCOD... And gland pain... It's just above the collarbone on the left hand side where it's protuded and it pains. My menses are not absent but have been scanty and the days decreased from 6 to 2. No I don't have cavity fillings though recently I noticed cavities. No I don't used oral contraceptives.. the endocrinologist I was seeing for PCOD did put me in oral contraceptives but I discontinued all the allopathic medicine as I was not seeing any cure ...

As I told you earlier I was on IODIUM 200 for almost 3 months 3 times a day... So you think this overdose might have caused this and the protuded gland...?

Mumbai

March 1 2017
Sorry and thanks they were typos and auto corrects.... PCOD... And gland pain... It's just above the collarbone on the left hand side where it's protuded and it pains. My menses are not absent but have been scanty and the days decreased from 6 to 2. No I don't have cavity fillings though recently I noticed cavities. No I don't used oral contraceptives.. the endocrinologist I was seeing for PCOD did put me in oral contraceptives but I discontinued all the allopathic medicine as I was not seeing any cure ...

As I told you earlier I was on IODIUM 200 for almost 3 months 3 times a day... So you think this overdose might have caused this and the protuded gland...?

--

March 2 2017
the nodule just above the collar bone may not have anything to do with Iodium....You may stop it..and never use medicines continuously for longer periods in homeopathy as it is not necessary to do so unlike allopathy.....use a single dose Hepar Sulph 200C report
and then use the following medicines from next day onwards for three days only.

1. Belladonna 30C three times a day for three days.only ......report also use thuja and natrum mur as suggested by me earlier and report.
best wishes.

--

Mumbai

March 4 2017
Hi Uday, may I ask you something..?? Are you by any chance from Thalassery?

Thank you... My brother had got Thuja and NATRUM but he happens to drop the bottles and break em... He still has to get them for me as I m not able to go out for some other reason and the shop from where we buy these medicines is in uptown... But now I will ask for all these in one go.

I have noticed one more thing ... My menses start with very light colored blood we can't even call it red... It's like washed out red... And my left sides ache badly... The feet, ovary area feels like it will burst, hands, shoulders and back is stiff only on the left side. I am not taking any medication after your direction. Will start taking the medicines which you suggested once my brother fetches them.

Also please tell me about the doses, should I take 5 drops on the tongue or mixed with water or the sugar pills?

--

March 4 2017
Thuja 30C...Natrum Mur 30C and Belladonna 30C in that order. you can use three to five drops of the medicines in one ounce water three times a day or in granules 3 to 5 granules three times a day...Medicines in its potentised form should not be directly administered on tongue...use it directly on tongue either through water or sugar pills. I do not like to be contacted outside this forum...so kindly bear with me.

--

Mumbai

March 5 2017
I understand, thank you. Shall report after using the medicines... Thanks and regards

--

March 5 2017
ok...thanks.

--

Mumbai

March 7 2017
Hi Udaya,

Sorry to bother you as I still have not received medicines .. but I happened to find a package of medicines at home named DENGUE - ACONITE 200/ ARSENICUM ALBUM 200/ BRYONIA 200/ BELLADONNA 200/ DULCAMARA 200/ RHUS TOX 200. It had all the above mentioned medicines... When I ask my mom she said that she had kept it for emergency if someone falls sick with DENGUE in case...

I just wanted to ask you is it possible if l Can use BELLADONNA out of this until my brother gets the other medicines.. though m not sure about when will he get it..

--

March 7 2017
yes you can use Belladonna ....the result to look out for is disappearance of the nodule above collar bone....best wishes.

--

Mumbai

March 7 2017
But this one which I have is 200 potency... How and how much should I take it?

Thanks

--

March 8 2017
one dose a day for three days...report.

--

Mumbai

March 8 2017
Hi, saw the reply just now anyways took it yesterday and today is the second day shall report day after tomorrow about it. . also my mother told me that she has a few other homeopathic medicines lying with her, she will find them and hand over to me tomorrow... I will write back with the names, please let know if they would be if any use now? And do Homeopathy medicines expire or not?? If yes then what is the duration?

Thanks N Regards

Mumbai

March 10 2017
Hi Udaya,

update after BELLADONNA, present condition

- No noticeable change except the pain subsided a little like 20-30%

- sore feeling in the throat.

- I am salivating without any craving, I m not sure if it's because of BELLADONNA or not

- Neckand clavicle area aches badly.

- fatigue

- that nodule or protuded thing pains more even with the slightest movement. And I think it's has in grown a little more too.

- scalp is sensitive

- feel the need to sleep more and more.... And the sleep is not relaxing as it should be.

Please lemme know
Thanks N Regards

--

March 10 2017
.wait for a couple of days and report. Belladonna is working......

--

Mumbai

March 10 2017
I forgot to mention one more thing... My appetite has gone real low. Don't feel hungry at all...

Mumbai

March 10 2017
❏ FUCUS VESICULUS 200
❏ CALCARIA CARBONICA 200
❏ NUX VOMICA 200
❏ SPONGIA 200
❏ LAPIS ALBUS 200
❏ GRAHITES 200
❏ NATRUM MURIATICUM 200
❏ SEPIA OFFICINALIS 200
❏ CANNABIS INDICA 200
❏ SILICA /SILICEA 200
❏ ACONITE 200
❏ ARSENICUM ALBUM 200
❏ BRYONIA 200
❏ BELLADONNA 200
❏ DULCAMARA 200
❏ RHUS TOX 200
❏ IODIUM 200

These are the medicines lying with me at home... Now I have NATRUM MURIATICUM as well.. please lemme know if that can be used too... Also please do tell me about the expiry of these medicines... Since these are at least a year old I think, date in the bottles has rubbed off its not clear. Do they expire? And if yes then what is the duration.

Thanks and regards

--

March 10 2017
Homeopathic medicines do not have any expiry date except a few made from acids like phosphoric acid etc do precipitate in liquid form......I have received desired results from medicines as old as ten years......as long as they are properly shelved in moderate weather conditions....Humidity spoils those which are in granular form. Direct sun light antidotes..... There is no harm in your using them.....Most of the above medicines named by you are in 200C and therefore have chronic value.....Natrum Mur has to be used in 30C and Thuja should be used before it in PCOD......In case desired results are not received then you can use Natrum Mur 200C.....Homeo medicines are not used as per convenience ....there is a procedure called case taking and then repertorising to arrive at the right medicine from totality of symptoms.....therefore keeping a few medicines infront of me and asking whether I can use it is not the right approach.....you may use it whenever the symptoms indicate them....you may check the materia medica for symptoms of each medicines and see which symptoms of the medicines are agreeing with you....use the following link....
http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/

200C potencies are used one dose a week....If found necessary it can be used one dose a day also.....the minimum gap between the two doses of 200C should not be less than 6 hours.....as per books...

--

Mumbai

March 10 2017
Thank you Udaya,
Specially for giving that much time, patience and elaborated answers to my queries.

I will keep that in mind.. my mom had kept those in a wooden cabinet wrapped in brown paper, except SPONGIA, SILICEA, and IODIUM which I had and used... I had stored them in a wooden cabinet too. I shall keep them that way.

My brother informed me that he might be going to town tomorrow so he will get my medicines.... I have already asked him for:
❏ NATRUM MURIATICUM 30C
❏ HEPAR SULPH 200
❏ BELLADONNA 30C
❏ THUJA 30C

Please let me know if I would require some other medicine as well so will update him... Otherwise it might again take a few days for him to go and get new ones....

Mumbai

March 11 2017
Hi, I just read your reply again... Just wanted to apologize I in case offended you for something... My purpose of telling you about the medicines I have was just to bring it to your​ notice nothing else.

Thanks n regards

--

March 11 2017
I can only tell you about further requirements of medicines after you have used and reported accurately the results of the medicines that I have suggested to you.....It is premature for me to give you a list of medicines that would be necessary in future.....you can keep the medicine in wooden cases as being done....
You have not offended me in any way..... best wishes.

--

Page 1 of 5
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.